What is BLOCKCHAIN? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Albany1209

What is BLOCKCHAIN?

Dear fellow your information is very true and according to my opinion I think that it is a network of computers uses linked blocks to jointly manage the database and through blockchain all computers are connected with one another.

A block chain can be referred to as a list of erupted digital transactions blocks on the platform.The database on the blockchain technology are shared among all the nodes which are connected to the network.A blockchain node is the  collection of computer on the network.

Blockchain is a medium through which the clients can make exchanges between others. Because of its security and defensive estimates it is embraced by numerous clients. Contingent upon the utilization of every individual can be utilized to do diverse sort of exchanges that are important for every client. Ensure that you are including in veritable and legitimate one.

valid, as blockchain is viewed as perhaps the main cryptographic money and digital.Cryptocurrency is progressing through blockchain innovation and exchanges are finished. 

That is the reason blockchain is getting famous step by step and an ever increasing number of individuals are utilizing it

According to my understanding on this topic,blockchain is literally just a chain of blocks, but not in the traditional sense of those words. When we say the words “block” and “chain” in this context, we are actually talking about digital information.

I agree with your post my friend, I know better about if blaockchain. This a very highly and back it's codes. Any person in which world do not heck this site 13 years. This site provides Very highly quality security of websites. Blaockchain is most popular in which world. Blaockchain is a good technology.

Dear friend I visited this section in order to know what is block chain but instead of understanding I am really confused now If the author or any one else is able to explain me the meaning and concept of block chain more simply and comfortable then it will be a big help because I also searched google but it was also of difficult languages to understand.Let me thank you in advance in helping me know about the topic thank you.

I want to tell you that a blockchain is a activity on this forum on the any coins in this forum but I want to tell you that the nano coin has the fastest blockchain on this forum and I also want to suggest this coins for the blockchain

• +2 1

On 10/3/2020 at 10:13 PM, Albany1209 said:

BLOCKCHAIN is a technology used mainly in the cryptocurrency financial industry, but that could be used in many more areas, it stores encryption and tracking information in its chains of a transaction or record in a public and secure way through the blocks that have an identification. or hash, (hash, is a unique number of each block to connect with each other with certain information), and thanks to the miners that make it possible to maintain this network with multiple computers connected to each other that have the same exact copies being unalterable and incorruptible said information generated in the chain (blockchain registry)

Hey @Albany1209 hope you will be Good with health. Dear mate this is so informative post about blockchain thankx for sharing with me and all beginners at this platform. 

• +2 1

Blockchain is system of recording informations in a way that's it difficult or even impossible to change, hack or defraud the  system.

Hello friend! Blockchain is the best way for earing.they will make to strong.they will create new relation in the world.these relation help them on your working and other matters.

Hello there dear friend, thankyou for the valuable information provided above. Blockchain is the fundamental of crypto currencies. Block chain technology is what makes crypto currencies secure and safe.

Thankyou.

Dear thanks a lot for sharing this information about blockchain. I read the many reply of the members of this platform and know more knowledge about blockchain. Dear in my opinion blockchain consist of small chain and its large size. In these chains the data and transaction are transfer from one side to another side and its consists of a large of information about their members and other links. And there is no change of hacking and scamming in blockchain because its security system very strong. 

It is the system of database used to store all the transactions in connected blocks. The blockchain was created by Satoshi and it given Bitcoin decentralization which was required to create an autonomous currency. But the blockchain alone doesn't give decentralization, it is the network miners and community that achieve this.

Yes bro you are right and you are sharing here very right information I think. Do no doubt blockchain keep the record so it is very useful I think. So don't worry my dear and it is very helpful I think. It is  technology based no doubt.

• +1 1

Block cahin is no more . Its simply the code series which is used to tracsaction of your money. Most of the people convert your BTC into block chain and then withdraw your money into your own bank or other account.

Hi 

It is very usefull information .blockchain is a lot of work which help the people. I think that there are many users who did not know abut the blockchain .it is also use to admit a new block point and old blocks.we shortely say it is a code of technology .it very hard to complete the nob

Thanks for the information.

In simple terms blockchain is a distributed open laser.  Let me put it in a little simpler language.  We see that different offices-courts have a large register so that different information is recorded.  This ledger is called a laser.  Which no one but the staff of that office can see.  The transaction that is done using the exact blockchain is stored in a laser on the chain steam.  Which everyone can see.

Blockchain is a system of recording information in a way that makes it difficult or impossible to change, hack, or cheat the system.

A blockchain is essentially a digital ledger of transactions that is duplicated and distributed across the entire network of computer systems on the blockchain.

Blockchain is the modern technology of keeping the Crypto safe and store them for long period of time it will keep the record of your data and all of your transactions it is based on highly ensured security that there is no fear for it to be hacked by someone your transaction could easily takes  place

I feel that the blockchain could be utilized in digital currencies as well as in different things, different projects, it is intriguing to see

Thanks. Brother for giving us this good piece of information i am also unknown to the blockchain service but i now i know how its work so i think its a good to do work in blockchain what is your opinion tell me yours also i hope i will get nice opinions from you create

It is great engineering, that maintains our own info completely safe-keeping, it is extremely ideal for code, therefore, I consider this kind of engineering is quite best for people folks that are not used to that. The particular Blockchain sustains the particular approved the particular intelligence.