What can be posted in the Off Topic area? - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

What can be posted in the Off Topic area?

There is a section dedicated to different topics and without restrictions, and you can find it on the main page at the end

Well, I haven't posted any post in off topic since I have joined this forum. I think this section is payment free section where you can post different posts even about cryptocurrency or something others. This section is may used for the foreigner language also. I am not sure about it but it is just my thoughts.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Thank you friend for making this topic. I was also had the same question about Off Topic section. I also think that all the topic irrelevant to the Cryptocurrency and Cryptotalk goes move to off topic section. As well as the posts in off topic section don't get payment.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

There is no rules in that section so you can post what ever you want and ask any thing that you want 

About crypto world or other stuff 

And it's also not paid the admirators made that clear 

Hi mate, off topic you can post anything on it as far as what you posted on it is related to cryptocurrency afterall the topics there are very interesting so there is no penalty for it if you didnt post uninteresting and meaningless posts.

I don't know what you can post their because I have not even opened that section of the forum yet but I think you can post a lot of things non related to the cryptocurrency

Hey there mate, in the off topic area we can post anything other than related to crypto currencies. This is an area where we can discuss about anything and we don't need to be scared about our posts getting deleted. However like in other section ,the rules must be followed here to in order to avoid getting warning point.

In my opinion in the digression, we are allowed to talk about ourselves, our preferences, about what's happening in the community, etc. whatever we want to share. .

On 11/4/2019 at 9:50 AM, Keith700 said:

Why the posts of that area are not paid? Have you checked? They should be paid because it is also a section of the forum, on what basis did you say bro? In that clear area one can publish more things but it has the same weight as the other sections 😉😉 

It is said in the forum rules that you would not get paid by posting in that sections that is why you can not get paid from these sections so we can not do anything to that.

dear friend. the off topic area we can post anything other than related to crypto currencies. This is an area where we can discuss about anything and we don't need to be scared about our posts getting deleted. 

When we say off topic, it means that we can talk about to other topics than cryptocurrency, but when we are posting on it, we are not getting paid by moderators because the payment is for the section which is related on cryptocurrency.

Hi mate I don't think the topic and posts which are been made in the off topics are been paid but I will advice my cryptotalk currency platform members to be serious and make sure they Post or make comments that are important and helpful to other members not to posts things that are not necessary please let's take note 

• +1 1

you can post any thing you want like health topics or economics or educations . i read a lot in the off topic section when i first started in here it was a good way to get familiar to this forum 

To my own understanding I think one can post anything about crypto currency in the off topic area which will not be according to the topic of discussion but should contain a knowledge about crypto talk currency

I think you can do that, for example you can talk about your trading experiences and talk about the things and difficulties that you faced in the beginning, and how to achieve goals and reach great success in trading, it will be wonderful. 

• +3 1

You can publish what is going on in your mind of social or financial issues, because the posts in that section are not paid, but you must adhere to the rules of the section by reading these rules in the post pinned in the section.

Im sure anything that does not relate to crypto currency can be posted in the off topic section but make sure what you post is good and helpful for people to read through and understand what you are writing. You might post and important news article that will help

• +1 1

If you went to off topics then you post any think there is no restrictions to post, you discuss any thing but one point this post not count and paid by crypto talk, here you post your links and other promotive things.

• Useful or interesting 1

One of the most important rules of the forum is the obligation to publish everything related to cryptocurrencies, from cryptocurrencies, trading, investment, mining and other matters, so it is forbidden to publish external topics and commit to publishing what is permitted in the section designated for it.

The off topic area is the place where we can discuss about all the sections and all the places and about everything which is not in other sections

If we can take a break and don't talk about crypto currency we can post in the off topic there is many post there witch we can discuss and talk with other , I really don't talk a lot there because i don't have enough time now but I could. 

I think, my friend, that the post should be related to cryptocurrencies, whether I am in any department, because we are in a forum whose main goal is to educate people, especially beginners, digital and cryptocurrencies, how to trade and invest them, and other things.

Frankly, my friend, I did not publish any post in a section outside the topic, but I think it is clear that the name of the section is clear, that you can publish anything in the section of course, while you abide by the rules of the forum.

• +1 1

Like I know,you will not be paid if post in off-topic forum, and the admins too if they find any useless posts they will remove them automatically to this forum..

• +1 1