Why some people think long term holding is bad? - Page 45 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saintelincon

Why some people think long term holding is bad?

The best long-term investment is to invest in the Bitcoin currency, as this currency is very popular in addition to that it grows and spreads significantly and quickly, which leads to an increase in demand for it, which raises its prices

There are a lot of people and members here that cling to a long-term period, so they face a lot of losses, but everyone must avoid them and work continuously without any backsliding or surrender and providing the best.

Edited by Msh9

On 10/28/2019 at 9:55 AM, saintelincon said:

I saw some people saying that long term holders are dumb because they keep holding on the losses and this is a stupid meme. But i don't agree with that, since we believe btc will grow even more. What do you think?

Those who think that long-term holdings are bad do not know much about trading because the income that can be earned as a result of long-term holdings compensates for two years of income.Because there are many benefits to long-term holding, such as Bitcoin. Those who had long-term holding of Bitcoin have now made a lot of profit by investing.

• +2 1

I think long term holding is good if your entry prices to the trade is good. If you bought the dips, eventually you have great possiblity to make good profits. however after the accumulation, distrubition and redistrubition cycle completes, your coin will start falling back to the entry prices so it is important to gradually take profits and exit the trade, not hold on to it for years.

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I don't think everybody see holding long haul is terrible fundamentally that is the soul of having great disposition in light of the fact that being tolerance is the most important thing in crypto network. They are risktakers as it remains long ,a major chance that the estimation of the coin or token somebody's holding will develop and that is a major benefit of course. though there are a few coins that never rise its incentive up to now there's are misfortunes too.

No dear its not bad.long term holding coin is good .as we see the price of bit coin increasing day by day.if we buy bitcoin and hold it and sell after few years then we got huge amount of profit.

• +3 1

There should be a balance in your investments. I generally make short time trades because I don't think cryptocurrencies (except bitcoin) are suitable for long term trading. Think about the team of a project. If they quit working on the project, the coin is lost. your money is gone. There is no regulation everything can happen. Just look at the XRP example. So, caution is advised if you invest long-term in altcoins. 

• +2 1

Everyone in this field has their own opinion on investing. There are many members preferring it in the short term and some preferring it in the long term

Each of these options has its own advantages, and frankly I use both systems together as I have both long term investments and short term investments

• +5 1

Because if they have like a few bitcoins and the price they bought the bitcoin is 8000 and after , the price goes up a one thousand so they think if they wait more the price will go down. Or, if the price is going down they think it will never go up so they decide to sell it .

• +4 1

I accept that the vast majority imagine that long time investment is awful, on the grounds that now the market is precarious, in addition to everybody needs snappy and income sans work, so pick trade rather than investment

• +5 1

Because they think that daily trading makes them rich while they are completely wrong. Daily trading requires a lot of skill and experience. You need to know how to manage your capital and risks. You need to have a good trading strategy. You have to follow the news and have a work order. Otherwise you will lose your money.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I think everyone has the right to invest in the way they like and, above all, to make a profit. Personally, I prefer to invest in the long term because I think that the price of cryptocurrencies will eventually increase and because it seems to me a better option to make money without having to be looking at the charts all the time.
In conclusion, each person is free to choose whether to invest in the short, medium or long term. All ways are acceptable as long as there are benefits.

I think it depends on long-term income. Crypt is a trusted forum, we get cash when we work here, we don't have to worry about money. From here, many can get cash and invest capital. Here you can use your own profits. The price of cryptocurrency is sometimes reduced and sometimes increased, but the price of this cryptocurrency will increase day by day.

And that is the most profitable investment making to me, in 2010 to 2014 bitcoin and the entire crypto currency values was what it was as of then but presently today it is surprising what could been the outcome if you had accumulate bounty amount of bitcoin and others. The results could have changed your financial situation to multi-millionaire level

• +2 1

I don't think that long term holding is an bad idea because the value of these coins are keep getting changed but vice versa can ask happen,the value of coins may degrees or increased in a long term but as we must study the chart of coins if it is continuously decreasing day by day then withdraw it at the earliest if it is getting increaseing in the chart then future it will reach a higher amount.

31 minutes ago, Sandra k said:

I don't think that long term holding is an bad idea because the value of these coins are keep getting changed but vice versa can ask happen,the value of coins may degrees or increased in a long term but as we must study the chart of coins if it is continuously decreasing day by day then withdraw it at the earliest if it is getting increaseing in the chart then future it will reach a higher amount.

Experts in the investment World used to made it known that long term Investment is the best Investment and hoarding Bitcoin is one of it, imagine those that invest when 1 Bitcoin is equivalent to $500 and now it is $26,000. What a huge profits?

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Either long time holding or short time holding of cryptocurrency they both have their advantages and disadvantages, the advantage of long time holding is that the price might increase while you hold it lond and the disadvantages is that during the long holding the price might still remain stagnant same to short time holding too

• +1 1

Since this market is exceptionally unpredictable and in the event that we are insightful we can make bunches of numerous with each siphon and dump that occur and due to that it very well may be substantially more productive than holding for long haul.

• +2 1

Yes they may be thinking that long term holding is bad because it may occur that they will not be able to benefit and gain more profit as they are expecting 

• +1 1

My opinion is also that the holding for coin in long term is bad because there are many factors if you invest in other sector then you earn daily but if you not work on it and it will be freeze and not beneficial for you more then you will go with the market demand and supply.

• +2 1

As I would see it I don't imagine that drawn out hold is terrible. Possibly those individuals think it terrible because of they have some awful involvement in that I mean perhaps they lose their cash when they hold coin as long as possible.

All individual with their perspective, some that think long time holding is bad might be that they don't have the necessary capital to use for long time trading or investment, they have little capital so they use the little to generate more money 

Hi friend we cannot say nothing about that because the price of the cryptocyrrency in the market change many times in the day so this is a risk to invest for long term and also short term investment because we cannot predict the prices of the cryptocyrrency . Therefore we should sell our cryptocurrencies that we have invested by getting some profit when the price increase.

there are many explanation that why they don't care for the long haul of speculation or holding their coin the first is that to me I think they are master in day exchanging and that is the reason they simply playing the day exchange and the last explanation is that I think these individuals are not think about the strategies that which coin is useful for holding.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/30/2020 at 6:11 PM, Rupsha Ibnat said:

The reason for such thinking is that it has to last a long time and if you have to make money through it for a long time, it is one of the reasons that some people think is absolutely harmful. One of the reasons behind their thinking is what kind of money they have to keep for a long time without fully working which they think is one of the reasons.

Yeah some cryptocurrency trading persons or cryptocurrency investors think holding coins for longer time is a risky and that's because they think the price of the coin will drop and they may lose there moneys, and some of them think day trading is much profitable because they get profit daily.