What is BLOCKCHAIN? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Albany1209

What is BLOCKCHAIN?

Friend, thank you for informing us about what blockchain is, I did not know what it was and now, thanks to you, I know what it is and what it is used for or can be used and that it is not only used in one thing but also in other different areas and surely for the other people who do not know that it is now if they will be able to know it thanks to this very helpful and useful publication.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend, thank you for your participation. This topic is very useful information, thanks for that ...
It is a series of tokens that are used to conduct transactions and create well-known cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and many computers that operate 24/7 and help people conduct cryptocurrency transactions.
I wish success to all members, thanks

Thank you, my friend, for this useful and valuable publication that contains many important information for all members. I hope that all members will publish such topics that will have a great impact in the field of work of this forum.

First of all, welcome, my dear friend, I have no idea about BlockChain. I have been working for three or four days, but we all need to know about BlockChain .

• +1 1

I have little knowledge of this topic. However, the blockchain is a collection of robots that do the work assigned to them. It is good to talk about this topic because it is useful for beginners

• +1 1

Block chain is nothing but a series of codes that are used to carry out the transactions and to keep the currency like Bitcoin for longer tine it is a very good technology  . It is difficult to get hacked by the hackers, so we can say that it is most secured and trusted site 

Blockchain is a type of data storage system.It has a decentralization feature, and the information and data stored in it are open to the public, which improves the transparency of individual transactions. It enables participants to keep track of digital currency transactions without having to rely on a central database.

It is a technology that has been discovered with cryptocurrencies, I think, to enhance the security of cryptocurrencies, and this technology is what makes cryptocurrencies impossible to penetrate, and some may address the invention of some electronic wallets based on this technology

• +2 1

It is a technology that allow the existence of cryptotalk currency and is also a technology digital where crypto talk currency are record or store for there members in this platform, blockchain also play a very important role in this forum. 

Dear, the financial blockchain system is a system that was created by Satoshi Nakamoto, who created the Bitcoin currency in 2009, and this system is based on records and registration of everyone who owns cryptocurrencies and the record is published in copies to all users Thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

This is a very important and very powerful question that you have asked. And I think a lot of people don't know much about Black Chain. 

And as far as I know, I share my information with you. So, brother, according to my information, Black Chain a is very important for everyone on this forum. Because Chain  means Chain So we have seen that the chain of a bicycle or the chain of something else is standing in it. And the links we have seen are interconnected, and the link that connects the two chains is the link that connects And we call this link hash. And anyone who reads this hash on this forum is given one Bitcoin. 

In fact, I am a beginner in the field of cryptography.  Thank you for this great content. You have already provided us with important information.  All I know about blockchain is that it is a group of supercomputers that work around the clock to verify transactions used in encryption.  I wish you all the best

I love him thanks a lot for sharing your kind information your information is very valuable for me I think the blockchain is the chain of the working people's in the world together and make a community in this way we're this is much easier working in the shape of blocks in so we should create a block chain in cryptotalk

On 10/4/2020 at 10:19 PM, mariebc said:

blockchain is nothing more than a series of codes that are used to carry out transactions and create the well-known cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin

Well I don't know about block chain so I start reading comment of people. This start giving me the clarity and you post make me tottaly clear. Very useful and precise description.

My friend that blockchain is the platform for managing cryptocurrencies, and managing transactions that take place in encryption from sending and receiving so no encryption without this wonderful system. 

• +2 1

Everytime set of transaction is added that data becomes another block in the chain it's name yes you are right I am agree with you you share good information here in this forum

Thanx

• +2 1

On 10/3/2020 at 10:13 PM, Albany1209 said:

BLOCKCHAIN is a technology used mainly in the cryptocurrency financial industry, but that could be used in many more areas, it stores encryption and tracking information in its chains of a transaction or record in a public and secure way through the blocks that have an identification. or hash, (hash, is a unique number of each block to connect with each other with certain information), and thanks to the miners that make it possible to maintain this network with multiple computers connected to each other that have the same exact copies being unalterable and incorruptible said information generated in the chain (blockchain registry)

Hello Mate its good to know this information. Its very good for us specially who are new here in this forum and its very good because of its security and privacy which we all should must appreciate it who helped us to gain knowledge about this.

The Blockchain system has high level of security to the extend that it transactions can not be changed or cheated. And it is one of the best app for buying and selling some coins BTC and some more coins and also keep your coins in that app. There is a lot to learn in it . Diffently , cryptocurrency is based on blockchain technology.

Thanks for sharing the meaning of blockchain technology @Albany1209. We all know that blockchain technology is the technology use in the creation of cryptocurrencies. The technology is safe and secure. 

My dear friend I want to tell you that about the block chain blockchain is a wallet on the cryptocurrency you can easily involved intertrading by using the block chain and you should to be careful about the privacy of the blockchain that is very crucial for you

Thank you my friend, I have read a lot about this topic and also read the responses, and I somewhat understand the method of mining cryptocurrencies, I think that this is very expensive, but in return it has a very good financial return.

• +4 1

Hello my friend, thanks for the useful information
From its name, Blockchain, we can understand that it is a chain that connects the block between them, and each block contains encrypted information, and to change this information needs to be changed. All information is in other blocks, and this is impossible, which makes the blockchain impossible to hack and very secure for the information

• +1 1

Thank you for providing information about the block chain. I wanted ti add more in that blockchain is basically a tracking system. Means when it's applied to some money then when and where money goes, it will told about passges or track to the handler of the blockchain. 

This is a good explanation. Thank you so much. I was under the impression that blockchain was a platform that provided cryptocurrency users with wallet services. It's a smart idea to run a successful campaign around this principle. Many consumers, it seems, are still unaware of what blockchain is.

The "blocks" that make up a blockchain consist of a set of digital data. It can be viewed as a ledger page that contains a collection of information related to specific financial transactions. Once a block is completed, a new block is opened, linked to the previous block and added to the chain. A block is permanent, and once written, it can never be changed.

• +1 1