Which Coin to buy for good profit ? - Page 29 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayyedraza

Which Coin to buy for good profit ?

As we all know that nowadays the price of bitcoin and ethereum is so high that everyone wants to earn these currencies and i suggest you to save or buy ethereum as it is the upcoming currency with highest price. 

All popular coins are good to make profit. You can choose any top listed coins if you have good knowledge on crypto and trading. But if you are new on trading platform then you can choose bitcoin to invest. Everyday bitcoin's value is increasing. And it is true that bitcoin will go up day bay day. So you can choose bitcoin to invest.

I would say that the best strategy right now is: a minimum of 90% Bitcoin and a maximum of 10% Bitcoin.

There will be no more well season for at least the next 6 months, at least there are still several weightcoins that can make you gain and pump.  I don’t think you needed to say anything other than your own research.  You may lose too much and lose interest in crypto as well. In fact I keep an eye on shiny currencies since they have introduced network migration or switched from tokens to coins with their own blockchain network, and over time I wonder if I will win community votes  It's getting stronger, but at the moment that bite is still frustrating and I haven't been able to make any good profit for myself, so I'm still committed to holding on to the piece I have. Thanks guys

It is not expected that the currency will rise in light of the current situation, including the possibility of a second wave of Carona virus.The market can happen at any time.  I rather you buy when the price goes down and you sell when the price goes up.

These days the doge coin is one of the best coins to buy and hold for  a long term and you can make a good profits out of it in few months, is you want you can chose the bitcoin as always.

I am still a beginner in this, but I have not yet seen a currency that maintained its position and doubled its purchasing value, such as Bitcoin It's the preferred long-term investment.

Hello friends there is a very good exchange site for those who want to buy and sell in good and from there they can invest and buy and sell these good coins like Tirex Etherium and Bitcoin and make good profit but of course be very careful before investing. Must be thanks

The DOG and Ethereum are among the most important currencies and the most expensive today compared to the rest of the currencies

There are many currencies to have good benefits, it is only in search of the best one for me personally I really like Bitcoin, you just have to be very careful when handling it so as not to have any problems.

I would recommend paying attention to some altcoins because they can give you a significant profit in a short time. They showing positive trends since the beginning of February so I think it's a time to buy it. Among the variety of alts I'd allocate the XLM (Stellar), ALGO and Cardano (ADA) assets. 

Cardano is going to perform a hardfork of the network and release a Mary update that should affect the price of ADA in a positive way.

I  am new their i don't  have  much knowledge  about that  but i read the comments of mates and learn new things i am thankful to you for giving me knowledge .lets i share that Bitcoin give you more profit.

I am not having any idea about it. But now i got almost many information by learning and reading different posts and comments of different people so that's why i called this platform great according to gain knowledge

Lots of good coins are available on internet but mostly it's price is very low . Personally I really like Bitcoin, you just have to be very careful when handling it . Cryptocurrency trading necessitates specific skills and knowledge. The safest investment in crypto market. I am thankful to you for giving us knowledge .

I think for this month xrp and ltc will be the best choice. As we see the crypto market, we can see that most of the time the price of ltc is raising up from before the price. And xrp is now at the stage of 5 cent before it was 3 cent and the price of xrp and ltc may increase and here is many possibility. So i would like to suggest you these two coins for buy

It's very easy, buy Bitcoin and keep it forever, the best investment if you want to get the best currency, if you want to diversify with Wellcoin, buy the top 5 on the Bitcoin side of CMC. Don’t believe in new currencies or new projects, your chances of success are dwindling today.

Some big currencies like Bitcoin, Etherium and XRP I think this thread started to move well, their prices were stable and increased over time and some good news is also making positive movements, so I recommend it now.

As cryptocurrency is a digital currency which trading chance may change in time. For why  It is very difficult to discuss the probability of price going up for any currency. But you can invest your money on those coins, which has famous for all time. As BTC, ETH, LTC, etc

On 19.02.2021 at 11:59, Jennifer Lawrence said:

I want to buy and trading as well investing in LTC. Because we have seen incredible increase in the price of LTC in this month as compared to previous two months. Because I am repenting why did not invest in LTC when its price was $89.00. We know that its prices become up to $230. I would also like to give you suggesting that you invest in LTC so that you get maximum profit .

I think that Bitcoin and Ethereum are better for investment because they have the bigger capitalization of the market and because they are more stable. Bitcoin has  a market dominance of 60% or even more.

Hey friend, In 2021 year Now highest crypto currency rate is in BTC, then ETH, ADA etc....

For that the previous generation of cryptocurrency what is BTC is nowadays the most popular is. Bitcoin trading will be profitable for present tradeers as was for previous traders...

20210306_231227.jpg

On 2/21/2021 at 2:05 AM, Mouayad said:

The DOG and Ethereum are among the most important currencies and the most expensive today compared to the rest of the currencies

Dogecoin and Ethereum are the most expensive currencies? Where is Bitcoin if so? Are you familiar what sort of market that Dogecoin is following? In which coins to invest, it is utterly based on the one's interests. I suggest guys to check every technical aspects of the coins before investing in them. 

There are a lot of currencies that you can profit from, but you have to choose a good currency and a strong project. It will be wonderful if you choose a currency from the top ten because they are really the best.

• +2 1

Some big currencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum and XRP I think this thread started to move well, their prices were stable and increased over time and some good news is also moving positively, so I recommend it now.

Choosing the right coin is one of the ways that we can make a profit, coins greatly influence our trading and investment, so choosing coins should be thoroughly researched. I think the most profitable coin is Bitcoin, buying Bitcoin has nothing to lose if you buy it cheap and sell it when the price is high. It took the right moment to be able to buy bitcoin at a low price, for now I think it's quite difficult to buy it for $ 50,000.