Creating more than one account in Yobit is legal or not? - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
dsiox53iz@disbox.net

Creating more than one account in Yobit is legal or not?

YoBit is a really great exchange and I'm very satisfied to work on it, I register on this exchange from long time.
My question is whether creating more than one account on YoBit is legal or not? Is it allowed or varied according to the rules of the exchange?

• +1 2

My question is, why do we need to create so many accounts in Yobit? what is the intention? sell them?

5 hours ago, dsiox53iz@disbox.net said:

YoBit is a really great exchange and I'm very satisfied to work on it, I register on this exchange from long time.
My question is whether creating more than one account on YoBit is legal or not? Is it allowed or varied according to the rules of the exchange?

Of course Yobit doesn't allow someone to have multiple/double accounts with same IP address. But if you want to create a new account, you can contact the admin (Support), to delete the old account for some reason, and will create a new account. If you satisfied with my answer, please click Like

• Useful or interesting 1

6 hours ago, dsiox53iz@disbox.net said:

I wondered why do you need to create multiple accounts? and I think its legal if yobit don't have any rules of multiple accounts is prohibited but if they have of course you supposed not to do it anyway because its against the policy and rules of their platform.

I think it has no legal problem to create more than one account, I haven't seen anything about that in the rules, but anyway you can always read the rules in this link : https://yobit.io/en/rules/ and make sure you are not doing anything against the rules

I think you can create multiple account. But the question is why? To saturate the 30 pay per post per day? I think your a good chatter or a post expert. Or the best is a spammer. Even in only one account I cannot post 30 post per day. Because I see to it that my post can be useful for me and others. Please do not spam. Because when you spam. The important information that can be read by others is being covered by the spam post and by that the information is lost that might get other people productive. Just post the important one with your hear and mind's content. Post for the community and not for the money.

9 minutes ago, meowmeow said:

Good day bro. I think creating multiple accounts is illegal. I forgot last time someone has been banned for creating multiple account. I think he/she is accessing it using same IP address and the account has been frozen. I do not know what happened because I didn't bother asking for more. So guys, you better not to create multiple accounts for your own security also.

I believed that creating multiple accounts is really  not allowed, this is same as bank you cannot open an account with the same name and KYC. And of course same goes with Yobit too.  Let us be satisfy with one, since yobit is giving us a good opportunity let us not waste it. 

16 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

I believed that creating multiple accounts is really  not allowed, this is same as bank you cannot open an account with the same name and KYC. And of course same goes with Yobit too.  Let us be satisfy with one, since yobit is giving us a good opportunity let us not waste it. 

actually I tried to find out about it by reading the rules on the website : https://yobit.io/en/rules/ and I couldn't find anything about it

I think it is better not to create more than 1 account because nowhere you like you have 2 different accounts working together, maybe yobit they don't ban and maybe they will ban in the future

55 minutes ago, josephrioveros123 said:

I think you can create multiple account. But the question is why? To saturate the 30 pay per post per day? I think your a good chatter or a post expert. Or the best is a spammer. Even in only one account I cannot post 30 post per day. Because I see to it that my post can be useful for me and others. Please do not spam. Because when you spam. The important information that can be read by others is being covered by the spam post and by that the information is lost that might get other people productive. Just post the important one with your hear and mind's content. Post for the community and not for the money.

43 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

I am telling you what the main purpose of my question is, if I live in the same house, my brother and I have a Yobit account and he wants to create his own account, but the problem is that we have the same IP because we use the same Internet, So what the solution, is this illegal, how My brother will create his account without affecting my account.

This is not for spam as you think, As you see I cant write 30 post per day!!! haw can i create another account to spam!!!!!

39 minutes ago, Mohs3n71 said:

actually I tried to find out about it by reading the rules on the website : https://yobit.io/en/rules/ and I couldn't find anything about it

Sorry for your effort and thank you for your effort. I also didn't find anything. I also searched the internet and found nothing.

I believe creating multiple account anywhere not just allowed or not, just not a good habit, it;s a habit of scammers and spammers. But we make multiple account sometimes without notice, maybe the other one i made 2 years ago and i don't remember if i did. So if that happens it's okay even for yobit.

12 hours ago, dsiox53iz@disbox.net said:

i saw some account got freezed by yobit because of multi account on the same ip . but on those cases the support was saying to that member that you +10 account !

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

13 hours ago, dsiox53iz@disbox.net said:

It's not allowed and if they discover that you have two accounts they will ban both of them and you could loose all your money. Why would you want two accounts anyway? What can you do with a second account that you can't do with the first? You can only use one account at a time, so I don't see why you need two?

• +5 1

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

I think creating more than one account on yobit exchange is against the rules. So it's better to only have one account per IP, so you will not get any trouble when you want to withdrawal.

14 hours ago, dsiox53iz@disbox.net said:

I think that it matters do you use one account or more.

You can create more account but questions is do you use more account or just one and of course for what you use that accounts. Because, scammers create more accounts to cheat people and that is main reason to block your mutiply account.

But, now is different situation we have campaign which is paid on Yobit and multiply accounts can means that you want to cheat on campaign and for sure that is not allowed.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

16 hours ago, Bills said:

My question is, why do we need to create so many accounts in Yobit? what is the intention? sell them?

Of course we dont need.Even yobit does not require a KYC too. Then why would we want to open too many accounts?But If you cant remember your username then it could be problem.

• +2 1

I don't think it is fully legal to create more than two account on yobit, there isn't a rule on yobit that directly prohibit you from doing that but I think they have a problem with it and might banned your account if you do.

• +3 1

42 minutes ago, pehumpay said:

I think thаt's nоt goоd beсausе оn the оff chаnce thаt yоu're right nоw mаking muсh account in а destinаtions yоu appears like spаmming.

creating more account in Yobit might be you spamming in the forum? not really.

this is in general so nothing to connect at the first place.

You can actually create many accounts in this exchange but why? why you will use many accounts to trade? how about the withdrawal fee?

then given you have 2 accounts in the exchange, that doesn't mean you have 2 accounts here also as long as your account is connected in one account.

bot spammers now are not gaining anything in this forum so that is not the point here. 

1 account is enough for trading.

20 hours ago, dsiox53iz@disbox.net said:

3 Years ago i have account on yobit which i created in 2016 but it hacked in 2017 and i just made a new account on same IP and did not get anything yet ! So i think creating two account can be possible but i'm not sure. I made 2nd account for contacting support and tell my issue to disable 2FA because i was out of reach. I have showed my passport for verification that my email on hacked account is matching the name of passport. and that account got recovered and i have used this until end of 2018. So after 2018 i only use 1 account. But not sure for now.

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

8 hours ago, alicenora said:

Of course we dont need.Even yobit does not require a KYC too. Then why would we want to open too many accounts?But If you cant remember your username then it could be problem.

Well at least the email you created the account you must remember, if you lost everything, no way is another case.

11 hours ago, Moldovan said:

For example if one member from your family wants to register to Yobit he would have to use the same IP adress as you and thats why I think the OP asked if this is legal or not. 

There is no problem, the Exchanges do not present that problem, what matters is that they operate using the Exchange.

21 hours ago, tyson said:

There is no way you can sell it because joining Yobit is free i like Yobit because there is no KYC or restriction, if you ever lose your account because you lose the email associated with it, you can always open a new account.

When such cases occur, it is something else, although the option to remember a password is one that should always be taken.

Multiple account always not for safe anyone but i know youbit can accept multiple accounts.if we work properly with one account we can get more safety.      

2 hours ago, Riyadmozu said:

Multiple account always not for safe anyone but i know youbit can accept multiple accounts.if we work properly with one account we can get more safety.      

do you work here from two account? I do not created one. I don't know if they will pa me or not.

1 minute ago, Sabrin said:

do you work here from two account? I do not created one. I don't know if they will pa me or not.

I have an one account and i also need better safety for this that's why i never try to creat multiple accounts.youbit can accept multiple account but i don’t know they will pay or not.       

1 minute ago, Riyadmozu said:

I have an one account and i also need better safety for this that's why i never try to creat multiple accounts.youbit can accept multiple account but i don’t know they will pay or not.       

They will not accept multiple account, they will ban you because using multiple account is not honest work.

8 minutes ago, Sabrin said:

They will not accept multiple account, they will ban you because using multiple account is not honest work.

Yobit is a trading website where traders are doing trade only. So more than 1 account is not a problem.here some rules from youbit

Screenshot_2019-10-30-16-25-58-138_org.mozilla.firefox.png