Different kind of crypto wallet - Page 4 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

Different kind of crypto wallet

Wallet has many examples like crypto wallet paper wallet  hardware wallet mobile wallet  desktop wallet All Valid has its own features Some are very risky and some are very secure .Some are very easy to use and some are very difficult to use. 

Urine Formation is very useful for uneasy beginners.

I don't Proper information about wallet. I have gained a lot by reading your post. This knowledge will help me further on the cryptotalk platform.Thank you for sharing these informations.

There are many types of crypto wallets online that we can use such as coinbase wallet, trust wallet, metamask wallet, blockchain and many more wallets.The security system of all these online wallets is very good. We can use it in many ways.

@Dorjoy12 Thanks for this informative and useful topic because previously I didn't knew to classify these wallets although personally am interested in using Trust wallet which is backed up by Binance exchange platform because its easy to use and it supports major cryptocurrencies

download (86).jpg

Good post dear, it is very useful sharing information in this forum because there are many kinds of wallet but blockchain wallet is good,I am using this wallet,it is very useful, secure wallet that is wonderful kind of wallet, mostly members use this.

• Useful or interesting 1

Different types of crypto wallets are available in all over the world. All the wallets have specific properties and are useful for the users in a such a way it has an ability to store currency.All the wallets have security on their top priority. In fact all the kinds of wallets are very useful. 

• +1 1

Looking at this forum, it can be seen that there are different types of wallets. Everyone uses the wallet as per their choice. I think each wallet meets the needs of one person. We keep our daily life safe through wallet. This is digital currency, we can use our chosen wallet.

• +1 1

There are many types of cryptocurrency wallets that allow us to store cryptocurrency. However, not all types of wallets are safe. We must choose the most reliable and reliable portfolio to protect our cryptocurrency. 5 best wallets: 1. Yobit2 wallet. Trust your wallet 3. Blockchain wallet Coinbase wallet 5. Coinomi wallet

There are many types of cryptocurrency wallets that allow us to store cryptocurrency. However, not all types of wallets are safe. We must choose the most reliable and reliable portfolio to protect our cryptocurrency. 5 best wallets: 1. Yobit2 wallet. Trust your wallet 3. Blockchain wallet Coinbase wallet 5. Coinomi wallet

There are different types of digital wallets, but you don't have to deal with all of them. For example, you only need to use 2 or 3. B. Yopt wallet or trust wallet, trust wallet is a platform for long-term storage and fast transactions.

The best wallets for cryptocurrency are the most reliable wallets, the safest wallets are cold wallets, and online wallets like Coinbase are good, but they are not as good as hardware wallets and may not be as secure as cold wallets. ...

There are many types of cryptocurrency wallets available around the world. All wallets have certain characteristics and are very useful as they allow users to store currency. Security comes first in all wallets. In fact, all kinds of wallets are very useful.

Here are some of the types of cryptocurrency wallets I know of: Coinbase Wallet. Bitcoin wallet, locked wallet, hardware wallet. Cold wallet Hot wallet .. Software wallet Web wallet .... They allow us to store our currency in a safe place.

There are different types of wallets like Trust Wallet Coin Mobile Wallet Nomi Wallet Web Wallet My The Wallet Blockchain Wallet Basic Wallet.

• +1 1

Yes I know different types of wallets available on the paly store or browser. I'm personally use hardware, software, mobile and paper wallet.  My experience is good this all type of wallet they provide the security and protection.! And secure my money. And I'm belive the trust wallet, basecion and PayPal.! This wallets are awesome and work  very fast. Thank you Have a great day.!, 

Different types of crypto wallets are mentioned below:

1.Trust wallet.

2.Mobile wallet.

3.Blockchain wallet.

4.Crypto wallet.

5.Digital wallet.

6.Bitcoin wallet.

7 Android wallet. 

There are lots of wallets but the ones I know are software wallet, paper wallets and the hardware wallets and they're all good to load in your Cryptos

The three major types of crypto wallets are hardware, software, and paper wallets. Based on their work, they can be further classified as cold or hot wallets. Software-based wallets are more accessible and more convenient, whereas hardware ones are most secure. Thank you

Thanks for sharing information and we all know these all wallets are save and secure and has many features. Hardware wallet, trust wallet,yobit wallet are all secure and excellent.

There are many types of wallet.Trust wallet,hardware wallet,bitcoin,ethereum wallet,bitpay etc and many more.But personally i use trust wallet and coinbase.Both of them are really reliable and their privacy and protection are very strong.And also they are very easy for transaction of crytocurrencies.

There are dufferent kinds of crypto wallet to store our crypto currency. We can divided them into 3 parts.Such as Hardware wallet, software wallet and paper wallet.Again we can divided them into 2 parts hot wallet and cold wallet.All of these wallets have their own privacy system. 

On 12/30/2020 at 2:18 PM, Aiman fayyaz said:

Different kinds of wallets.

Bitcoin wallets

Coinbase wallets

Ledger nano X 

Trezor wallets

You shouldn’t do spamming in our forum like this brother because if you keep repeat doing same post in same topic then its considered as violation of rule..   I have seen some of your post in this topic which you just complete to get some reward.. So be careful from next time..          

Hardware wallets are easy to use with cold wallets type.These vallets are very good for huge amount to safe.Because cold wallets remain offline in security mode.I always prefer these wallets to use.

In my opinion I make use of the crypto Wallet on desktop or mobile and too the website Wallet like block chain or coinb base but by no means usage the brutal Wallet I especially humbug compensation for a Wallet and I be inflicted with great for free. 

There are various types of crypto wallets available in the online world.  Which are more reliable and secure.  And their security system is very modern.  One of such wallets is Coinbase Wallet, Blockchain Wallet, Trust Wallet, Metamask Wallet etc.

There are many types of wallets present like

web wallet

software wallet

coinbase wallet

hardware wallet

paper wallet

blockchain wallet

trust wallet

goodness of any wallet is depending upon its safety security and easy to use.Some wallets are offline and some of them are online

On 10/3/2020 at 1:06 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

What is crypto  wallets?? 

Crypto Wallet is a tool which you can use to interact with blockchain networks.. There has difference  crypto   wallets.. If you want to difference  crypto wallet then you need to divided 3 part  of crypto wallet.. Such as software  wallet, hardware  wallet and paper wallet.. 

Again those wallet has difference  according  to the working  system  and you can divided them into two part.. Such as  Hot wallet and cold wallet.. 

Almost  all crypto wallet provider based on software.. Because software  wallet is easy to use than hardware  wallet.. But hardware  wallet is most secure  than another  wallet.. And paper Wallet is a printed paper with your wallet information QR code, where your wallet address  and private  key get stored.. Paper wallet has much less user.. 

How crypto wallet works?? 

Mostly  member  believe  that crypto Wallet  don't  store any crypto currency.. Rather, it is a tool through which to interact with the blockchain... In another  way, you can say wallets generate information needed for cryptocurrency transactions through blockchain..  For this, wallets need a private  and public  address ... 

Usually  wallets made by two address ..from the two address, one is public  address  and another  is private  address .. From this you can share your public  address  to send and received  crypto  currency .. But privet key, you never should share with people .. Always  keep your privets  key in a secure  place .. 

Private  key is a address  by which  you can Control  your wallet.. If any one able to know your privet  key then they  can easily  access  your wallet.. For this reason, you must  need to be aware about  your privet  key.. 

Hot  wallet and cold wallet :

Usually  hot wallet connected  with internet .. Its mean anyhow this wallet is connected  with internet .. For example : if you open  a binance  account  and you want  to deposit some funds   in your Binance  account  from any site  then its mean you store your funds in hot wallet.. You can easily set up hot wallet and use it..but for safety, usually  member  keep small funds in Hot  wallet..

Opposite  site, cold wallet is a wallet which is not connected with internet.. And its privets  key always  remain  offline  because  for the safety from  hacker.. But for use this  wallet you need to face some problem.. The member usually  do big investment  and hold for long time use cold wallet.. 

Software  wallet : There has different  kind of software  wallet.. And mostly  wallet connected  with internet  Which  means  hot wallet..  Now we discussed  about those software  wallet that we usually  use.. Such as web wallet, desktop  wallet, mobile wallet..

Web wallet :  Web Wallets is a very simple and easy wallet that will allow you to easily connect to the blockchain through the browser interface, without having to download or install anything... Web wallets means some exchange  wallet  and some browser based   wallet.. To make web wallet , usually you need email and unique  password.. This wallet very beneficial  for Newbie ..  Normally  in web wallet, the privet  key dont give to user.. Its mean your wallet privets  key remain stored to  third party  provider..but some web wallet provider give  private  key to its user and again sometimes  wallet  control  share  with user by multi signature  method ... 

But a important  thing  is, whenever  you use  web wallet,  you must be careful  about  your  security .. 

Desktop  wallet : It's  the wallet that you can installed  in your privet  computer..Desktop  wallet  also has two part.. In one part of desktop  wallet where private  key dont given  to user.. And in another  part  of desktop  wallet, you can take the full control  of your wallet password... When a wallet is created by installing wallet software that gives the wallet user complete control of the wallet, a file called "wallet.dat" is created.  Which can be encrypted with a password..But when you encrypted  those  wallet  by password  then you must keep safe the password ...because whenever  you going to do any transaction  you must  need to give  the password  to complete  your transaction.. If you lose your password  then you can lose your funds.. 

Mobile wallets : Mobile wallet is same as desktops  wallet.. That made Only  for smartphone .. To received  and sent  crypto currency  mobile  wallet is best for every  one.. Because  by using  QR code you can easily transfer your funds... For this reason mobile  wallet  is favourite  for smartphone  user..Trust  wallet is the most favourite  smartphone  wallet provided  by Binance.. By this wallet you can store your crypto currency  while from there you can easily  trade  too.. But we all need to be careful for using  mobile  wallet because in phone  we usually  have different  apps.. Also you might have those  kind of app that is dangerous for phone.. For this, whenever  you use Mobile wallet  then you must encrypted  the wallet by password.. Again you must keep backup of your privet  key and seed phrase  so that in any bad situation  your wallet  can be safe.. 

Hardware  wallet : hardware  is a physical  electronic  device, that generates  random number to generates  privet key and public  key.. And the privet  key remained  stored in wallet that never  connected  with internet.. You can think  hard wallets  as one kind of cold wallet.. For this reason, hardware  wallet called  Most  secure  wallet.. You can take Hardware wallet safety from online hacker.. But it can have risk for its farmware mistake.. Its hard to use hardware  wallet..for this reason this wallet user is not Friendly .. 

But if you want to do big invest  or  hold for long time then you can use hardware  wallet.. Becuase  its the most secure  wallet.. 

Mostly  hardware  wallet gives you the facilities  to keep your funds safe.. For this, when you first set hardware  wallet then they usually  give  you recovery  phrase..Because  if sometimes your account get damage  then you can easily recover  it by use recovery  phrase ..  Ledger Nano S/X is the best hardware  wallet.. 

Paper wallet :  Paper wallet is what is called a physical wallet in which your wallet information is printed on a paper in QR code form.  You can make cryptocurrency transactions by scanning that QR code..

Some paper  wallet  will give you the chance to download  their code and by Which  you can generate public  address  and private  key  though  you are in offline..for this reason this kind of wallet is safe from online  hacker.. You can take this wallet as a cold wallet.. 

This paper  wallet has a big problem that you cant do transaction  half of your Funds and for this reason  people  dont want to use it..

Good luck cryptotalk member ❤

960x0.jpg

You've written a very important, useful and amazing post. Your post has helped me a lot for increasing my knowledge about the crypto wallets. I didn't know much about the crypto wallets but your post has increased my knowledge. I know only about online wallets and I didn't know anything about the hot and cold wallet. I have gained much knowledge about different kinds of wallets from your post. Thank you very much for posting this valuable post. 

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, Momo_064 said:

Thank you very much for posting this valuable post. 

It's  our duty here to share our knowledge  with each other so that we can know many thing which we still  do not know..   Wallet is like as our pocket bank from where we can cash out our money  any time..  @Momo_064 but  if you newbie in crypto  world and has not much knowledge  about wallet then use normal wallet like trust wallet or metamask wallet.. 

There are different kinds of Crypto currencies wallets like Blockchain wallet, Atomic Wallet, Coinomi wallet, Coinbase Wallet, Yobit platform, Trust wallet these are Multi cryptocurrency wallet and store a large amount of our Crypto assets these are all secure and safe more these are realibe and comfortable while using.these Platforms are the excellent source of earning and provide us good services and opportunities.I like such these types of wallets.