Help me to find out if I am right | Copy/pasters - Page 13 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Help me to find out if I am right | Copy/pasters

If you copy and paste in the forum should know that definitely you are doing the wrong thing because copy/paste is prohibited in the forum and by so doing you can be banned from the forum, thank you for this nice information mates.

Maybe this kind of copy paste is easy to be avoided by these cheaters. I don't remember seeing it in the forum, perhaps it has to do with being deleted instantly when found. I have seen only a few very early posts having very strange fonts and links that could be possible to be plagiarised, but these members weren't active so I didn't care to look more if they plagiarized or not. It is a disgrace however, and if someone is doing this today, they should stop it.

Hi everyone, 

I think it is the best solution and we should find out the members who try to do plagiarism because it is a big issue and mostly members are facing this problem specially the seniors. All the members of the cryptotalk are like a family and should work collectively to sort out this problem and the senior should help the juniors to seek English and should convince them not to do copy paste. 

You are absolutely right and I appreciate you for this post because this is really useful and by this we can make our post more attractive and more reliable. And by this we can get repetition on a good looking post which is good for rating and earning

• +1 1

Some users think that we can't banned if we are a spammer because a spammer banned when anyone reported him but if no one report him then a spammer can't get banned so they think that when the next page is started and our comments on previous page no one read our post and report but they all are cought up when the cleaning days start. 

On 10/25/2019 at 2:08 AM, Luciferludz said:

I think it good if admins find copy and paster he don't have to banned them cause if he banned them they are create another account so I think if someone use to copy and paste would be paid 0.00001 btc for 30 post that will be good punishment, instead of banning them we lost users.

It is not bout the punishment and all that stuff the forum ban such users because it need the good and quality posts and forum clear than any other thing.

I have read the content three times but couldn't understand what have you described in this content. But I can guess that you are saying about spammers who post the plagiarism posts. Yes my friend, this is a big issue of the forum that many beginners and newbies who come here just for earning and steal the contents from other's post. You can see that many spammers are reported in Report Plagiarism topic. We also should cooperate with them by reporting all the plagiarism posts.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Well, it is not a new thing if people are using such tricks , because some people are just bent on doing the wrong thing no matter what, so I have not yet experience such tricks yet, but I know we are all prone to such issues, so let be conscious.

• +3 1

Well,  I have not really come across anything like that,  thought you are one of the most senior members of this forum,  so I guess what you said is really happening,  but really people should stop doing things like that,  because they are not helping the situation by making cryptalk better. 

Every person has his experience and opinion in the forum, you must respect the forum rules and adhere to them well. Not to repeat posts, copy and paste, failure to abide by the rules will lead to banning you from the forum. 

• +1 1

Welcome as a new member. Every site has deception. But, you must act with caution. You must maintain your privacy. Basically, you can work carefully here. However, you should refrain from copying other people's posts and avoid grammatical errors when posting.

Hello, I must say that your friend really did well, and it's a challenge to us all to keep an eye out for those who are spamming, we must be vigilant and report such people.

There are people who copies then they edit the most part of it, hard to catch but I think if developers of cryptotalk could make an algorithm script to determine copied posts then no post would go undetected.

Yes its bad habbit to copy paste.Always read topics carefully and comments on it. Because if you always use copy paste to create our comments your id is banned so be carefull.

I do not understand .. why all these scams ?? What is the point of doing that? I mean, I am new here and sometimes I do not know what to reply to a certain post. It is very easy to copy and paste or change the content of someone else’s reply, but why all this maze? If you know the answer, you can respond, and if you do not know, leave the post don't copy/ paste. This is simple .. This forum gives us the necessary experience so that we know what we can discuss all topics and respond to all questions, so why copy and paste?

You are right friend people who are just copy paster will be trace very soon because all super and old members as you are also one are checking posts of each member with full attention.In this way i hope so People will get a lesson and that to make a good posts . cryptotalk forum will also grow while making useful posts.

Thank you. Although your publication has an old history, we are at this moment having trouble copying publications and this is very bad. Developers are working to combat these people, but their numbers have increased recently.

I don't clearly understand the statement but what I know and according to my own experience as a member of the crypto talk currency platform one need not to copy other people's posts or comments and paste because it against the rules and regulations of the forum so we should try to avoid it if we still want to continue working in the platform

Sometimes I noticed some of the responses copied as they are, and here lies our role as members to report on the comments and posts that violate the rules, I think there is an algorithm for the forum to detect similar responses as it is difficult for supervisors to follow all this huge number of responses

• +1 1

It is important to adhere to the forum rules. Each one must show their own originality, respect and sincerity, so we will be able to determine what we should work on and become experts in these issues to publish something different regarding Cryptocurrencies. If we are honest in practice we will be successful, because we will take the acquired knowledge to others. We will be proactive people.

Copy and paste content is strictly restricted in the forum and if you are caught doing this then you'll lose so much as your account can even be banned. Always try yourself to create your own content and try to express what is in your mind

It is the rule of the cryptotalk that nobody can do the work of copy pasting it is considered the cheating then he would be banned from this forum.

This is true. Deceivers are widespread and delude in deception in order to make money in any way. Therefore, it is our duty as members to report any case of fraud or deception we encounter.

Actually,There are so many copy/paster in this forum but sometime it is difficult to find those people. This forum is for learning not just for earning by your unuseful comments! Don't do that because your account will banned. We need really to help the admins to catch the scammers. And the best action for that is to report to the admin or the moderator of this forum. Be careful and goodluck for all.

• +4 1

I have also seen many users who do this, they select a part of a comment already written and modify it in their own way to create their own answers which I think is a violation of the copy and paste rules which should be sanctioned by the moderators of the forum, it is also part of our job to report such actions to purge the forum of spam.