Creating more than one account in Yobit is legal or not? - Page 2 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
dsiox53iz@disbox.net

Creating more than one account in Yobit is legal or not?

14 minutes ago, SarapCrypto said:

I think Yobit is allowing more accounts in their exchange, though am not so sure of its TOS. Since there is no required KYC, maybe some members are having two or even more depending on their needs and wants. As for me, I only have one and I am using it for trading. An additional account has no use for me since I am not a big trader and just a small fish in the sea of cryptocurrency.

I dont know rules, but they do exactly that ("scammers") to cheat people/users.

Simple when they cheat someone they create new account.

I dont know why you need two account if you have one, because all you can on two you can on one too. 😁

Really dont see reason for two account.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

8 hours ago, tyson said:

You can write your password in a safe place but if your email was compromised and hacker get access to your computer, they can change it and even if you remember your password it's already useless, because the hacker already changed your password.

You are right, sometimes it is better to back everything up on pendrives, cd, pc, safe places, even on paper just in case total loss occurs.

According to my experience in another broker it is illegal, but with Yobit I think it would depend on how much your accounts affect the market.
regards

2 hours ago, LuisMex149x said:

According to my experience in another broker it is illegal, but with Yobit I think it would depend on how much your accounts affect the market.
regards

as far as i know yobit is sensitive in ip addresses, so two account on same ip address could lead to block or freeezed account.

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

16 hours ago, Moldovan said:

It depends what exchange we are talking about because some of them actually don't let you register multiple accounts from the same IP. Here we are also talking about a competition so they will probably suspect him of multiple accounts created for earning from this forum 

They may have some kind of restriction by competition, although I don't think any Exchange puts that as a rule, they are interested in people joining and operating.

On 1/11/2019 at 12:39 PM, NkkLn18 said:

Cause maybe it is not hard as the work outside like you will not have to be stresses about your boss or co-workers. You will just answer and give insight while laying down on bed and eating or drinking something. Well, this is just my speculation..

Many times this is better than a faucet, and there are people who live on faucet and I don't know how they do it, I think they work very hard, so writing here seems like something similar.

If you use it all is legitimate, but if only for cheating or to follow the campaign that they made by cheating it is strictly prohibited.

On 11/3/2019 at 1:21 AM, yosef.zakkor92 said:

i have 3 accounts in yobit using them on the same laptop never face any problem

i suggest you send all your coins to one of your yobit accounts and never login on two other accounts. why you risk when you can prevent of Possible blocking of your accounts by yobit. i'm sure multi account per ip address is the yobit known rule my friend.

have a nice day

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

I don’t think we need to make a lot of obit accounts, because the web won’t like it. If we create more than one account then the question will arise why someone creates so many accounts and what is the purpose?

It is not allowed, friend, very dangerous. because if we get caught having 2 yobit accounts, then one of them will definitely be banned, even worse the two of them will be banned.

I think that it`s illegal, because then you will have an opportunity to abuse some exchanges instruments, giveaways and this message contest too, but I don`t think that Yobit team wants such situation 

On 10/28/2019 at 8:23 PM, dsiox53iz@disbox.net said:

My question is whether creating more than one account on YoBit is legal or not?

have u asked the support? or just see the rules.

Well I don't think that yobit or any other Exchanges will allow you to run multiple accounts at same time. One of my friends account was frozen on Bitmex for being involved in multiple accounts from same IP address. You should not try this because you could go in loss at some time if Exchange catch you

On 12/13/2019 at 1:02 PM, Imra khosa said:

Well I don't think that yobit or any other Exchanges will allow you to run multiple accounts at same time. One of my friends account was frozen on Bitmex for being involved in multiple accounts from same IP address. You should not try this because you could go in loss at some time if Exchange catch you

Yes, this is true, and it may cause the ban and the loss of money, although I did not find within the laws of Yupite any in this regard. But there is no need to take risks.

I think it is not legal, anyway I can not find the reason to create several accounts in an exchange, everything should be done under strict transparency.

Well yobit is well reputable trading platform which does not accept any multiple accounts in their system

During the registration on yobit  it picks the device IP address of the device which will never allows you to register a second account. 

The response with you are registering second account will be registration temporary off.

These platforms work with ip records, when you create another account they will immediately realize that you already have an account, and you can. Take the risk of being deleted from the current account and blocked from ip so you can't enter your oagina with that ip 

Estas plataformas funcionan con registros de IP, cuando creas otra cuenta, saben de inmediato que ya tienes una y puedes. Corre el riesgo de ser eliminado de su cuenta de IP actual y bloqueada, por lo que no puede acceder a su oagina desde esa IP 

Obviously it is illegal, creating multi-accounts can be taken as a scam, I do not understand what would be the legal purpose you have to create many accounts, remember that these platforms have their terms and conditions, which you must read before joining.

the website is legal because the methods of money processing and purchases, sales must be regulated by third-party websites that provide security service to the customer. few people have problems with yobit

Of course, it is illegal friend, in most of these platforms, not to say that in all, this is not allowed; remember that these platforms must provide security to their affiliates, they have a way of identifying the accounts that have been created with the same IP.

It is not legal it is taken as a multi-account that ends up banned the account for attempted fraud, as the yobit rules say, it is an account per user unless you lost your account there and you give the case to the administrators and they give you permission to have other.

• -1 1