Yobiti.com, yobittex.com, yobit app SCAM!!! 😈 - Page 5 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Yobiti.com, yobittex.com, yobit app SCAM!!! 😈

Thanks for sharing this information. Really, the yobit platform is a safe platform, but similar and insecure sites or unofficial applications may be created and we must not use any of these things or share our mail and password and should work only on the official site because it is the only reliable site

On 10/29/2019 at 6:48 AM, Luciferludz said:

Attention Guys! do not dare try to use log in or sign up in those domain below.

Yobiti.com

Yobittex.com

Yobit app

If you tried to log in with your password in those domain you'll be hacked.

Also if you try to sign up there they will redirect you to really yobit exchange while they already taken your sign up details because they know you'll sign up using the details which they already have. 

So if you notice that you have to sign up using different details, the you'll be safe. The really yobit domain is.

Yobit.net

Yobit.io

Yobitex.net

Thanks for making more awareness to us yobit do also warn its members to be always conscious about the domain of the site because they will not be held responsible about your funds.

I have once came across some accounts on Twitter claiming "Yobit Support" for customers who have problems with their accounts. We need to be aware of little things like this, they might be so costly if not properly taken care of.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

It's very important to look at the domain of any site before accessing it because if you login by using wrong domain mistakenly then you can be hacked. In crypto world take your every action wisely.

Thank you for this vital information you shared with us in the forum my friend and with this update I will also like to remind is that there is no official yobit exchanger mobile App yet and I will advise us to ignore any app we see even if it is in Google play store because many scammers create fake apps this days just to cheat people.

I have been hearing about yobit mimicking sites and app, I have not come across it before but people complained about it, yobit has not app, and very recommended to only use yobit.net as the official link to access the original yobit site. 

• +1 1

I always encounter similar sites to the Yubit platform, but it differs in the link for that. Thankfully, I memorize the official site in the browser so that I don't mistake it, thank you

On 6/8/2020 at 8:22 PM, Kapil Koirala said:

I have also not seen its app and even if I see it now then I would not login in that. We should be more cautious than before because so many scams sites are there now a days.

There is no mobile app for Yobit exchange so far. Scammers may try to impress users by every possible ways. So we have to check domain name correctly while accessing the Yobit.net exchange platform.Also do not forget to have a powerful antivirus software. 

Wow, too shocking, the account is hacked without attention, it's very dangerous. We should be careful about these things. Thank you, dear, for giving us this useful information. About Forex I feel it is difficult to trade it without full knowledge of trading and analytical study about it.

These websites that you mentioned look like a joke, but maybe there are poeple out there that might fall for this so this might prevent them from getting scammed.

Also, here is the legit link:

yobit . net

twitter. com /YobitExchange/

• +1 1

Yobit have three official official link to their website, but I use only one which is yobit.net, so any other site I counted as fake. It is better to use the official site because scammers can can mimic yobit sites and scam people that want to register on tobit using scam link link

On 10/29/2019 at 1:18 PM, lakhlomoha said:

Yes i have seen this mail when i log in 

you are right Thanks for remembering me  

Definitely every yobit exchange member remembered these domain names, because yobit exchange also promote this scam domain names, because of our security, when anyone login in yobit exchange then check domain names, because these scam domain names looks same to same easily anyone get scammed, so use 2fa and cross verify before login.

Edited by Honny143
  • +2 1

These scams are based on the domain name, I think they keep your personal information ad se it to sugn in into your account but I am not sure how they arrange otp ? 

Thank you very much for this warning. This is very hard and especially to new members to check those domains and notice the problem. We should be careful about this type of hackers.

The fake domains of yobit are out there and one mistake then we may fall in trap. Before entering our details we must double check the url address to avoid being attacked. Thanks for making us aware and sure it would be helping many members in the forum. And I suggest everyone to make a habit of looking website before entering details.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yeah everything good, there is always someone who is trying to steal from those who try to do this kind so very important thing is that we are able to understand each other the best is to really be careful not to lose ourself, so to me the best thing is to look at the registration email that would work for you

On 10/29/2019 at 2:48 AM, Luciferludz said:

Attention Guys! do not dare try to use log in or sign up in those domain below.

Yobiti.com

Yobittex.com

Yobit app

If you tried to log in with your password in those domain you'll be hacked.

Also if you try to sign up there they will redirect you to really yobit exchange while they already taken your sign up details because they know you'll sign up using the details which they already have. 

So if you notice that you have to sign up using different details, the you'll be safe. The really yobit domain is.

Yobit.net

Yobit.io

Yobitex.net

Thanks for the information, but I've been using YoBit for a long time and it never gave me problems, I hope you can solve your problems

Scam is bad. After the scam, a message appears on the project's website that the project's accounts in payment systems have been hacked and most of the money has been stolen. The most common and unproven method.

• -5 1

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

Thank you so much for your information. this will help us all to save us from scam. mainly before accessing the yobit exchange we all should check out the url first then need to log in.

Thanks for sharing this info about yobit.  Actually, i think yobit is really safe, but there are always persos that want to cheat on you! be careful. I trade every day on yobit and it is a good platform.

Thanks for creating this useful and helpful topic because some newbies mistakenly write the wrong domain of yobit like yobit app or yobiti.com. So they lose their money because hackers are very ative and quick, they can easily hack account and stole their money with in second. So be careful when you login, please check the domain otherwise you face loss. So also see the right domain in given topic... 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That is why (as a recommendation) it is said that it is necessary to read the information sources that these same pages offer since there are many scams that circulate today on the network, for example there are many with the telegram bots that When a good airdrop comes out, if I pay, they create supposed Hardfork of these coins and make their participants fall incautiously buying supposed tokens.

Thanks for the information about the sites you mention that are totally unrelated to the true Yobit.net platform, let's avoid these sites where they might try to steal personal information about your wallets and the like.

Yobit exchange while they already taken your sign up details because they know you'll sign up using the details which they already have. 

So if you notice that you have to sign up using different details, the you'll be safe.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot