Many things are missing in this community - Page 16 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Many things are missing in this community

This case has two things in consideration, this will surely help the members to prepare and know when to begin there posts for next day, and this will also give room to multiple accounts users to have a clew on how to carry out there work, so bringing this feature might hurt the forum. 

• +2 1

We do not have to publish only to complete our daily tasks, but we must pay attention to the quality of the posts, the quality of the posts is more important than the number, in order to avoid deleting our posts and exposing ourselves to the ban.

• +1 1

You make a great observation sir and think this need attention and need to be addressed with immediate effect, but if we look at this at different side, I think this feature if implemented will give the multiple accounts users for fake rating the chance to do well again, thanks.

• +2 1

It is a cool feature but it is just a luxury. You can check your posts count in your profile or in yobit and in the beginning of each day you can start reposting again.

You are right dear, you are talking about time reminder and frame for work in the cryptotalk forum and you should be notified if the next started in the platform, well, I think this has to do with the region you live because to every regions, there is specific time frame.

• +1 1

Thanks for this idea, dear .. I think in the long run everything will be much better .. Good luck everyone, I hope you are always happy

I think it is a good idea my friend, it is recommended to apply it, but it is also good to stay awake and alert about publishing in order to give the forum its importance as well.

This topic is useful .. There must be a warning that could be in the form of poems in the forum for those who participate more than fifty times a day. I cannot share this number. I participate ten posts or less sometimes because of my constant concern.

Hi...Maybe the forum will make helpful things for us.they are may be working on something else. because maintaining too much user and watch them is hard 

Well, a great idea, but in my opinion, the matter is to organize time and arrange priorities. If you forget once or twice, it is okay, but if the matter increases, then you did not take it seriously and you have to arrange your priorities again.

• +2 1

First of all i would like to say that we don't have any need to create 50 posts in a day because we will be paid only 20 posts per day so we should create only 20 if we will create extra posts then they will be wasted. 

Well, I am making my 100 posts currently, yesterday when I reached the 50th post, it showed me that I have reach the maximum, so when I click on a new topic, the reply button doesn't appear, then today when I checked to see if I can continue my post, I saw the reply button has appeared again, so that is how we can know when to continue posting.

Edited by PRESEDENT
Double post

The best is to have notification about our own post, that's when we post 50 post per 1dat and it really needed in other to avoid clashing if others memeber post.

I think that the group has improved alot since two years but still this feature is missing i hope they add it to the forum soon 

Edited by cheri farah
Mistakes

Hello my friend,in fact, you are right, but the forum moderators think they work according to a certain system so they have to that they can bypass. Therefore, we must be patient and deal with the issue comfortably and it is better to find a solution to this problem.

I believe that having a reminder that your post time has been reset is a good idea because it will enable members to start posting on time, and I also believe that we should provide a notification that you have completed your 20 regular posts so that members do not make excessive posts.

I don't think so that there is need of such feature. On reaching our daily limit of 50 posts , we are notified by the forum and with next day we are able to restart our scheduled posts. Might your suggestion will be helpful for most of the members. 

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

One of the most important features we can provide is a reminder about our post time; for example, if you have 50 posts per day, if you've used them up, you won't be able to post again; however, what if someone forgets their time, why can't they have a notification saying "your post time has been reset, you can post now"? What do you think?

I agree with you. It's needed for this forum. I would like to give you thank you from the core of my heart.  Because you share a good topic with us. Hopefully one day the problem will be solved. Good luck.

Sorry, I haven't noticed that. Because I just have joined this forum three to four weeks ago. I think the basic things are completely exist in this forum. Such as search feature, mentioning someone, tagging someone, and many others.