Yobiti.com, yobittex.com, yobit app SCAM!!! 😈 - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Yobiti.com, yobittex.com, yobit app SCAM!!! 😈

This kind of information is always good to share, thank you for sharing with us, as we know that many here on the forum use Yobit, so super important information. 

• +1 1

I think this is a genuinely useful publication, thanks for warning us, sometimes we trust ourselves or we don't read well and we run the risk of getting scammed.

• +1 1

A recommended practice is to activate 2-factor authentication (2FA) to secure your account from unauthorized access.

A big plus of YoBit exchange is that it does not violate your privacy rights by forcing you to pass a mandatory KYC (know your customer) check. As such, identity verification at YoBit is 100% optional, and you can trade without revealing your identity.

Exactly, it is well done that you have shared this so that people avoid falling into it and being hacked, since even yobit has an available App from them, we just have to wait for yobit to launch its own certified App

Thank you for providing the information to the users. We should avoid giving accounts and passwords to others. Be careful when clicking on links of unknown origin.

Thank you for sharing the such type of helpful information. There are many scammers who always tried to hack the account. I also many times received the mails which is sent from yobit to me that you have new IP address from different countries but I don't do this.  

Now I always open the yobit sites on the above domain which you recommend. 

Thanks for this information mate. This will help many users of this forum. As yobit is among the top exchangers so fraudsters will come and go like this. So redirect without cloudfare is not real. We should keep that in mind. The protection of our currency depends on us. So we must be aware about thism

Oh, thanks for this info. Fraudsters will not stop this !!!!
The electronic security policy should be more strict with them, and we must pay careful attention to electronic links, especially when depositing and withdrawing money, in order to stay safe

I remembered when I was newbie into the yobit exchange, sometimes I was logging in through yobiti.com site without knowing that it was scam, but what I'm grateful is that j never done any deposit from that first account. 

• +1 1

All scam domains to leave friend. Don't generate Yobit codes upon the requests of stratengers.Check domains because scammers have used fake domains for phishing approach. Be careful in the crypto world.

On 11/9/2020 at 4:06 PM, guatazoo said:

I remembered when I was newbie into the yobit exchange, sometimes I was logging in through yobiti.com site without knowing that it was scam, but what I'm grateful is that j never done any deposit from that first account. 

Its look that yobit security level was very law at before, and for this reason why many scammers was attacking yobit for creating fake yobits websites.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Thank you for such usefull information regarding any kind of pishing website domains attempts vs the real one Yobit.net.

Nontheless always make sure you have 2fa enabled as it's a must have nowadays everywhere where you use your credentials, specially when you are using almost the same ones at multiple websites / domains.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 11/24/2020 at 9:43 AM, Suazakeane7272 said:

Thanks for gives or share good information to us because sometimes when you are try to join the yobit platform you can see they will start show those scam site when you just start trying the yobit , you can see difference of it but you tell the people that are not have ideas about to know about it .

As you have said, scammers are clever enough ! They cleverly mask viruses on the wrong site with almost the similar domain name. In case of Yobit, please be extremely careful while depositing and withdrawing the assets. If you choose the wrong site which looks similar with Yobit.net domain, your money will be lost permanently. Yobit also does not have any official apps for mobile and careful with the fake apps too. 

• +2 1

Thank you for the information, I just realized there is another domain on behalf of yobit and that is very detrimental, we have to be careful if you want to do a google search, always be aware of hacks for the security of your yobit account.

• +1 1

Thanks for the information dear it is really helpful post as Sometimes we can click on these in our carelessness so thabks to make us alert about it.We mist be careful regarding this and should be highly in senses when trying to login on Yobit.

Thanks for sharing this useful and informative post . I never use youbiti . com and  any app like this . There are many scammers and hackers that's why be careful my friends .  And I think it is just waste of time if you earn money then you use crypto world .  If you want to use these sites then be careful from scammers .

• +1 1

Your post is useful for me thanks for sharing this useful post. There a lot of scammers are in online sites. They will never stop creating new similar exchange or wallet. I think you must use mostly specially online wallet and used any exchange link.

• +3 1

Definitely I have seen these admonition on the web and yobit additionally advise you to check you url to ensure you are logging through their forums. Because the normal and hacker and scamer will never stop to creat new domain. That why we need to bookmark very important for us because they do not try to cheat and hack our domain.

• +3 1

Thanks for this useful information, the site share almost same name with the original yobit net, but what we need to understand is that yobit has no application,so if we come across any application that claim for be yobit, we should do away and never use it

Yes of course, this is really a much needed information that every beginner should be known. It is because as a beginner, I search about YoBit site and found Yobit.in first. That was also scam and fake site of Cryptocurrencies and you should also be care from it. The real sites have been mentioned above in the contents of posts and thank you very much for sharing this. ❤️

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

If you do not enable your email authentication they will log in any way, but even if you have email authentication they'll try to sign in in your gmail account using your yobit password. That's why you recommended to use different password of email and others accounts.

I usually try to sign in to Yobit using the e-mail they sent me when I registered , but this is a really good advise I was not ware that there are procedures they make to steal your password , and what about their interface is it the same like Yobit? this is really confusing because even the real Yobit is asking for a sign in from time to time even though I made a choice of keep me signed in, and it asks me to solve a captcha too.