Where to find cryptotalk UID - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Arelov00

Where to find cryptotalk UID

Important advice for beginners,
The identification number for each account must be placed on the Yobit platform to obtain Bitcoin and Talk upon participation,
The cryptoTalk account must be linked with the Yobit platform by placing this number in the correct place on the platform.

• +2 1

This is a process to assess your account using your gmail to open the UID. The best ways is when verifying your account using your gmail and the gmail you used during registration have to be kept save thanks.

Thanks for the info. This is a really easy way to find your UID. Before your information, I used to visit my yobit account to see my UID. But now I can easily get my uid in crypto forum.

• +1 1

In order to link your cryptotalk account with yobit account you would open cryptotalk new and cryptotalk campain in options and here you would enter your cryptotalk email and then save.

If you have an acquaintance whose UID you want to find out by typing. Then you will see at the very top, there is search appear , click there. Then a box will appear where you type UID then look below. There are 2 options. From there, select member save option and search member. Then you will get your desired UID user. Thank you.

Edited by Foysal2020

It is a very good option that you indicate, but in order to link our cryptotalk account to Yobit, it is only necessary that we do it with our mail with which we are in Cryptotalk, since this way it will work and Yobit will automatically detect our UID.

Thanks for the information, I haven't noticed at all, however I don't know where we can use that, is there a need to know the UID, I haven't seen it anywhere else asked or used for a reason. Thanks anyway.

Thank you for giving us this amazing information its help me to tell if someone ask me this so i think if you have any forgotten problem than you should write your UID  password or anything in some copies so you will never forget or maybe save on Google files so they will help you in future.

• +2 1

I am new in this side.I have no clearly idea about UID.Any one can explain me abou the UID. Then it will be very useful for me. It will be easy to withdraw money from my yobit account.

• +3 1

You cryprotalk UID is very easy to know and get. Whenever you first created your cryptotalk account you havr to link it with your yobit account. Linking it with your yobit account will give full automation to your UID. It will hence be displayed on your profile link as well so it is very simple.and straight forward

Cryptotalk UID is given upon linking the email used on creating an account here  to yobit exchange in order to start receiving payments automatic every user has to undergo this process.

Yes my dear it is very necessary and important because with this you find your account and it is very easy so I think you should need to write the these UID number. It is very important.

• +1 1

My dear friend, first create a Yobit account, only after completing all your required information, your Yobit account will be created and then After registering your YoBit account, you click on your profile name and there will be two options in the name of cryptoTalk New and cryptotalk campaign, click on them one by one and save your email, in this way your UID will be done and save automatically.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

iam new here I don't know anything about it but I will learn more from my senior members very soon with due time. 

You have three option to see the cryptotalk UID one of them you have shared and second the confirmation email and third in the yobit connection.

it is very easy to find the cryptotalk UID, after you register and have verified your email, enter the forum and look for your profile in the menu, in the google search bar, your profile plus the UID appears and that's it..

You can easily find your cryptotalk UID in yobit. If you linked your cryptotalk email in yobit you will find it on cryptotalk campaign sections on yobit. This is very easy to find and you can do access it very easily.

Uid is get at the yobit section when you create an account and join the account with your gmail account at that all process one will have his uid as a new member that is what I understand thanks.

Wow I never cared to look at that but I don't think there is any use of that ID it is just your number and you will not be able to add it at any place and you not be able to use it

It is really simple. First you have to do it go to yobit. After going on yobit then click on your profile. There will be alot of option.  You can see the crypto talk new . Click on that. Then you can see on left side there will be crypto uid num . It is really easy. Go and check it out. 

• +3 1

You have to connect your cryptotalk account with your yobit avvount.It tge requires your email which you used to open cryptotalk accoutn.So ho to Cryptotalk campaign and you will find youruid on the your uid box.

On 10/3/2020 at 12:29 PM, Arelov00 said:

Many came to the platform thanks to the drops,so if you do not know what to enter to confirm your account, I attach a screen where to find the UID

Безымянный.png

Yes my dear friend you can get your UID by receiving you are mail by the organisation of the yobit. It's not a much difficulty don't worry about that my friend. First of all welcome here and wish you all the best for future working here on crypto talk and achieving your positive goals. just stay here and hard work with patience don't lose your hope if you can face any problem in future, it's a device for you from me me.

Thanks for this information I didn't know we had a registration number. I don't know if this is useful though, is this somewhere we will need to use this number? 

Dear administration send you the authentication code. Then you enter your email adress on the yobit plateform. Then enter your authentication code. Then automatically your account verufied and open. Your total amout can be shown on this plateform.