Will we have services who are gonna pay users in BTC ? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Madara

Will we have services who are gonna pay users in BTC ?

Bitcointalk compensates users for signature campaigns on famous websites. According to one of the bitcointalk posts, Yobit will begin its next signature campaign on cryptotalk. Still, first and foremost, the forum must be properly handled and maintained.

Yes my dear friend I want to tell you that at this time on the internet many websites are allow their customer to get the services against the Bitcoin and some other pizza shops in the Germany are offers the services against the cryptocurrency

• +5 1

You are here within this forum win Bitcoin by sharing with the members present here your useful and supportive topics for cryptocurrencies, meaning that by your presence here, your service and your support for the crypto talk in order to make the cryptocurrencies more famous, more used and invested in the financial market, you get Bitcoin versus that.

• +2 1

Yes absolutely you are right when we all are here for earning we must do useful posts so we can earn better if we will do maximum post then we will be able to earn also good then by posting on daily bases we will be able to get bitcoin but it will take time for sure so we have to be very patience regarding this. 

Sorry friend I could not understand your topic and I have never face these types of pay uses for the bitcoins because I don't think there is any need of this because can see is the cryptocurrency is running by the professional forums and their uses and their members and no need for any outsource pay users.

There are so many peoples that offer services like webdevelopers, SEO, LOGO desogn etc. These freelancer provide their services to the peoples and they get the payment in BTC from them and they do their work. So many more services peoples provide to others and get paid.

On 10/4/2019 at 9:23 PM, Madara said:

I was wondering if we ever gonna have services like bitcointalk has regarding users being paid in bitcoin for promoting gambling websites or anything similar.

PS : I'm not refer to bounties on altcoins.

In the cryptotalk.org forum, if we make our posts and posts in accordance with the applicable rules, then we will get paid in the form of Talk and BTC. For each post we will get paid 10 Talk and 0.000002 BTC. You can check your payment at Yobit, choose your Yobit account name then select CryptoTalk New and CryptoTalk Campaign.

• +4 1

You are welcome to the cryptotalk forum, I think we all have to be lucky to be part of the cryptotalk platform because searching for the site that offers free bitcoins is like wasting your time directly, so never think for once, this is my advice for you.

I think we are on a site which paying us for oir services in bitcoins brothers. We are getting paid 1000 satoshi per post don't we. So i think more of like this campaign will start in future and more people will know about bitcoins. 

Let anything come that will pay members that are participating directly or indirectly in Bitcoin we await them and we also want them surface if is very good things we will belong but if it is a scam then known will be in part.

Perhaps there will be campaigns for the gambling sites on this forum too. They prefer bitcointalk because there are many whales there and some are not very bright. Not going into more details but they go where they think the easy money is.

My friend, if you mean when we will be able to carry out a signature campaign in this forum, then I think that depends on us, the members, we must work to raise the quality of our topics in this forum and publish it on a greater level to attract many companies to the forum.

Of course, there will be a lot of sites that will pay users with Bitcoin because the next era is the era of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.  We are taking steady steps towards a world dominated by cryptocurrencies.  The exchange of cryptocurrency money is very easy, so the payment will be in cryptocurrencies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Дорогие пользователи! Мы открыли фиатные направления: крипта-фиат!Возможна выплата не только на карты ведущих банков, но и по СБП.Ждём Вас - MisterBit ←(можно кликнуть для открытия)
    • FAEX24 https://faex24.com - это сервис обмена валют, позволяющий за несколько кликов купить, продать или обменять криптовалюту. Кроме того, сервис осуществляет международные переводы на зарубежные счета. Например, клиент отправляет рубли на Тинькофф и получает лари на TBC. В нашей комкоманде трудятся квалифицированные специалисты, которые имеют многолетний опыт работы на биржах. Главным принципом нашей команды являетя клиентоориентированность, мы найдем подход к каждому!    ⏱️ Обработка заявок: в среднем занимает около 7 минут, в редких случаях — до 15 минут. 👨‍💻 График работы: 8:00 - 0:00 по МСК, без выходных.         Поддерживаемые банки и фиатные платежные системы:   Тинькофф Сбербанк Райффайзен Альфабанк Газпромбанк SEPA Bank of Georgia TBC Bank Credo Bank  M10 Wise Revolut ZEN Permata BCA Česká spořitelna HUMO Uzcard Denizbank Bank of Thailand Kaspi Freedom Halyk   Поддерживаемые криптовалюты:   Tether - USDT USDcoin - USDC Bitcoin - BTC Ethereal - ETH Toncoin - TON Optimism - OP Arbitrum - ARB Tron - TRX   Для всех новых пользователей предусмотрена скидка от 0.2% до 0.9%. Также при регистрации выдается реферальная ссылка, ознакомится.    ?️Наши контакты: Емейл - support@faex24.com Наш сайт - https://faex24.com Телеграм - @faex24 (остерегайтесь мошенников с похожими никами)
    • After a long wait, the Tapswap team has announced its pool launch date, shifting it to July 1, 2024 Tapswap made the announcement on Wednesday, May 28, telling its coin miners to exercise patience until July 1 Tapswap also said the reason for the delay was that it was taking time to eliminate taps which were unjustly earned with bots 
    • Работаем!!! Наш новый домен сайта - 101btc.net Обмен криптовалют (BTC/USDT и т.д) на на наличные рубли / доллары / евро и т.д. Доставка наличных во все аэропорты России ОАЭ - Дубай Продажа покупка Usdt/AED Европа США Пополнение карт всех банков /cash in Visa/Mastercard/МИР/Maestro Любые объемы, минимальные комиссии!!! Контакты: Jabber: 100100@xmpp.ruTelegram: Username - @btc_pro Ботов по обмену у нас нет!
    • Nexaa объединяет усилия с Corridor Finance в рамках стратегического партнерства   Nexaa, крипто-магазин на базе Web3, который включает в себя launchpad, магазин талантов и app Store, начал сотрудничество. В соответствии с этим платформа объединила усилия с Corridor Finance, компанией по объединению и обмену между цепочками, в рамках стратегического партнерства. Компания раскрыла информацию о сотрудничестве в своем официальном аккаунте X.   В эксклюзивном посте на X компания обсудила причину своего выбора Corridor Finance. Компания выразила энтузиазм по поводу последнего начинания, раскрыв цель Corridor Finance по увеличению функциональности монет BRC20. По словам компании, она выиграет от решений, касающихся децентрализованного финансирования.   Они учитывают фермерство, мосты и свопы. Платформа ориентирована на использование всего потенциала рынка Web3 для предоставления пользователям универсального крипто-магазина. Удобный интерфейс платформы обеспечивает удобство для клиентов, даже если они новички.
    • Отзывы клиентов о нашем сервисе обмена валют говорят сами за себя. Они отмечают высокий уровень сервиса, выгодные условия обмена и оперативность обработки заявок. Обменивайте валюту вместе с нами и убедитесь в этом сами.  
    • VPS сервера от 6$Выделеные сервера от 54$Сервера с GPU от 300$с полным списком услуг можно ознакомится на нашем сайтеDEDIONE-Available Serversнаши контакты:TG: https://t.me/Alffi_Solomonsподписывайтесь на наш канал переодически добавляем сервера с большими скидками или совершенно бесплатно.ссылка на канал https://t.me/+u1QBackNiKZjYWVk
    • 🔥 Розыгрыш 5000 рублей 🔥 Дорогие друзья, мы разыгрываем 5000 рублей, вам нужно совершить обмен на любую сумму и оставить отзыв о работе нашего сервиса. После напишите оператору, о том, что вы выполнили все условия и мы внесем вас в список участников! Начинаем розыгрыш уже сегодня, успей принять учатие ❗ Условия розыгрыша очень простые - подробнее на нашем сайте Crypto-Zapravka.  
    • Все равно посещаемость следует увеличивать на этом форуме, чтобы он интересен был довольно обширной аудитории, а не нескольким читателям, которые забежали всего на пару минут.   Нет, так дело не пойдет. Без инвестиций эта площадка зачахнет. Уже и на данный момент это ощущается. Всего лишь несколько человек онлайн ежедневно. Ну разве это показатель?
    • Продажа в одни руки, посмотрите видео перед покупкой, кошелек не мой. Писать в личку или на почту  roksolana19@mail.ru Видео: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cnfDv1gkQVezNlaDinhtXh1-GGBJjFv2/view?usp=sharing Купить: https://satoshidisk.com/pay/CLZ2KJ