Do you know any good exchange that support Skrill/Neteller? - Page 5 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
coinliker

Do you know any good exchange that support Skrill/Neteller?

I've been looking at some exchange forums and so far I don't see any that work with Skrill and netteller. Of course, You can use Airtm to change your Skrill and Pay and Then Use Yobit which Accepts Payer Of Those Coins ...

paxful, he's a very good friend, he has multiple options to deposit, including netteller and skrill. I recommend it, also bitpanda but in this you must verify your identity.

I personally recommend Airtm that I also use it to change Skrill, Neteller, Payeer, Advcash and many others that it has on its platform and that you can also withdraw it to your local currency quickly and with good security

On 12/31/2019 at 10:13 AM, ShakilA said:

I have used some exchanger but I don't found any exchanger which is supported neteller and skrill payment.I don't know which exchanger support this payment method

At Yobit exchange floor you can deposit and withdraw money by neteller. Go to the wallet section, use the toolbar to find USD and then click (+) you will see many loading methods such as neteller, payeer, perfectmoney ... good luck

perfect money and payeer is supported by yobit but i dont know any exchanger that supports skrill and netller. 

On 11/1/2019 at 1:46 AM, coinliker said:

Hi everybody, Anyone know any exchange that Support skrill/ Neteller/ Perfect Money? And also how much fee to withdraw and is require KYC for withdraw?  If anyone know kindly share   

I am not so sure of Neteller but as for Skrill, I am sure of Bitpanda and also perfect money is available on Yobit exchange close by. You might need to do research on Neteller but I do think it is possible to purchase BTC on the official site.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 10/14/2020 at 6:36 PM, Raqeebzy said:

I am not so sure of Neteller but as for Skrill, I am sure of Bitpanda and also perfect money is available on Yobit exchange close by. You might need to do research on Neteller but I do think it is possible to purchase BTC on the official site.

@Raqeebzy Bitpanda supports it services only in some supported regions. I know Spectrocoin supports both Skrill and Neteller and services from it are the instant. Yes, users can also purchase Bitcoin on this site but they add profits margin which is higher than the global standard. 

• +2 1

Bestchange.com is the legit and good marketplace to exchange your crypto to any e-currency. It has a huge number of legit collection of web and there you can find different rate also. 

Yes I do, there is a extremely good web site which has an app for android telephones too, you should strive paxful, he has greater than 300 payment options, together with neteller and ability, visit it and inform me what do you reflect onconsideration on that

Almost all the exchanges that suport fiat money need you to verify your account in order to make transections  in fiat so it  difficult  to find the exchange you want to know.

Yes i my opinion i go for paxfull . This is the best exchange for skrill and neteller , good user interface design . Best platform where you can easily trade with others . And it can support neteller and skrill also with a large number of these currency traders are waiting for you to trade there . But this platform is also going for kyc , which is bad for them who wants trade without kyc.

• +2 1

Here are the reliable exchanges to buy Bitcoin with Skrill:

Bitpanda, Lakebtc.com

These exchanges are safe and convenient.  It is not harmful.

I had notice only paxful to support many payment methods, it support even skrill and neteller. Paxful is a p2p exchange which makes me think maybe other p2p exchanges can support such payment methods. 

• +1 1

12 hours ago, JanBomCrypto said:

I had notice only paxful to support many payment methods, it support even skrill and neteller. Paxful is a p2p exchange which makes me think maybe other p2p exchanges can support such payment methods. 

O have used paxful before, it is a good exchange that support Skrill and Neteller, but we must be careful because their are many people that are only their on the exchange to scam because it is a p2p exchange, never release bitcoin from escrow until you see the whole money in your account. Also know that their withdrawal fee is 0.0005 bitcoin which can be too high, and they do not support other cryptocurrencies. 

LocalBitcoin and Yobit offer you some of those options at your disposal for a very low fee amount and a quick service transference.

But i do not know anything else that can provide such support rather the ones already mentioned on this topic.

I have been also using LocalBitcoins for quite some time and had no issues so far and transactions were always on point even with favourite traders.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

skrill cuts a lot in cryptocurrencies. Since skrill started supporting cryptocurrencies, it has started to make extra deductions. I do not recommend you to use it, but if you will, I can recommend you the bitpanda exchange. I remember that transactions can be made with skrill.

Yes I know it is paxful. It supports Skrill & many payment options. Some users are talking Specrocoin but it very expensive & you must verify KYC to use their service! 

there is a wonderful site which has an app for android phones too, you should try paxful, he has more than 300 payment options, including neteller and skill.

• +2 1

Hello friends,

i suggest you an android application that was a good application they can support the skrill and neteller is payeer is good exchange and wallet.you can exchange they easy use nad low fees provider.

I appreciate, it is very useful sharing information in this forum because I don't know about it but I need read it and then after I comment in this forum, because it is a wonderful site and payment we'll be increased.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear every exchange has it's own value some are highly exchanging price and some are low but people always prefer those who have low prices of exchange.  I'm the user of yobit I'm surely agree with this exchange this is also supporting skill and transactional method is fast. 

There are many different exchanges who support the Skrill. But I like yobit exchange. It's transection fee is very low. It is easy to buy and sell any coin. I suggest you to use this exchange . It has many investment planes and have invest box.

Yes I Know Som Website and Apps for Exchange Sites for Examples Bitcoin 
Perfect Money Screen Paper This is the main website which transfers you to the exchange site tax, if you want to exchange any currency then do it. And it is going to be very trustworthy and more useful 

• +4 1