How much you earn from trading? - Page 18 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

How much you earn from trading?

We know that trading is best way for earning. You can earn from this more and more. If you have experience and knowledge about crypto trading. If your investment is high then you can get a high profit. I start the work only 500$ but now I have 2000$. 

Dear friend I am a new member of this forum and I am not doing any type of trading but when I will learn all about getting and I will done training and I think that I will earn on good amount of money phone treating because sharing is a thing where you can I not thousand dollars in a minute if you have a good experience.

There's no one who can tell you how much you earn, how much you can earn and lose, and the profit rates can be high or low،It depends on the direction of the market and your choice of suitable currencies

• +3 1

I have never experienced that but i am sure it all depends on how much money invested or how much quantity you have of the coins or token and you need to have patience in trading because you have to wait for the coins price to rise higher so that you can earn huge profits.

• +1 1

I never trade anywhere because there alway risk of loosing money .i never earn from trading i think it is loss of money .trading is very it difficult i think  

My friend, I earn very small sums because I am a very beginner and I have lost half of my capital, but for me it is normal. It is possible that a person loses in the beginning, but he learns in the end that it is a very normal thing.

Dear in general, there is no specific amount, even myself through it, in cryptocurrencies in general, so dear my advice to you well. I learn technical analysis of human currencies in general. What you intervene in the field of trading well, the gain depends on the volume of circulation of the currency in general, so if the country is buying high, it will  If it breaks more, this matter is specified according to the currency for each currency. It has a specific section according to the capital. Dear, the more it increases, the greater the percentage of gain and also the percentage of loss. Thank you very much.

• +1 1

The profits that can be achieved from trading are much better than the traditional dishonest methods of earning, as I achieve fourty percent of the profits from trading and I am constantly working to develop my way of trading and achieve more profits.

I am new this cryptoworld. I have no experince to trade but last week i earn some profit. And now i started ripple coin trading. I think this is chance to invest ripple and trade to it and more earn the profit.

In the beginning, I want to tell you that I lost a lot in trading and also won at times. It is a market for smart people and good analysts, so you must learn better in order to become good at making profits. There is no specific number for profit.

If you really make 60% every week, you must be a very experienced investor, because you'll be multiplying your money by more than 200 thousand per month! What sort of trading do you do and how much money do you normally invest?

I believe the average monthly income for most citizens is 30%. To earn more than this percentage, you'll have to use aggressive strategies like margin or debt investing. I exchange altcoins and BTC at the same time, but I still haven't been able to make a profit of 50% every month. My earnings are often negligible because the economy does not allow me to sell it for a profit due to stable markets.

During this year, the profit rate every month was close to 100%, and for me it is considered an excellent and very satisfactory rate, because I do not withdraw my profits, but add them to the capital for investment and achieve additional profits, and this matter helped me a lot.