Different kind of crypto wallet - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

Different kind of crypto wallet

20 hours ago, ShiNorton said:

Good informative topic. Novice members should know about the types of wallets. I like cold storage hardware wallets like Ledger Nano. Software wallets are also good to load some coins into them.

If you are long term holder then its must for you to use cold wallet for your safety.. Because you may know that different time different exchange site get hacked and lose huge amount of crypto.. But those Hacked exchange site cold wallet never get hacked because the cold wallet privet key always remain  offline.. You can know about the kucoin exchange site cold wallet did not get hacked..               

10 minutes ago, Zeeshanaslam757 said:

There are various crypto wallet types which can be divided into two groups: hardware, and paper wallets. Depending on their working mechanisms, they may also be referred to as hot or cold wallets.

You are not exactly right about this, wallets are divided into hot and cold wallets. Amount cold wallets are paper and hardware wallets. 

14 hours ago, Mughees Jabla said:

There are different kinds of trust wallets which are available currently in the crypto Market. Each one of them enclose various powerful features. You can choose anyone of them for personal use. But I will recommend you Trust wallet because i myself use for btc transactions.

Although I use coinomi for many cryptocurrencies  and electrum for bitcoin. But trust wallet is a very good wallet that is owned by the binance COO, it is a very good wallet that support many cryptocurrencies  and ethereum tokens. It has decentralized exchanges too. 

According to my knowledge yobit is the most trusted and secure  wallet because I use it since last year. It's features of security is very satisfied.

There are many good wallets are available online for example 

Cold wallet

Blockchain wallet 

Trust wallet

Mostly people can check the security and charges of wallet when they choise or selected the wallet. People always  worry about money scam. 

@Dorjoy12 Thank you for this wonderful post on crypto wallets. As far I am concerned I am using both Coinbase and blockchain wallets. And In my personal opinion both of these wallets are fast and secure. Preferentially, I don't trust exchange wallets because they can be easily hacked and I have experienced a lot of online scams going, previously I was a victim of exchange hacks, and lost all my funds. So, I am pretty much aware now, and I don't trust exchange wallets anymore. I would recommend crypto users to use cold wallets, as they are more secure compared to other online wallets.

• +4 1

1 hour ago, pacific said:

and I don't trust exchange wallets anymore

No one should store their money in any exchange bro Because as you said we already faced many exchange hack history.. Actually exchange site get used just for exchange our  coin not for store our   coin      there..  We know all that how much secure kucoin exchange was but still it get hacked and i heard binance get hacked too.. So it will be better for us if we store our money in any mobile wallet or cold wallet that is most secure..            

• Useful or interesting 1

A cryptocurrency wallet is very similar to a physical wallet in that it allows you to store, send, and receive digital currency.
To describe it in a little more detail, it is essentially a software programme that will store private and public keys, and interact with blockchains that will enable users to send and receive digital currency, and monitor the balance.
Many types of cryptocurrency require the use of a wallet, so it is important that you find the right one for your chosen currency and needs.

There is no one size fits all for wallet. Each user has unique needs when buying cryptocurrency.
Our Bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchange reviews detail each exchange's supported countries, payment methods accepted, fees, privacy, limits, liquidity, reputation, speed (delivery of coins), customer support, and any past issues.

So you want to get involved in cryptocurrency or cryptocurrency, but you don't know what is a cryptocurrency wallet and what is the best crypto wallet to use? Well, in this article I'll walk you through the advantages and disadvantages of the various cryptocurrency wallet services available - from apps, hardware and website services - as well as how they work.

• +2 1

Most of the time I have used ordinary wallet for my funds and hot wallet which is exchange of wallet. My daily use where I keep less amount and for mobile wallet I have used Coinbase for better support, Atom, Faith Wallet and Tron Wallet.  Other wallets don’t seem committed to me again many can keep funds in the wallet

Thanks for detailed note of wallets. Mostly i use one if all these wallets categories. 

I use trust wallet as a mobile walet. Metamask wallet for pc. Coinbase wallet of online wallets and keepmey wallets of offline wallets. 

• +1 1

Knowing the differences between the types of wallets is really important for all of us in order to choose the right choice for us.. i am really wondering how most of people don't even think about how to choose the right wallet for them and they are just choosing the easiest wallet to use without caring about the security side.. it's all depend on how much money would you put in your wallet and how much time would they be there! also knowing how wallets work is really important before choosing.. for me , till not the software wallets are good for me but in the future i think that i will need a hardware wallet..

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

Thank you for such usefull guide considering all kinds of cryptocurrency wallets avaialble for us.

I rather prefer to chose Cold and Hardware wallets for the most secure options rather the hot wallets or virtual user wallets that we use from online exchangers.

Basically it's an investor option to chose which wallets he requires and for his own purposes as with such big variety it's hard to chose which one will suit you better.

• +3 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

This was well explained by the writer, good one. I have seen crypto wallets best means of holding cryptocurrencies. Cold wallet I see to be the most perfect and more secure out of all. We should be careful of our cryptocurrencies very well while dealing with crypto wallets. 

On 11/8/2020 at 1:44 AM, DreamStage said:

Basically it's an investor option to chose which wallets he requires and for his own purposes as with such big variety it's hard to chose which one will suit you better

Ofcourse all the investor should use those wallet according to their benefit   because some investor need to do daily transaction while some need to do transaction rare..  That is why some use hardware wallet and some use software wallet..   But for the normal user of crypto mobile wallet is best..        

On 10/30/2020 at 9:45 PM, Prt Btc said:

A cryptocurrency wallet is a piece of software that keeps track of the secret keys used to digitally sign cryptocurrency transactions for distributed ledgers. Because those keys are the only way to prove ownership of digital assets, and to execute transactions that transfer or modify them in some way, they are a fundamental piece of the cryptocurrency ecosystem.

We must be aware of what is happening in the crypto world, any information is useful, but some things should be taken lightly. For example how difficult it is for people to understand that there is nothing like a hardware wallet. Because this follows the principles for cryptocurrencies. Which is that people can manage their money without intermediaries. For now those who do not have resources we use the digital wallet but safely we will all use external wallets.

• +2 2

There are many types of crypto wallets are available in this world 🌍.such as.

1) hardware wallet.

2) coin base wallet.

3) web wallet.

4) hot wallet.

5) cold wallet.

6) mobile wallet

There are many wallets but such type of wallets are types on upper level.these types of wallets are good and secured.

On 11/8/2020 at 1:44 AM, DreamStage said:

Basically it's an investor option to chose which wallets he requires and for his own purposes as with such big variety it's hard to chose which one will suit you better.

Yah i talk about this frequently because some Investor available in crypto market who do daily transaction with low amount but some day transaction for long term with big amount..  So basically big amount investor need more secure wallet than low amount investor..  That is why every one should choice wallet according to their need..                  

• +3 1

Hi friends,

there are lot of crypto wallet you can use to store you crypto currency and coin in this wallet.some wallet are trusted to store the money and some is scammer.i have use payeer wallet to store over money.it is safest wallet.

• +3 1

I usually use yobit wallet. There are also different type of wallet. Some software some hardware.I Don't know about hardware wallet but i know about software wallet. Some of software wallet are Met ask,trust wallet,Electrume,Tronlinkpro etc.

• +2 1

It's a good post about all kind of wallet any one should know about all and use the best one for this crypto.We can mainly classify them in two types online wallets and offline wallets.Many good wallets are available online for example cold wallets.

• +2 1

The information provided in this great publication is interesting and very useful since they put different wallets that exist today, I personally prefer for all security tennis cryptocurrencies to use Hardware wallet
Good luck and big winnings for everyone

• +2 1

Hi friend, you have most useful and important information about wallet as I was known of Only Mobile wallet and Desktop wallet. Thank you so much for sharing this. I am new here and only knew about Mobile wallet and Desktop and in this period I have used Trust Wallet and Coinbase Wallet and found them very well.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️