What do you think about Yobit? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ebrown80

What do you think about Yobit?

4 hours ago, RS1979 said:

I have grown to love Yobit over the years due to its ability to keep everyone interested with such a wide variety of products, not only free airdrops.

The plans you have for Minar at the moment are one of the best.
Too bad that when more people enter it will be more expensive.
At this moment the minimum fee is 0.02969672, it is not for any investor.
It should be for whoever doesn't need those bitcoin fractions for now.

Edited by herme07

yobit, I think, is a good page for trading and other services, I see that its interface is simple but die what is necessary, I like it and the opportunity it is giving with the airdrop is huge.

yobit
It is my future now. I hope to achieve everything I hope for. It is a wonderful and easy site that gives you a simple job, which is to write comments or topics in order to win
And great at that, he's honest and reliable
  We hope to reach what we seek to achieve

My current opinion about Yobit Exchange is very good. I think that it is a reliable crypto currency exchange platform that offers the user an acceptable level of security. It allows you to exchange a wide variety of cryptomonies (including some new ones).

I think that yobit is a good page to start when you have a certain advanced degree in cryptocurrency issues for your investments and after your aidrops which are worth it since the rewards that they offer you are good but it is a lot to make your registration but ahy from now on you already know how it works in future sercanos.

Yobit is a great exchange. What is their design, convenience and ease of use. For all the time that I have been using this exchange, there have never been any questions. Technical support quickly answers questions, the site works smartly. The main thing is that I am not the only one with this impression of Yobit: read the reviews and you will understand everything

1 hour ago, ganandoconyago said:

The Yobit platform has a great future, and it is seen that they are working very well, with a great variety of currencies and oprotunities

It is really impressive the facilities and benefits that Yobit places us in order to opt for its platform and receive good dividends.

This exchange is characterized by having a good market full of liquidity and an extensive portfolio of cryptos.

I'm not really complaining about having my capital hosted with them, generating a good percentage through their mining plan, which is extremely profitable, friend.

I'm happy to introduce new coins in the Yobit Exchange system, I'm working with different exchanges but I've seen that only The Yobit Exchange is the best for us to give airdrops and I'm earning a lot of dollars from the Yoit Exchange for 2 years or so.  

Pros

• Unparalleled number of supported currencies
  • Simple and easy to use
  • Supports fiat currencies
  • Supports private trading

Cons

• No margin trading
  • Self-regulated exchange
  • Limited charting tools

I really like the way Yobit does its airdrops for these reasons:
1. There are few coins to enter and per referral
2. Coins are not earned in a pyramid fashion
3. They put their coins at 1% daily which is good because it maintains the price of the coin for several months and does not allow people to sell like crazy and allows buying to make more profit
4. Your coins always come out at an interesting price.

Although YoBit has so far focused on the Russian market, the platform is now aiming for worldwide expansion. The numerous positive reviews on the above mentioned rating portals show that YoBit is no scam. Especially for crypto enthusiasts who want to buy rather unknown cryptocurrencies, YoBit is a very good address worldwide.

My opinion about Yobit is that it is an ideal platform for all types of people since it is simple and very easy to understand, also that it offers a large number of cryptocurrencies to exchange, but what I like the most is its protection towards the identity of its users as KYC is not required to operate within it

On 10/3/2020 at 7:13 AM, ebrown80 said:

Are you happy with the Yobit’s methods to introduce new coins? I must say I like it! They are doing a good job, hope everyone learn from Yobit.

And if you are in the airdrops world you will realize that Yobit is the master!

Let me tell you, YoBit is one of the best sites to invest on crypto, not only because of the airdrops. It has a lot of options to invest (Like virtual mining) and one of the most supportive comunities.

1 hour ago, Mira123 said:

Yobit is a great exchange. What is their design, convenience and ease of use. For all the time that I have been using this exchange, there have never been any questions. Technical support quickly answers questions, the site works smartly. The main thing is that I am not the only one with this impression of Yobit: read the reviews and you will understand everything

Yobit is one of the best exchanges, it is easy to use and has different ways of generating profits, it is safe and they provide excellent service.

Yobit is amazing, the way they introduce new coins is very practical, comments on it are always positive

yobit is a very easy exchange to use, it has a wide variety of pairs to exchange crypto, its low fees and its rewards make the application more used and more practical when using greetings friends

yobit is a great platform that has great projects for its users in all aspects from airdrop to new mining, which is great. I think yobit will soon be one of the main exchange platforms in the world. Cheers

The YOBIT platform has more than six years of experience .

Has a very good reputation in the market and has a wide variety of currencies for exchange 

Trading is surprisingly easy when it comes to using Yobit, even the inexperienced can easily know their way around the website. All you have to do is select the currency you want to trade with (found on the left side of the screen) and place a buy or sell order for it.

The YOBIT platform allows you to buy and sell a wide variety of digital currencies . 
Popular cryptocurrencies such as BTC ETC LTC can be exchanged and very importantly YOBIT is very safe .

many users say👍🏻

I believe that yobit is a good exchange that in the future can become world-class the truth I have faith in this exchange to their airdrops and all their team because they have proven to be loyal to their community and the truth is that it can go far inviviating you and the confidence it provides is unique the truth I really like I have made all your airdrops and I hope to continue to support them in the future , I hope you update your things and make the exchange one of the best in the world have everything To be