What can I do with my 200$? - Page 35 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maricem

What can I do with my 200$?

In my opinion my friend I'll advise you to try yobit investment box and invest your money $200 there for a 1% interest daily and over a period of time you'll keep building up your profit steadily, since 1% of 200 is 2, so a daily $2 isn't bad for a good investment plan

• +5 1

You can buy Air coins traded in yobit. the price of the coin is low now.if you buy this coin and hold or send your token in the investbox then you can get 1% daily reward by doing some little task. it will give you some profit. when the price become high you should sell all your air token.

• +1 1

You could try investing it on trading platforms if you want to get profitable income. Convert it to other altcoins such as xrp or litecoin or dash as they have reasonable value at this time and could be a good coins as an alternative

I suggest you trade strong altcoins like ethereum, Ltc, xrp, usdt and eos. Wait for them to be in low price to buy then sell when the price gets high. You need to be watchful because everytime the price are changing

• +5 1

My friend suggested you invest in mining sites. You will gain time to do other work and thus earn more. Also, if you have full knowledge of Forex, it is a good place to profit, but you need to know good

• +4 1

A great way to earn money a steady stream of passive income is to invest into Yobit's investbox MICRO coin. It can give you a small but steady amount of 1% per day. At first i thought it was a scam but i've already double my money by simply "staking" MICRO on investbox.

• +2 1

Well, the $200 is big money you can invest some coins mate, I will prefer to invest is bitcoin because this is profitable and it has a lower value for now, when you hold this for a long time it has a possible to increased the value of it

• +5 1

I recommend you to buy cryptocurrencies such as Atom and Link. But before you buy, I recommend that you watch the crypto money market for at least 2-3 weeks and catch the price of the coin you will buy. In this way, you can make a good amount of profit by buying coins whose price drops and selling them when their price rises.

Dear friend I would suggest you too by BTC or any other strong alcoin and then invest this currency in your wallets in this way you can get daily percentage of your coin and also when the price of this coin becomes greater than you can sell this coin and earn a very good profit

• +2 1

My friend, $200 is a really great amount, you can easily invest in the Youbit platform in the investment fund, or you can trade it and invest cryptocurrencies, but I don't advise you to play it in the dice game because you will lose in the end. 

• +5 1

I will suggest you to buy bit coin and keep it and wait for patiently for the time of the price to get high then you will now sell it and you will definitely get more money and profits with it am sure my advice will help you

I want to tell you that if you have 200 dollar you should invest all your money in the trade to get the more profit I want to suggest to you that you should invest in these money in the trading of the Bitcoin because the rate of the Bitcoin in these days are good

$200 is good amount to start the trading. Knowing that the balance can be loose in just a second in global crypto trading, this means sound knowledge and experience is must. So focus and learn first then before investing on Crypto currencies to trade.

If you really want to earn some money by trading, then you should follow one of many strategies: wait until currencies go down (go down very deep), then invest some money and wait till the moment when the course will fly high (at least 2-3 percents; this can probably work with real deal coins, such as BTC).

Also try to follow news about cryptocurrency and their exchange rates.

Давайте писать вместе!

You can invest about 100-150$ in buying  2 or 3 currencies when the market falls. According to my knowledge there is no way you can earn assured 1-5$ per day.

If you want a quick profit, you can enter trading, but you must gain good experience, otherwise you can invest or store a specific currency

I would recommend  to buy ETH or Bitcoin, it is a good investment, it has its risks, but it is definitely that these altcoins give you good profits since last year 2020, they have increased in value, which would be good buy BTC and ETH today, it will probably continue to rise in value.

On 11/3/2019 at 12:35 PM, Maricem said:

I collected 200$ and want to earn 1-5$ per day. i know about trading but not so good. i am aslo afraid of loosing my money. please suggest me a way to earn safely.you can also suggest safe way of trading

Trading is very good there you can earn even much more than that, but this will depend on your friend's knowledge, so I better recommend you stay safe and invest when you are fully informed of all the advantages and disadvantages of trading.

Hi mate I will like to advise you to search for a legit site or platform that will give you more profit on trading and investment and again you can make a long holding in order to have a reasonable amount to earn as profit then you can also earn that amount daily on the pay per post in the cryptotalk currency platform but you need to be hard working and dedicated in order to achieve your goal

• +2 1

Invest this money into Bitcoin and Ethereum. While our investments works for you to make money, you can spend time to learn more about cryptocurrency. After accumulation of knowledge and experience you will become a professional, and can make more money.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Having $200 now mates I will invest with it through cryptocurrency because I know for sure I am going to make more of that after few times, investment is the best to do with any money 

You can get that much money from working on the forum here and during that learn to trade more, then start trading to make good profits,
I recommend trading, of course, but if you are still a beginner, you have to train more to be able to enter the cryptocurrency market,
Learn to manage risk in order not to lose your capital.

• +1 1

You have several suggestions, my friend, but I will give you the best suggestion, which is to enter the investment and trading market to double your profit and get good gains. 200 US dollars is a good amount. Initially, you can increase it with your experience here.

• +2 1

You can start learning trading, which will help you a lot in understanding things in order to know how things are going and see if you will get to what you want and I wish you good luck, but do not risk more than that.  

• +2 1

Investments can be made in a well-equipped manner, as much as possible. altcoins may be preferred. The investment is not big or small. It is important to make it a habit. I can recommend investment rather than trade.