Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future? - Page 51 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
KingSea

Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future?

No and no because if these are will be the considered money in the future the market value is a big thing that will change all over and economy will change to as things are gonna be confusing all over in many countries and all over not all countries can buy this as other countries are poor which another thing to consider.

Hey friend,  obviously cryptocurrency will replace the money we use now, because technology is getting advanced day by day. So people are  always attracted to use what is more secure and convenient for them. But government restrictions will make this difficult to achieve. Because some countries wont legalize cryptocyrrency. If government is ready to remove such restrictions it is possible that cryptocurrency will become the future money sooner or later. 

Little by little crypto currencies are gaining space in our daily lives, young people are promoting them with new projects, surely in a short time we will see how large financial entities take more reserves of these

The digital currency must take its place in the future without being certain that this future is near or far, but what can be said is that this currency is close to its goal, and in despite of the rumors of negative aspects about it, it has multiple advantages that will be evident at the time of its legalization. And I can say that these currencies will have an effect in the near future

I think it is the money of future will help us to earn money and make money you just have to keep on working and making money online you will be successful

I see that the popularity of cryptocurrencies is increasing day by day, so I expect that in the future the whole world will become aware of the cryptocurrency and how to use it. Yes, I expect that it will become an alternative currency to the fiat currency and people will trade in the cryptocurrency because it is easier to trade and faster.

Dear friend, through the rise that we have witnessed in the rise in cryptocurrency prices, this is not impossible, it may become the currency of the future, but even if it does not become the currency of the future, I believe that it will remain forever and will be used in many things and will have a very great value in society according to my personal opinion.  .

• +5 1

yes, dear the crypto currencies is the money of the future. You see crypto currencies are getting more popular day by day.  Gradually more and more people are realizing that the crypto currency is best option for them to stop stealing and lost of our money.

Yes I think so because technology is progressing and thus seeing a great future for encrypted currencies and I think it will become a great leader in the future

Cryptocurrency exchanges, my dear, are not the currencies of the future in my opinion. This is all I am certain of. Cryptocurrencies are undoubtedly the near future, and the greatest proof for their use by the world's leading corporations and big countries is that they have been accepted as payment mechanisms within them, with the most notable thing being the establishment of ATMs to withdraw mostly from Cryptocurrencies.Certainly it is and its financial system represented by Blockchain and Bitcoin, it is really the money of the future and I see that it is the financial system of the future global economy with a payment system that has records and safety. Thank you very much.

we see that some countries do not behave in good terms with the commercial fund at this time

But cryptocurrencies remain to have a great influence, if not in our era, in the ages that followwill be needed, being they the most suitable to supplant it. Currently there are many more people who use Cryptocurrencies for their usual use, this adds more knowledge and leaves the classic system behind. That is why I consider that Cryptocurrencies do have a great chance of being the currency of the future.I believe that in the next 10 years we are going to see more and more businesses making transaction in this coins. But for this to happen we need that the value of the coins became a little bit more stable, that is the main concern. The volatility is the thing that is preventing mass implementation

• +3 1

I don't think cryptocurrencies will replace fiat currencies

Of course, according to countries

There are countries that now support and work with cryptocurrencies

Others still use fiat currencies

Cryptos is the currency of the future. Without any doubt, there are a lot of people  that are joining the crypto train everyday. All I see are smart people investing for the future. This is what I see, and this is my own opinion.

We do not see these currencies in operation in our natural world, but in some places they are accepted as digital money.

Cryptocurrencies continue to have a major impact, if not in our era, in the following eras

I think cryptocurrencies will not be exchanged for money because these currencies are so many

Welcome, my friend, and from my point of view, I think that Bitcoin is the currency of the future because of the work of many people in this field and the increase in circulation of this currency and its popularity among people

Dear Friend
Of course, in light of this digital revolution that has swept the world in the last two decades and most companies use the Internet to market their products and rely on electronic payment.
These and other factors pave the way to the era of the encrypted currency, where the ease of trading and speed of transferring, and there will be a unified cryptocurrency among all countries

• +3 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Yes I think so

it's more comfortable than the real currencies

but it's good to know that the real currencies will not disappear

but there will be deals between cryptocurrencies and the real currencies

thank you for your nice question 

On 10/3/2020 at 9:29 PM, KingSea said:

I was thinking about this question. I was looking on Google but I don't want "experts" opinions. I want opinions from people like you and me.

My dear mate Crypto currency is getting higher rank itself but i do not think that it will replace any other currency. Crypto currency has its own values and recognition. Crypto currency will be forever on this planet. 

Thank you. 

Personally, Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies are going to have an important role in the future but they are not going to reach and exercise that function of being universal money for many reasons that are a bit complex to explain...

Yes of course these currencies have been accepted be many countries and there are some countries who develop their own crypto currency also some countries have bitcoin atm therefore i says then these currencies have very bright future

The increasing popularity of cryptocurrencies gives it a great opportunity to formally adopt it as an alternative to traditional currencies due to the features and services the job opportunities it provides to people.

With the development that takes place in the world
And converting all paper matters into electronic matters ..
I predict that the cryptocurrency will cover the world in the future.

From my own point of view i believe that cryptocurrencies are the money of the future, but I also believe that there is still a long time to go to get there because there are many countries in the world who are left behind in terms of technology.

Yes absolutely without any doubts it is the future money however it cannot replace national currency till now but in future nothing is impossible