Advantages of Bitcoin - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saratarek

Advantages of Bitcoin

Yes, friend, because the total reality is that when we need to send money to another country, it is highly recommended compared to the offers that they offer with fiat money, it is much better with cryptocurrencies to make transactions internationally or worldwide.

Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies with their advantage in changing the world. But unfortunately still is not developed at 100% to be more efficient and to be used only for the good things. Because today any person can use it for what he or she wants included drugs and crime. So I think to improve it to make their transaction traceable, will be at 100% safe and sure will be adopted globally around the world.

On 10/3/2020 at 3:49 AM, Saratarek said:

Advantages of Bitcoin:

Email sent to Email forwarded has been sent to Email. Paying through Bitcoin currencies provides complete freedom to transfer digital to anyone in the world, without intermediaries between them, no official currencies, no limits, and there is no specific limit for payment

Undoubtedly, it is the best for the speed of the transaction, this helps the whole world considerably due to the exchange of btc from country to country and everyone can pay and trade easily.

• +1 1

There are many kinds of advantages for the bitcoin in our life it helps to increase our income and also it is used to exchange system from one person to another person it is transparent and there is not required for a 3 person between transaction.

Yes you are right and this the modern world currancy and we have not to be worried about purse in pocket. Because  we can operate this from our smart phone. This is really wonderful if all the countries remove ban on that currancies.

The main advantage that I see to bitcoin is that it is the most popular cryptocurrency among approval another great advantage is that there are ATMs dedicated to bitcoin and I could list more advantages over bitcoin but I do not want to get heavy in this comment
Big winnings and luck to everyone and a big hello to the whole community

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin as a whole have many advantage which are listed below.

It is well recognize in the digital market which makes it a very popular coin.

Instant transfer without involving a third party.

It anonymous features that is supported.

Decentralized banking system.

The most important advantages are that bitcoin is independent coin and it provides an opportunity to make transactions anonymously. In the past everyone was waiting for such thing as bitcoin to make fast transactions without any problems.

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - 1$ CODE "FREEKOKS"

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - КОД НА 1$ "FREEKOKS"

Bit coin have a lot if advantage as it has improve so many loves of individuals like the earliest pioneer they are the reasons some of these people are richer now. Also it has improve the economic and also an added option in Forest trading @The Game

• +2 1

35 minutes ago, Mubiflow said:

Bit coin have a lot if advantage as it has improve so many loves of individuals like the earliest pioneer they are the reasons some of these people are richer now. Also it has improve the economic and also an added option in Forest trading @The Game

Actually you are right on these however most of the traders refuse to take the risk of bitcoin when it was fully introduced globally and only few believe in the coin and make some purchase that time and now look at what bitcoin have given them in return. So in my opinion my friend always take risk in trading because not all trading are scam some are for real and we fail to recommend it and later we will be biting our fingers with the usual word had I know.

• +1 1