What was the most amount of profit that you've earned in crypto market? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohs3n71

What was the most amount of profit that you've earned in crypto market?

The biggest amount I earned in crypto is by investing on the Binance platform.  I bought some cryptocurrencies when the price was cheap and waited several months for the price to rise.  She earned hundreds of dollars in a single day.  In order to be able to earn big money, you must have a lot of knowledge and patience.

• +1 1

I was able to gain a lot of profits through my investments in Ethereum and BNB, as their price has doubled several times over the past months, achieving record levels, thus doubling the capital many times.

In fact, I haven't made much money yet. I am very patient to start trading a lot because I am afraid of making mistakes and losing money, so I don't think I have gained enough experience yet to start trading.

• +2 1

I have earned money i was, satisfied by it because as you work hard you earned more. People are doing work on daily basis, and earning profit. Earning is depending on your working. Iy all about your progress about the cryptoworld. 

I am still a beginner in the field of cryptocurrencies and I am not an expert in trading, so the only source of my income is the cryptocurrency I work on this forum, I get around 75 dollars a month and this is the largest amount for me, I hope to become more experience in trading and get more sums.

• +1 1

In fact, a somewhat bewildering question, and it is not easy to remember all that I have collected from digital currencies, but I can tell you that I earn approximately $ 70 every month by working here on the forum or by doing some small investments such as buying some cryptocurrencies in small quantities and selling them

• +3 1

Well my friend, honestly, I recently started in the crypto world and did not make any profit through trading, all I achieved from the forum here I am saving it now so that I gain good experience and start trading it.

• +2 1

As for getting my money by working in the forum, I will start the investment process soon, but until this moment I have not made much money. I hope to succeed in the investment process and make more money.

I am not only a new member in this platform but I am a new member generally in the world of cryptocurrencies and I hope that one day I will be able to give the testimony of my earnings in the world of cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

Am a I'll new in this great platform I didn't even invest yet am still doing research on the business and trading of the forum before I should know the amount to start with and I know I will one day benefit from it.

I think that this question is personal, and some do not want to answer it, so we must respect the privacy of others and bless them, win them and not make them feel envy. 

For me, I earn about 60 countries from the forum every month.

• +4 1

I think my most amount of profit here in yobit's cryptotalk campaign is about $70 dollars, it's not that huge but it helps me to buy things I need and I want like some computer accessories. As of now this forum is mainly the source of my crypto.

During my years in the field of encryption, I depended on most of the means that I could have seen or traded either by collecting or buying or I did the services in exchange for it. I also paid with one of the companies my salary was not at all stable depending on whether I get a lot or a little in the case I didn't get much.

Am very much new here and I have made losses instead of profit but to me it never bothers me that much because at the end of the day its not too much about profit but how consistent am in this market and it always works well for us all its that good but am keeping my fingers crossed and we are going to follow . the work we are able to believe and work with.

Yeah, I made money by storing cryptocurrency, and it was a huge profit, and I bought Litcoin at $180 and sold it at $320.
That's a good profit compared to the little time I've been patient with.

Edited by Raauf QK

Am yet to invest in cryptocurrency platform am still learning some terminologies that will make me work smoothly in the forum and outside the forum but i look forward for my old members the way their speak about earning huge amount in the forum profit.