Which Coin to buy for good profit ? - Page 13 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayyedraza

Which Coin to buy for good profit ?

Well, I think this is dogikoin, well, think about bitcoin itself, there is definitely no ether, all the others are in flight, and the dogs are forever alive, and apes with time, so the dogs)

I think for this month we should buy Yo coin of yobit exchanger.Yo coins price is increasing very fast.i think that at the end of 2021 Yo will be very close to bitcoin.So to have a great profit.i suggest Yo coin to buy in this month.Happy earning

• +2 1

On 04.10.2019 at 19:38, sayyedraza said:

which one is best coin to buy for this month to make profit ?

It is difficult to predict the rise or fall of a particular coin, as some things happen without any warning and it is simply impossible to predict them, of course, if you are not a psychic))) in any case, if a small lifehack, how to increase the probability of winning in this roulette of randomness! I suggest creating a cryptocurrency portfolio of several promising coins. In this case, the chance that you will get on the "train to the moon" is not zero!) I wish you good luck)

You need to monitor the market and the dynamics of cryptocurrency growth before investing and making a profit. There is no point in investing without surveillance. But I will say one thing, I like investing in a new cryptocurrency.

851144058_468x60(1).jpg.0e4aaefd905688d4c5bf37e4bdff97e3.jpg

I think Btc, Eth, Ltc, Xrp cryptocurrencies are good. because they can be used to make a lot of payments and they are very popular. These are coins that are more likely to grow over time.

• +5 1

I would recommend the twt token, it is very often pumped in price, while not falling below 2 cents per coin. Or ardr - a stable horizontal move, as well as frequent long breakouts

Brother, I recommend you to continue betting on Bitcoin, it has been shown that BTC is still strong and that it has good bases to continue growing, for years it has remained more less stable and that gives us a bit of security. If you want to buy another currency, I recommend that you study its history well. Greetings. 👍

Without a doubt, the best currency to save for profit is BTC, but it would be in the long term at the moment the price is changing too much, but it will reach a point where it will start to rise and there will be nothing to stop it

For me there are three crypto currencies in my knowledge which is good for investment and bitcoin litecoin and one ICO like GEMERA which is the best for me to invest in it and many people will oppose it because they have so many other coins for investment and crypto market is now falling again for a bull market again.

BNB is the most profit token today, (i mean normal safe token). Look what Binance do with him, everytime they add airdrop's, lottery and other things to grow up his token.

I believe that litecoin is a promising enough coin to invest in. But, before investing, you need to analyze the charts and definitely not buy with all the money

I think its a Bitcoin and keep it indefenetly. Best investement in your life. You cn get all small coins but thay flactuate and can go to 0 or to the moon

I think that the DGB coin can reach the price of 1 dollar since January there has been a profit of 300%, you can get some coins and save them for the future now that one is cheap

I recommend, first to know the terrain, what you step on. Before investing in cryptocurrencies.

Personally, I suggest investing in tokens. This taking into account its origin and trend of this.

This comment is made according to my personal criteria.

I guess for now best tokens to buy are DeFi tokens. Because, every of them getting 100x in month overall. Also i recommend you to buy onlineminers if u have bank for it. They're giving more than 2x in comparison real miners.

eth to see how the Defi trade continues to advance, I think it is a project that has good things to offer.

On 10/4/2019 at 7:38 PM, sayyedraza said:

which one is best coin to buy for this month to make profit ?

trustwallet token (twt) has huge growth potential, they burned 89 billion tokens, leaving only 1 billion. Now the order books on the exchanges are practically empty, so pumps are extremely cheap