What is most needed thing in trading?? - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Faisalislit

What is most needed thing in trading??

You created a useful topic dear.In my opinion there are many things that are very important for successful trader.Trade is very complex task and every trader work thoughtfully even a small mistake can give him lot of loss in trade.But there are some things due to those things our trade can be successful.For trade experience is necessary,for trade knowledge and thinking ability also required for trade smart mind and the ability of judgment also is necessary. 

If you want to be a good trader then You should know all about it. Must know every currency and look at daily performances. To find out which currency rate went down when. And when the rate of a currency goes l down. It doesn't seem to go down, buy and keep it.

The most needed thing in this field of trading is good balance and self-confidence are the two most basic things we must adhere to and avoid making mistakes in order to ensure success in this field.

There is most trading thing in trading is a proper timing. Regularity of timing. It's most important to follow all rules and regulations of this platform then we will succeed and getting many profit from it without any risk and loss of their money and hard working. There are no proper problem with that then you can create a new topic on that topic if we can not comment good on that's posts they have to face such problems and then we banned. 

On 10/2/2020 at 7:16 PM, Faisalislit said:

Actually i dont trade very often when i habe to just exchange coin for withdraw then i just use trade. But if i want to be a professional trader what i need must?? How can i learn trading from first to last?? I think only seeing in youtube for learning trading is not enough so will you guyz help me please about that??

Yes we can help you with some certain information that will be beneficial in term of trading, well you lack trading experience and you need perfect trading training which will enable you to know every aspect in trading.

There are many things inside trading, so it depends with the type of trading that you need to learn. You can learn advanced trading or normal trading like day trading (buy low, sell high) and etc. The first important thing that you need to learn to become a good trader, is to learn about the coin that you need to trade, the second thing is to learn about technical analysis on a coin, and the last thing is to learn the different methods of trading then choose yours and start. You can find many trading coursers from Udemy, free and paid coursers.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

It is not one thing only but a combo of many things. Some are:

• Technical analysis of the chart
  • Experience
  • Try to find entry points and make good plan
  • Patience
  • Select which way you want to trade and the time/volume
  • Keep learning things that will matter

There is not one advice, you will find many more in the forum about diversifying and anything else some traders think of. The knowledge of TA is the most important and experience together.

In my views the most important thing which should done in trading is to have good trading skills and experience. Also basic knowledge about trading  is most needed which should be gain before starting trading. In addition to this the high level of patience is required in trading as it's long term profitable work.

• Useful or interesting 1

We can't simply say that only one factor is prime and is most important to learn for good trading and earn good profits. There are multiple factors which we have to focus to become a professional trader. You should be good at Market prediction also. 

• +1 1

The fine factor is, no matter what you publish, do it thoughtfully. If you post any of those solutions, then you additionally have their benefit and that they too And in recent times humans are greater engaged, what to submit, or via posting these on someone, one of them additionally increases their price and increases their self assurance stage but post in my head You ought to get statistics approximately it earlier than posting.

• +4 1

Hello my friend. The thing that is needed in business. You have to follow the rules of business. Must gain knowledge about business. You have to acquire skills. Need to know about currency. Need to know about the market. Then you can do business. Then you'll get a lot of money. Thanks.

The most important experience to trade. With knowledge and experience we can become good entrepreneurs. We should read the posts of experienced members in this section and gain experience. Money, knowledge and experience are very important for business.

• +2 2

As I am new to these platforms I do not have much knowledge or any experience about trading. I am still at the learning stage. But as far as I know the most important thing that is required for trading is the knowledge. You need to have a good ideas about the cryptocurrencies. Observe everything carefully before you go for trading. 

I advise you first to use a proofreader when writing posts and comments in the forum because this will help you to write in English better.
As for trading, you have to learn first, then practice, learn types of analysis, and train a lot on technical analysis so that you can ultimately make a good profit,
Also, follow the rules of capital management and risk management in order not to lose a lot of your money,
YouTube is very large and has a lot of important information for learning.
good luck to you.

• +3 1

On 10/3/2020 at 12:16 AM, Faisalislit said:

Actually i dont trade very often when i habe to just exchange coin for withdraw then i just use trade. But if i want to be a professional trader what i need must?? How can i learn trading from first to last?? I think only seeing in youtube for learning trading is not enough so will you guyz help me please about that??

We must have money to trade.It is not possible to invest without money. The more we invest in trading, the more profit we can make.We will invest more so that we get more profit.

• +2 1

According to my opinion, the most important for trading is the experience in it.If we start any work, if we have our experience in it, then it will give us maximum profit.

That is why to achieve success in any work, it is very important to have a related experience in that work.

Youtube is a good source to learn about crypto trade in general and there are some Youtubers that have really good advices that you can subscribe t their channels and receive the last updates they post, and you can read a lot about the field, but the most important factor is to look for reliable sources and not just anything that you encounter. 

• +5 1

I think the most important thing is analyzing market and analysts history of currency before you start to buy. And trade with know currency and divide amount to avoid losing  

You are right, depending only on youtube knowledge is not enough. If you want to be a successful trader you have to analyze the market and understand its ups and downs carefully. The other thing you have to learn is to choose a right coin to trade. You also have to build patience in yourself and to focus on what you are going to do and predict all the consequences. It's not that easy as it sounds. 

On 1/17/2021 at 6:45 AM, Phillz said:

You need how to be patient. When you are trading, trade with logics not with emotions don't be greedy and dont let it ruin your trading when evr you hit the daily target you should always close the market.

And you should add to it that members should be ready to learn from expert as experience goes a long way when trading, because those expert would have known the common mistakes and how to overtake them and even guide you on future occurrence while trading

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

hello dear I would like to say about trading im not a trader but I known Little bit about trading  because I'm searching of trading  sometimes first of all u have must neded to knowledge of trading and u neded to learn and search about trading when u feel u can so u will come in trading line and u pick a coin and this is so important to follow rules and regulations of trading  or there are many types of trading platforms i suggest to forex is the best way

On 10/3/2020 at 12:16 AM, Faisalislit said:

think only seeing in youtube for learning trading is not enough so will you guyz help me please about that??

See  the YouTube  guidelines  about trading is not enough  to make a exeprt  trader ..  The first thing is that you need to know the basic  information  about trading  then slowly practice  it with Your  small  amount..  Don't  try to do trading with big funds at the beginning  time Because  its Dangerous .. 

There are many necessary things that you need to trade, and the most important of which is, in my opinion, your knowledge of the currency that you will invest, your research on it and its history, you may have the ability to read its future and thus trade successfully.

The basic needs to do trading is to get Information from any platform and experience.You can gather information from experts .So for these you have to struggle, you have to pay time, watch videos start trading at low scale for experience, remain connect to the traders and investors.. Keep patience make yourown strategy and improve your 6 seance.

The thing I want or need most in trading is to learn technical analysis of currencies, basic analysis, and a large capital, then after that luck, I will make a lot of money because trading is the best way to profit from crypto