What can I do with my 200$? - Page 26 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maricem

What can I do with my 200$?

You can exchange those $ 200 for cryptocurrencies such as TRX since it is constantly rising or use mining pages to receive daily interest for transferring your money to these websites

You can invest in it in the Yobit exchange and earn from $ 1 to $ 5 per day ....
Chose very good project like MINEX.
I wish you good luck and big profits with Yobit.

I recommend that you invest in several cryptocurrencies so that they generate a good profit and double your money.

In my opinion, the safest way to make money is to work for hire, if you work on exchanges, then I think it will be very suitable Yobit this exchange, especially since there is now an offer for registration

You can invest the $ 200 through the yobit platform in the investbox box , but the investment must be in well-known currencies such as Bitcoin , dollar and ruble.

I would recommend you to do some research and buy some good penny coins like TRX, LTC, VERGE, RIPPLES, IOTA, ZRX or ADA etc, so you can get some good amount 

You can buy bitcoins, but not at high level I think you can read and research to find out in the first place.It will be risky to use your money without experience search for placesand  to earn free coins invest with your earnings from here and experience it by doing so then make use of your own money

• +5 1

Fear is what makes you lose money, or so they say. I would recommend buying Bitcoin or Eth and holding it for the long term, however, you could also buy low value coins (Like doge, Trx, etc) in bulk and wait for them to go up a bit.

Safe of trafing is learn first learn good stratigies which make you profitable and statisfy.learn how to not loss money.trading will be easy when learn its looking very difficult.invest atleast 1000$ its lead you to at good position if you doing good.make goals follow goals make trading plane then it will be easy do not worry about anything its all do you know about it or not.

I think you should try to invest in coins from the top 20. You won't get a quick profit, but in a bull market you can increase your capital by 2-3 times. Be that as it may, whoever does not risk - he does not drink champagne!

The safest thing is to buy high volatility crypto but you must do your research first before venturing out, you can also diversify your crypto purchases, that is, buy a part in BTC or ETH and the rest in low value currencies that tend to rise.

First divide your money in 4 parts and begin to invest in coins in top ranking in coinmarketcsp, most important is to be patient wether in sell or buy

You search profit 1% or more , the best way is trading daily scalbing with good strong coin in exchange with big volume and speed trading you can get 1 to 10 dollar par day!

I suggest spend it to you , buy some books about how to be rich and read them , you can buy Robert Kiyosaki's book about it . I know it will help you 100%.

I advise you to learn trading and analysis and start entering deals, but make sure that you have gained sufficient experience because trading involves profit and loss.

If you want to make money, you can deeply research the crypto money market and invest. $ 200 is enough money to start this business, but you have to risk losing it. If I were, I would buy a few different low cryptos for this money and expect it to rise.

Invest at least $ 1,000 buying shares of a large company with a low share price buying low-value coins

It's up to you if you prefer to keep, then you can choose a coin with good future potential or you can use mining and collect money from it and start with some big coin.

See if you can reach the minimum required to enter the yobit Virtual mining and go for it.

search good coins like trx btc eth btc satble then try you trading some good profit you are daily 5 or 10 dollor follow the chartand news 

9 hours ago, uzinuzisa said:

The best thing to do with 200usd on the crypto market is to trade, I know trading can be difficult but to make 5 - 10 daily is not easy, go and do some research on crypto trading and you will be good to go.

It is true that it is the best option to earn that amount of money, but it is not so easy to do trading because you have to take into account many factors.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• FAEX24 https://faex24.com - это сервис обмена валют, позволяющий за несколько кликов купить, продать или обменять криптовалюту. Кроме того, сервис осуществляет международные переводы на зарубежные счета. Например, клиент отправляет рубли на Тинькофф и получает лари на TBC. В нашей комкоманде трудятся квалифицированные специалисты, которые имеют многолетний опыт работы на биржах. Главным принципом нашей команды являетя клиентоориентированность, мы найдем подход к каждому!    ⏱️ Обработка заявок: в среднем занимает около 7 минут, в редких случаях — до 15 минут. 👨‍💻 График работы: 8:00 - 0:00 по МСК, без выходных.         Поддерживаемые банки и фиатные платежные системы:   Тинькофф Сбербанк Райффайзен Альфабанк Газпромбанк SEPA Bank of Georgia TBC Bank Credo Bank  M10 Wise Revolut ZEN Permata BCA Česká spořitelna HUMO Uzcard Denizbank Bank of Thailand Kaspi Freedom Halyk   Поддерживаемые криптовалюты:   Tether - USDT USDcoin - USDC Bitcoin - BTC Ethereal - ETH Toncoin - TON Optimism - OP Arbitrum - ARB Tron - TRX   Для всех новых пользователей предусмотрена скидка от 0.2% до 0.9%. Также при регистрации выдается реферальная ссылка, ознакомится.    ?️Наши контакты: Емейл - support@faex24.com Наш сайт - https://faex24.com Телеграм - @faex24 (остерегайтесь мошенников с похожими никами)
    • After a long wait, the Tapswap team has announced its pool launch date, shifting it to July 1, 2024 Tapswap made the announcement on Wednesday, May 28, telling its coin miners to exercise patience until July 1 Tapswap also said the reason for the delay was that it was taking time to eliminate taps which were unjustly earned with bots 
    • Работаем!!! Наш новый домен сайта - 101btc.net Обмен криптовалют (BTC/USDT и т.д) на на наличные рубли / доллары / евро и т.д. Доставка наличных во все аэропорты России ОАЭ - Дубай Продажа покупка Usdt/AED Европа США Пополнение карт всех банков /cash in Visa/Mastercard/МИР/Maestro Любые объемы, минимальные комиссии!!! Контакты: Jabber: 100100@xmpp.ruTelegram: Username - @btc_pro Ботов по обмену у нас нет!
    • Nexaa объединяет усилия с Corridor Finance в рамках стратегического партнерства   Nexaa, крипто-магазин на базе Web3, который включает в себя launchpad, магазин талантов и app Store, начал сотрудничество. В соответствии с этим платформа объединила усилия с Corridor Finance, компанией по объединению и обмену между цепочками, в рамках стратегического партнерства. Компания раскрыла информацию о сотрудничестве в своем официальном аккаунте X.   В эксклюзивном посте на X компания обсудила причину своего выбора Corridor Finance. Компания выразила энтузиазм по поводу последнего начинания, раскрыв цель Corridor Finance по увеличению функциональности монет BRC20. По словам компании, она выиграет от решений, касающихся децентрализованного финансирования.   Они учитывают фермерство, мосты и свопы. Платформа ориентирована на использование всего потенциала рынка Web3 для предоставления пользователям универсального крипто-магазина. Удобный интерфейс платформы обеспечивает удобство для клиентов, даже если они новички.
    • Отзывы клиентов о нашем сервисе обмена валют говорят сами за себя. Они отмечают высокий уровень сервиса, выгодные условия обмена и оперативность обработки заявок. Обменивайте валюту вместе с нами и убедитесь в этом сами.  
    • VPS сервера от 6$Выделеные сервера от 54$Сервера с GPU от 300$с полным списком услуг можно ознакомится на нашем сайтеDEDIONE-Available Serversнаши контакты:TG: https://t.me/Alffi_Solomonsподписывайтесь на наш канал переодически добавляем сервера с большими скидками или совершенно бесплатно.ссылка на канал https://t.me/+u1QBackNiKZjYWVk
    • 🔥 Розыгрыш 5000 рублей 🔥 Дорогие друзья, мы разыгрываем 5000 рублей, вам нужно совершить обмен на любую сумму и оставить отзыв о работе нашего сервиса. После напишите оператору, о том, что вы выполнили все условия и мы внесем вас в список участников! Начинаем розыгрыш уже сегодня, успей принять учатие ❗ Условия розыгрыша очень простые - подробнее на нашем сайте Crypto-Zapravka.  
    • Все равно посещаемость следует увеличивать на этом форуме, чтобы он интересен был довольно обширной аудитории, а не нескольким читателям, которые забежали всего на пару минут.   Нет, так дело не пойдет. Без инвестиций эта площадка зачахнет. Уже и на данный момент это ощущается. Всего лишь несколько человек онлайн ежедневно. Ну разве это показатель?
    • Продажа в одни руки, посмотрите видео перед покупкой, кошелек не мой. Писать в личку или на почту  roksolana19@mail.ru Видео: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cnfDv1gkQVezNlaDinhtXh1-GGBJjFv2/view?usp=sharing Купить: https://satoshidisk.com/pay/CLZ2KJ
    • May Results: Top 3 NordFX Traders' Monthly Profit Approaches $200,000   The brokerage company NordFX has summarized the trading results of its clients for May 2024. The performance of social trading services, PAMM and CopyTrading, as well as the profit earned by the company's IB partners were also evaluated.   - The leading trader for the month is from Western Asia, account No. 1773XXX, with a profit of $86,999. This impressive result was achieved through gold (XAU/USD) transactions. - The second place goes to another trader from Western Asia, account No. 1771XXX, who earned $78,556 not only from gold (XAU/USD) but also from EUR/USD trades. - In third place is a trader from Southeast Asia, account No. 1734XXX, who earned $30,640 in May through transactions involving XAU/USD, EUR/JPY, and USD/JPY.   The following situation has developed in NordFX's passive investment services:   - In the PAMM service showcase, we continue to monitor the activity of the manager under the nickname KennyFXPRO. Their account, KennyFXPRO-The Multi 3000 EA, can be considered a veteran, having been opened in January 2021. Over 1,223 days, it has faced many serious challenges. A critical date was November 15, 2022, when the manager decided to close loss-making positions. The drawdown then was almost 43%, but the account was saved, and the profit now exceeds 100% again.   - In CopyTrading, we have repeatedly highlighted the signal yahmat-forex, which has shown a 353% return over 344 days with a maximum drawdown of 47%. Another signal, NordFXSrilanka, reached a 36% profit over 145 days. Although not as high, it significantly exceeds bank deposit rates. This signal stands out for its maximum drawdown, which has not exceeded 10% throughout its duration. Among startups in CopyTrading, the signal copyfx1 is noteworthy. In 49 days of operation, specifically since April 11, 2024, it has shown a 98% profit with a very moderate drawdown of less than 16%. Despite these impressive achievements, it is important to remind that past results do not guarantee future performance and that trading in financial markets is risky. Therefore, market participants should exercise extreme caution and always adhere to money management principles to avoid losing funds.   Among NordFX IB partners, the TOP-3 is as follows:   - The highest commission of the month, amounting to 22,795 USD, was awarded to a partner from Western Asia, account No. 1645XXX; - The second place was taken by a partner from Southern Asia, account No. 1718XXX, who received 8,362 USD; - Completing the top three is their compatriot, account No. 1682XXX, who earned 8,233 USD in May. Notice: These materials should not be deemed a recommendation for investment or guidance for working on financial markets: they are for informative purposes only. Trading on financial markets is risky and can lead to a loss of money deposited.   #eurusd #gbpusd #usdjpy #btcusd #ethusd #ltcusd #xrpusd #forex #forex_example #signals #cryptocurrencies #bitcoin #stock_market   https://nordfx.com/