Can we teach about Crypto in school and university? - Page 44 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Can we teach about Crypto in school and university?

this is definitely a good idea. in order for them to be ready if the crypto or bitcoin takes over the world. additionally, it is an interesting topic to be learned. also i think some professors (in IT especially) probably already teaching students about this.

Yes. Teaching them about modern technology behind blockchain must help students specially those computer related courses. As cryptos are decentralized, it could be use by system to improve and security. 

Well I read something some months ago about a university in Sweden that has already started teaching its students about block chain and cryptocurrency. This is definitely a a step in the right direction and I think more schools will pick up from them. Students need to be taught about the next generation of payments; the payment system that will revolutionize the current traditional payment system.

On 10/31/2019 at 1:09 AM, hexwin said:

Do you think it is good to teach kids in school about crypto and blockchain?

Or should we see education about crypto and blockchain in higher education?+

I think it would bring great change in next generations, as maybe people of today are not yet mature enough to accept idea of decentralization

This is a great idea if children are given information about crypto in school then they will get experience about crypto and they can easily understand it. If it is taught in universities then many people will be able to  They can make a good position on crypto which means they can earn by showing very good performance on crypto.

Well,  it good to teach people in school but not kids because they might not understand the concept at a small age,  but if it would be taught in university and colleges ,then that would be very good because really they are the knee in need of knowing about it. 

• +3 1

I agree with you. We must teach crypto in our school, colleges and universities. In most of the countries it is legal to earn money through cryptocurrency. 

I think it makes students self sufficient and they can earn for their own personal gains. It teaches them a lesson of honesty and hard work.

Yeah, crypto talk is a bless for student I think. If school students  come to know about it they can be able to face financial problem and also many people will know about crypto. Teaching in scholl level will be best I hope, they will spread this knowledge as well. 

Sounds like something pretty cool, additionally that they taught computer security and something approximately a way to handle cash could be desirable enough to put in force.

For a child they should not teach the cryptographic market, but in high school or higher it would be ideal to teach cryptocurrencies and even commerce in all these areas, for this reason a training should be created in the child so that he can develop much better in the crypto world.

Wow 😯 that's a good idea. It's very important for us to get knowledge about the crypto and also to teach our kids about the crypto in a proper way so that they can survive easily in the field of crypto In future because the future of Crypto is so bright. We should take this step as soon as possible.

• +4 1

These are possible but I am a sultudent of a university. It's not possible for me but I tell my friends about it. And he is satisfied with me but it took him a long time to be satisfied but I was satisfied.

It's a welcome idea to teach crypto in schools and universities. May be in the nearest future when many are literate of crypto it can be used as legal tender. It will serves as a means of enlighten young one about crypto 

• +1 1

Teaching in educational institutions is now seems to be limited to books knowledge instead of professional life knowledge. Its a good idea to teach students about the cryptocurrency and blockchains because after completing education they have to face professional life and cryptocurrency is predicted as future currency so its good to teach this currency to our new generation. 

A lot of the younger generation has really started learning about cryptocurrencies and decentralization alone without university or teacher guidance. It's a very good idea but I don't think it will happen soon because countries are still afraid and blocking cryptocurrencies.

• +4 1

Yes, I think that we can, infact it would be Avery good iniative for our teeming youth population that has nothing to do after the university education has been finished, so it would be a good thing for university student to know how to work with cryptocurrecy.

• Useful or interesting 1

Currently there are many users in the crypto world.  But about 90% of users are young.  Crypto currency is not legal tender in all countries so crypto cannot be taught in schools or University  in all countries.  But knowledge of the crypto world is important for everyone.  Because cryptocurrency is expanding day by day.

Honestly this will be a good idea teaching crypto in school, we all know the direction of the world right now is digital forms of technology and the students will have a background knowledge about cryptoworld as well as global market before leaving the school, after leaving they will become self independent and start trading or investment in crypto currency.

If we can teach about crypto in school and University then it will be good for next generation. Because they will understand what is crypto for. Then they also going to join in this crypto world

this is definitely a good idea. in order for them to be ready if the crypto or bitcoin takes over the world. additionally, it is an interesting topic to be learned. also i think some professors (in IT especially) probably already teaching students about this.

Well I read something some months ago about a university in Sweden that has already started teaching its students about block chain and cryptocurrency. This is definitely a a step in the right direction and I think more schools will pick up from them. Students need to be taught about the next generation of payments; the payment system that will revolutionize the current traditional payment system.

Yes. Teaching them about modern technology behind blockchain must help students specially those computer related courses. As cryptos are decentralized, it could be use by system to improve and security

I think if we teach about this forum at school, college, university level, it will be the best initiative. We can inform them about our forum. Because we want more people like us to know about this valuable forum. Join here. As a result, they will get income opportunities and will be able to get enough education from this forum. The reputation of this forum will increase.

I agree with you.  However, crypto and blockchain should be taught in the university. Because school children will not be able to apply in real life. So their education will not be complete.  So I don't think it should be included in the school . On the other hand, if they are included in the university, they will have the opportunity to apply in real life which will bring benefits to them.

Yes, crypto is very useful for the students. If this will happen then lots of people get knowledge about crypto. The amount of crypto user will also increase. The students will also learn lots of knowledge through crypto. This will prove good for the students.

Its really a good idea. Cryptocurrency education should be encouraged worldwide. This will change the way people see cryptocurrency and it will also make it to become more acceptable word wide. However this education should be left for the higher institutions where its impact would be felt more.