YoBit.net review 2020 - Part 3: YoBit costs and fees - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nguyendu1997

YoBit.net review 2020 - Part 3: YoBit costs and fees

Like other exchanges, Yobit.net charges fees. According to YoBit’s website, the exchange charges a commission for each transaction, which depends on the cryptocurrency itself. However, according to YoBit, this usually does not exceed 0.2% of the transaction amount. Thus, it relies on a “flat fee model” instead of a “maker/taker” model like other exchanges. In addition, YoBit thus positions itself in the lower to middle range, as the industry average is around 0.25%.

Deposit and withdrawal fees depend on the payment method and can be seen in the table below. To get an overview of all possibilities, we recommend you visit the fees page of YoBit.

Method Deposit Payout
PerfectMoney free of charge (USD) 1% USD
Payeer free of charge RUR 4% RUR
  free of charge USD 7% USD
AdvCash 1% RUR 5% RUR
Capitalist   1% USD
    1% RUR
Visa\Mastercard   70 RUR + 5% RUR
    6 USD + 5% USD
All cryptocurrencies free of charge 0.00050000 BTC

2f071290-413b-11ea-94ae-25b2d54d7470-feed670-670-x.jpeg

• +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Actually, the yobit platform, like other trading platforms, imposes fees on transactions that people make, but in terms of the fees in Yobit, it is very low if we were to use the payeer bank, as the deductions on the dollar or the Russian ruble are very small. This is the only feature that I find good for me

42 minutes ago, nguyendu1997 said:

Like other exchanges, Yobit.net charges fees. According to YoBit’s website, the exchange charges a commission for each transaction, which depends on the cryptocurrency itself. However, according to YoBit, this usually does not exceed 0.2% of the transaction amount. Thus, it relies on a “flat fee model” instead of a “maker/taker” model like other exchanges. In addition, YoBit thus positions itself in the lower to middle range, as the industry average is around 0.25%.

Deposit and withdrawal fees depend on the payment method and can be seen in the table below. To get an overview of all possibilities, we recommend you visit the fees page of YoBit.

Method Deposit Payout
PerfectMoney free of charge (USD) 1% USD
Payeer free of charge RUR 4% RUR
AdvCash 1% RUR 5% RUR
Capitalist   1% USD
    1% RUR
Visa\Mastercard   70 RUR + 5% RUR
    6 USD + 5% USD
All cryptocurrencies free of charge 0.00050000 BTC

2f071290-413b-11ea-94ae-25b2d54d7470-feed670-670-x.jpeg

It is always good to verify this information and compare it with other exchanges to see the advantages and disadvantages that each one offers.

thank you for this information which is very important to know the exact value of our deposits and withdrawals

Muchas gracias por esta valiosa información sobre yobit, si tiene alguna información sobre el airdrop gratuito en dólares, por favor, sería útil si publicara una publicación sobre ese tema, ¡gracias!

I think yobit rates are good, I have been operating in it for 8 months and it seems to me a wonderful exchange, one of the best I have operated