What can I do with my 200$? - Page 39 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maricem

What can I do with my 200$?

That's great, buddy. You can use it for gambling and trading to double or triple your money, but before you do so, read this. You must first investigate whether or how trade or gaming is conducted. and if you do not look or have a lack of information about this, you are likely to lose your money.

I will. Suggest that you have to do investment and do trading because to. Earn more you have to do trading to earn almost around 4$, 5$ per day. For long Investment it will give more profit. 

If you afraid to do crypto trading it's better don't do that. $ 200 is not enough for venture capital, so you have to add it, if you already have around $ 1000- $ 2000, you can open an online shop that specializes in selling Tshirt with the Popular crypto currency logo and Cryptotalk forum or other crypto forums. If your Tshirt is good and the price isn't too expensive, it will sell well. You can promote your Tshirt on this forum and other social media. This is only a safe business discourse. Good luck.

• +3 1

If this is your idel money then I would suggest you to buy some crypto which are top coins at this moment. Your 200 usd may convert into 500 or 600 usd for investing into crypro. So make a proper decision. 

The best way to make money by working on cryptocurrencies is to trade and invest

Overcome your fear

Fear is your enemy. I'm not telling you to trade without knowing.

Gather knowledge and then set out to make money.

Just buy some different type of coins in the crypto market i suggest you invest in yobit exchange and buy some coins with low and high values coins and safe them for future and sell these coins when the price is high. You make good money when the price of market is high.

• +3 1

You can do whatever you want with your money. But I suggest you to trade with it. You can earn good profit from it. But for this you need to know about the market situation. You need to have knowledge for it. Take advice from experts. 

• +1 1

If you intend to earn and double your money without doing a big job, what you have to do is put it in the investment fund on the yobit platform, and it can return to you good profits in exchange for such an amount, or you can choose the difficult but more profitable way where you must do a search in the cryptocurrency market for currencies that can double Its price, and you buy it and store it until its price increases and then sell it

• +3 1

Dear friend, before starting to trade, you have to learn and increase your experience. Learning technical analysis is an important matter for traders, then you must choose the currency that you want to trade and study and study its course in the past period, and you can ask the experts here about currencies whose project can be successful .

First of all, For trading you should gain a lots of knowledge. And, you can search youtube videos and google and see the videos and post you can learn how to trade.I suggest you trade strong altcoins like ethereum, Ltc, xrp and usdt . Wait for them to be in low price to buy then sell when the price gets high. Good luck for you and all members.

Hi friend well if you have a two hundred dollars which is not useful for the now, I think you should use it to purchase bitcoin so you will be profitable at the end of the day.

Since you are not good at trading as you say, you are in front of two solutions, the first is to learn to trade and start working in day trading because it needs experience, and the second is to trade in the long term, you buy some currencies at an appropriate price and wait for their price to rise and sell them does not require much experience .

• +3 1

If you, my friend, want to invest the $ 200 that you have now, you must either buy gold or invest them in bitcoin (converting dollars into bitcoin), as both gold and bitcoin do not lose, but are considered profitable trades no matter what, because the prices of gold and bitcoin are always high No one who invests in them will lose.

I don't think by using our $200 investment that can bring profit $1 daily as this is hardest thing and here in this forum also not paying to members all the time. I suggest you to buy BTC and hold it for sometime until you make some profit, but don't dream for more money.

• +1 1

My dear friend. Credibility is still the basis of the work we're doing. In addition, you should look further and ask senior members as they have more experience in investing if you are interested in investing small amounts. All appreciation.

• +2 1

My friend, I do not think that there is a better way than trading to make a daily profit, but if you want my advice, you can resort to investing in the long term and buy some good currencies at a low price and sell them when their price increases, but this takes a long time.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

My advise is to buy a bitcoin with this money and wait until the price of bitcoin rises because it is a safe process. But patients is required in it. The other way is trading but its a risky work so my advice is to buy the bitcoin and get profit from it. 

• +3 1

Dear friend, if you study the market and learn about currencies, you will know which currency to buy and wait for it to rise in order to sell, and there is also an investment fund that you can make an acceptable amount of your money in exchange for its investment.

• +3 1

You should be investing in the crypto.You are here in the right place you should be working hard on this platform and getting knowledge about the crypto and invest in this platform as well.This forum gives you opportunity to learn as well as earn at same time.Research about good coin of today and start investing.

You can buy btc and eth and other two three that can give good profits in upcoming months . When price reach in good position , then you can sale your coins and take profit. Slowly you can make handsome money from trading with only $200.

I think You can invest them but it all depends on whether you would need them in the short term because if you don't leave them saved but if you want them in the long term you can buy right now some good altcoins that are at an excellent price such as: QTUM, IOTA, TWT, ADA among others that they are cryptocurrencies that have solid projects.

You can invest with it so that you can have huge profit with time and with that you can also learn more on how to do transaction and other exchange that will benefit you and you activities in the forum and out side the forum.

Hello dear, i think that the amount you mentioned is very huge and i think that the trading of such amount required a lot of knowledge and experience because any mistakes might lead to unnecessary situations, this is my advice for you.

• +2 1

This is a very big amount of money which can make so much attraction from the scammers,so i advice you to learn the cryptocurrency market very well dear before going into the trading world, this is my view on this sir.

To be able to earn 200$ you need to have a huge amount of money as capital or income. Then you should try to decide it into different portion  in different aspect where you can earn enough profit and benefits.As you can see the bitcoin is king of market.your investment in Bitcoin and Etherium is best and profitable.And doing trading on small scale can give you profit on daily basis.