Suggestion: Show A Few More Topics Under Each - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

Suggestion: Show A Few More Topics Under Each

I suggest under each section ,there should be at least 3 topic being show .i think this is already good enough , adding extra wont be nice mthat is why it is si good and does not need to be added other suggestion.

It seems a good idea, but my opinion I think will be better if a very good and constructive topic made yesterday will be in this sub-section to being chance discussed and also members can collect some knowledge from it. So the idea is every day when there is a most popular and constructive topic, tomorrow will be in the sub-section all the day.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 11/1/2019 at 8:12 PM, Bnance10 said:

I suggest Under Each section, there should be at least 3 topics being shown.  That way, the most relevant topics won't be buried by (hidden way from viewers) by the latest, but most of the time irrelevant topics especially that were there for payment per post as it was in the past.

In each section there different topics but you can sort out the ones you want to see or if you are looking at the latest topic you can sort it out using the sort button.

Maybe some posts should have more visibility and promoted on the top. There is an option to select by date or replies and views, but there will be some posts that are hidden and should have better place in the forum. If this is what you are suggesting I am supporting this.

On 11/18/2019 at 1:09 PM, bentayebsalah said:

This is not necessary in my opinion and does not change anything in the forum
That is why it is so good and does not need to be added other suggestions

The forum have placed everything in right place but as a members who want to contribute in forum  are suggesting some more option they are not additional, they are just the reforming of section suggestion. This way the content will get more right place for display.

Then members cam easily find the required section for discussion without using search bar.If related topics are placed at one sot it gives a good view to  members where they can check other topics. 

On 11/2/2019 at 4:12 AM, Bnance10 said:

I suggest Under Each section, there should be at least 3 topics being shown.  That way, the most relevant topics won't be buried by (hidden way from viewers) by the latest, but most of the time irrelevant topics especially that were there for payment per post as it was in the past.

Well mate I think this will be very difficult because in each section every question answered are brought forward. If each members are to answer just only 3 topics the in each section many members will always be answering repeated topics. @The Game

• +1 1

4 hours ago, Husnyjaf said:

Well mate I think this will be very difficult because in each section every question answered are brought forward. If each members are to answer just only 3 topics the in each section many members will always be answering repeated topics. @The Game

Well said mate, and actually it will be very difficult for some members most especially the newbies who are yet to understand some certain categories about the forum, but in my own opinion, since the forum is ideal and then it will be a good idea if each topics would be allowed in there perfect section where each members would visit and make a useful comment and leave, since we want to make these forum a better place for everyone. 

• +1 1

45 minutes ago, The Game said:

Well said mate, and actually it will be very difficult for some members most especially the newbies who are yet to understand some certain categories about the forum, but in my own opinion, since the forum is ideal and then it will be a good idea if each topics would be allowed in there perfect section where each members would visit and make a useful comment and leave, since we want to make these forum a better place for everyone. 

You are right. The newbies will find it difficult to work if their is just only three topics in each section. They may not understand some so they will lack idea on what to write about. But when their are a lots of topics they will have ideas on some.

Actually what you are suggesting is exactly what is done when writing a PHD, it is called titles and subtitles and underneath there are many other branches and titles. it helps keeping thing organized and easier to reach to a specific topic without the need to go through hundreds of pages.

Although it is not a much necessary thing but could be a good idea to see the more relevant topics and the newly created ones directly from the sections lost without going into the section.But I think there is no chance to happen such update soon as there are many important things and features to do and upadte for the moderators.

• +3 1

Welcome mate, it seems I didn't understand the idea you are trying to share but to my understanding, there is a next button you will click on that will take you to the previous topics. Thanks and you are mostly welcome.

I totally agree wilt your suggestion, that will make things easy in the forum especially for we the new members that are yet to understand lot of things in the forum, many of us would be wondering which topic to comment on because we have less idea about it

I've been saying this several times that 'the easiest way to build and invigorate this forum' is by creating useful and relevant topics in every section of the forum.

This is correct, because already the posts from some new members are placed in the wrong section and are new .. to hide what is true but old .. your proposal is very constructive.

I think that this is a great ideea and we should implement it, but I think that a lot of new topics must also be shown, in order for them to get atention.

I do not think that we need such an addition because it will not be very useful, but I think that a chat section should be created between members because this will help us exchange information better.

• +2 1

I suggest under each section ,there should be at least 3 topic being show .i think this is already good enough , adding extra wint be nice .that is why it is so good and not need to be added other suggestions .

I do not think that we need such an addition because it will not be very useful .to hide what is true but old .i hope that this gets implied in the talk as soon as possible in order for them to get atention .

I think there is no need of any more addition in the features of this forum but they should add only one feature that is finding of the unread topics and comments because when  we will be able to find the unread posts easily then our working speed will increase.

You can search for the topics you want using the search button 

In my opinion, the empty space here should not be exploited in this proposal because it is not useful 

Search button provides you with those topics that you want to show to you under each theme .

• +2 1

Well, I think it would be increase the page size where it have already two sections which are English and Russian language section. So when there will be add the shown function with three topic with each group, than it will extend the page size of the forum. So, this is already a beautiful look since it has been created.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I also think this is good suggestion when we open any topic then scroll down we see another 3 topics, its not bad idea because some good topics we muss, but in this situation we see three more useful topics to discuss, its help to make our work easier for us in the forum.

I think we don't need to complicate it any more for the new participants, we need to help them and simplify it so they can participate with us.

A good idea, but I think it is not very necessary, because the forum has good features and the moderators add updates that benefit members constantly

I do not think that we need to add such a section to the forum because we can know the content of the section by reading its title. There are other important things that must be added to the forum.