Yobiti.com, yobittex.com, yobit app SCAM!!! 😈 - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Yobiti.com, yobittex.com, yobit app SCAM!!! 😈

Oh my God, thanks for the useful info. I usually enjoy android apps of exchanges, so it would to be easy I would be fooled by apps like this.

• +1 2

5 hours ago, cuterthing said:

wow that is so bad.But I think your friend should have been more careful.Because think about that you are trading.Would it be cool if yobit would log out you every 10 mins ? I think it would be bad

no it's not good. many sites do this, they log you out when you does not touch the mouse/keyboard for specefic time so site realize you abonded the pc and log you out. i think yobit must do it.

• +1 2

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

23 hours ago, mo.mirzaeipour said:

no it's not good. many sites do this, they log you out when you does not touch the mouse/keyboard for specefic time so site realize you abonded the pc and log you out. i think yobit must do it.

No yobit should not do it.I have said the reasons it would be so bad for traders.I hope yobit keep going like this πŸ˜‡

• +1 1

1 hour ago, cuterthing said:

No yobit should not do it.I have said the reasons it would be so bad for traders.I hope yobit keep going like this πŸ˜‡

it was just my idea and suggestion and i don't think yobit execute that change in short term but a i think it's a necessary yobit improve their security.

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

Thanks for the information... this is the kind of warning that will make these phishing sites less usefull for their creators... I am sure that this will keep a lot of newbies safe even if many of them don't even read the titles...

• +2 1

they already given many warnings about their real domains. so dont use other domains except those. and avoid to use mobile wallets or exchanges for being very safe.

Thanks a lot for your information. I don’t even know before if yobitex is one of yobit site. Btw, yobit doesn't release app right?

On 10/29/2019 at 1:48 AM, Luciferludz said:

Attention Guys!Β do not dare try to use log in or sign up in those domain below.

Yobiti.com

Yobittex.com

Yobit app

If you tried to log in with your password in those domain you'll be hacked.

Also if you try to sign up there they will redirect you to really yobit exchange while they already taken your sign up details because they know you'll sign up using the details which they already have.Β 

So if you notice that you have to sign up using different details, the you'll be safe. The really yobit domain is.

Yobit.net

Yobit.io

Yobitex.net

Thank you for giving us this tip, it is important to avoid pishing and fake pages so as not to lose funds, many people on the internet have lost money by falling into cloned websites, it is a very common practice.
Yobit has its official domains and knowing them by heart saves having to look for them every moment, avoid phishing, let's do good practice.

• +1 1

There is no official Application for yobit exchange i try a lot of them in play store but not real.and there is a lot of website is scan only site who have in your mail log in box mail authenticationΒ 

Thanks to remember that for New user

• +1 1

Yes, indeed, after the creation of this forum and the connection of an affiliate company, many scammers became active and began to create similar sites with only a different domain name. What can I say, even the bitcoin site has a Scam site with the domain .com, which is still alive.

• +1 1

Nice post, thanks for this important information, in fact Yobit always with every email they warn of these fake sites that hunt inexperienced members and attention is falling victim.

Thank you for sharing such an important topic with us. Β Whenever I login to yobit, they send us a verification link in my mail where it says Warning !!! Β Do check Yobit domain in your browser, our domains: yobit.net, yobit.io, yobitex.net. Β If you enter your login / password at other site, your money can be stolen by hackers, and we can help you! so every one be carefull

Yes these all link is fake link which you have mentioned and thanks for giving us that type of knowledge because there are some new users who have no knowledge about these links.

Wow, thanks for this information, I do know that yobit has a different domain, but I just found out that there are several scams on the domain, we must be careful and always check the url we visit some website, Nice information!!

Thank you for the info I recently encountered one of the fake domains luckily I noticed it fast without entering my password.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Thanks for your information. Many people now could avoid those sites to keep there money safe and also their accounts. I'm only using yobit.net because many people are trusting it so am i.Β 

On 10/29/2019 at 6:48 AM, Luciferludz said:

Attention Guys!Β do not dare try to use log in or sign up in those domain below.

Yobiti.com

Yobittex.com

Yobit app

If you tried to log in with your password in those domain you'll be hacked.

Also if you try to sign up there they will redirect you to really yobit exchange while they already taken your sign up details because they know you'll sign up using the details which they already have.Β 

So if you notice that you have to sign up using different details, the you'll be safe. The really yobit domain is.

Yobit.net

Yobit.io

Yobitex.net

Nice share, these scammers seems to be creative yet they won't channel their knowledge and energy to doing legitimate and worthwhile things. I already bookmarked Yobit.net on my systems and I hope never to access my account from anywhere else.Β 

Β 

Β 

9 hours ago, Cryptominded said:

Nice share, these scammers seems to be creative yet they won't channel their knowledge and energy to doing legitimate and worthwhile things. I already bookmarked Yobit.net on my systems and I hope never to access my account from anywhere else.Β 

You done have done good thing for bookmark the official domain of yobit exchange platform in order to stay away from those scammers.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on thisΒ LINK

Β 

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300Γ— minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Ways that are often used by fraudsters even in all fields of business. Using a site that is similar to the original (phishing) to fool the target, I also wonder why people are so careless.

Β 

I've bookmarked what every real exchanger is, so it's easy for me to know if someone is pointing to a fake site.

17 hours ago, Voltz777 said:

Thats why now we need to be more careful in using any platform exchange so that we will not become a victim by the phishing site or hacker in whihc can stole all our token in the wallets.Β 

We should visit crypto reviews sites such as coinmarketcap platform and coingecno platform for review before we start to use an exchange

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on thisΒ LINK

Β 

Iqoption.com/signup

On 11/27/2019 at 10:57 AM, Voltz777 said:

I knew coinmarketcap was a legit platform can be trusted for us to find out if it is good or not, but in coingecko I have a little bit doubt about it.Β 

Ha ha ha! Lol! Why you don't trust coingecno? It is give you lied news before? I really like coingecno than coinmarketcap cause it has many features of cryptocurrency than coinmarketcap.

Β 

Iqoption.com/signup

Seems many yobit wanna be sites, we should careful now and we should always double check the URL before we enter the official exchange site of yobit.

Β 

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β BetFuryΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β |Β You Play - We Pay|Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β Free BTC 360 Satoshi every dayΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

On 12/15/2019 at 3:02 PM, kusvuw10 said:

Yes, I only know yobit.net and hackers and scammers will never stop creating new domain names to deceive new entrants.

Just be careful dude, there was so many fake website now and they are making us fall to their trap, So far i know yobit have only 2 website that is yobit.net and yobitex.net and be careful if not visiting that website maybe it was fake domain