Yobit market - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rizal alvindo

Yobit market

yobit is a good platform.  Here we get all the currencies to trade and we can invest.  This is a very secure exchange site.  I trade on this site, and its trade fee is low.  So it will be a good exchange site for a user

It is the good market no doubt but you can not make the profits from it if you can not make the predictions so it is not recommended to do so without the experience.

16 hours ago, Alexbhatti said:

As it gives many opportunities to earn profit from our investment through investbox, vMining, Dice Game, YOPony and free coins. The security of YoBit is also great as it has Two-Factor authenticator security.

@Alexbhati12  sorry to say yobit offering all earning plans not profitable for us, as like you said v-mining as per as my experience its worst plan because i lost my funds in this plan,

yobit officials also not taking any action to increase minex token price, so who invested in this v-mining plan they are all saying yobit stolen their amount,

by the by yobit really secured exchange and some plans profitable also as like investment box one of them.

I am a new user in the platform. Wow my friend, this is a wonderful question. I really impressed. You know I am new here. According to me yobit market is faster than the others.

2 hours ago, Honny143 said:

@Alexbhati12  sorry to say yobit offering all earning plans not profitable for us, as like you said v-mining as per as my experience its worst plan because i lost my funds in this plan,

yobit officials also not taking any action to increase minex token price, so who invested in this v-mining plan they are all saying yobit stolen their amount,

by the by yobit really secured exchange and some plans profitable also as like investment box one of them.

Alas! I am sorry to hear about your loss. Actually I haven't tried vMining yet, but as I read the description of vMining, it was looking a good opportunity for users. But I didn't know if there are some users who have experienced in vMining. Actually I am thankful to you @Honny143 for sharing your experience about vMining, because I was thinking to invest my earning in vMining when I watched it plans. As I see you are a senior too, I would ask if there any chance of Minex in upcoming days?

• +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

31 minutes ago, Alexbhatti said:

I would ask if there any chance of Minex in upcoming days?

@Alexbhatti  iam not sure minex token price pump up once again in future, because if we check yobit token history there we notice once any yobit token take high dip, then after they never bounce back and regain their original price e.g, Yoda water dlrs, minex also following these tokens foot steps, because when minex launched that time price more then 1000+ sat but now 3 sat, that means minex in ventilator anything happens, from my side its almost ready to take place in dead coin list, 

Edited by Honny143
  • +3 1

Yes it is, and the best feature it has is the InvestBox that has different types of plans to be used. I intend to invest with BTC with the least amount which 0.01 once I earn from here.

32 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

if we check yobit token history there we notice once any yobit token take high dip, then after they never bounce back and regain their original price e.g, Yoda water dlrs, minex

Yes @Honny143, I have recently checked the history of tokens from YoBit and found that all the YoBit's tokens have a great fall in their prices. DLRS, Water, Minex, Invest, means all token have great fall. Which clearly means that there is no chance of getting profit from investment in YoBit's tokens. In that way, there will also the Investbox feature have not be given smart profit? Isn't?

• +3 1

Man is prone to error.

I think that this forum did a really good job when it chose Yobit exchange to deal with and to deliver our earnings to it. Yobit is really one of the best exchanges, it is very reliable and trust worthy and it has an easy interface that I did not need any one to tell me what to do when I first logged into it. It is really good to start our first trades on Yobit.

17 hours ago, Alexbhatti said:

YoBit's tokens. In that way, there will also the Investbox feature have not be given smart profit? Isn't?

That's true @Alexbhatti  yobit own tokens are not profitable in investment box, and yobit offering daily big return plan coins almost shit coins infact some coins have no market value, so before invest in investment box check all loss profit possibilities then invest its better.

• +3 1

3 hours ago, Honny143 said:

yobit own tokens are not profitable in investment box, and yobit offering daily big return plan coins almost shit coins infact some coins have no market value,

Thank you so much @Honny143 for making me informed about this. I have spent my half hour in YoBit to find the best coin investing in investbox. I have seen many ICOs of YoBit have been dead in the market listing as the plan of investbox. Even I tried to invest 10 dollars in USD investbox plan, but it said no reserve is available for this plan. At the end, YoBit is just useful for trading and we can get profit through trading of we know the skills and basic information about Cryptocurrency.

Man is prone to error.

Hi

Yobit is a great exchange has really good. Highly recommended

Yobit market and other markets which one best or comfortable.

Thanks ❤️

In that you are right, although yobit has some shortcomings, in terms of the market and the pairs of the different cryptocurrencies, it is a complete exchange with very low commissions similar to those of the largest and most popular exchanges.

On 10/2/2020 at 9:48 PM, Rizal alvindo said:

yobit is a very convenient and comfortable market to use.  security is maintained and lots of coins are traded

Yobit uses the advanced encryptions to protect the users' assets. Till this date, Yobit is appeared to be one of the safest cryptocurrency exchange platform to create trading opportunities to the traders from all around the world. 

Yobit supports so many trading pairs of cryptocurrencies. 

I m personally feel comfortable with yobit market.. because yobit provide you a good security circle and also a amazing trading market to there users.. yobit is an a easily trading market where you can invest and easily sell and buy..

I think the exchange of Yobit is very easy and simple to use its trade market is very cool and good for beginners and with many varieties of currency. Yobit is the best and comfortable for members. It is more secure market. The members can exchange their money from yobit market.

Yobit is really good exchange, and it is a previledge that Cryptotalk forum deals with it because it gave us a very good chance to know all about it and the best trait Yobit has is the invest box in which you can deposit your money and get paid a fixed profit according to the plan you choose so it is very useful and safe exchange to deal with.

• +3 1

Hi dear, yobit is the best to trade and easy to use it for the trade. But t i do not knowledge it correctly if i am wrong tell me that information which i do not know. I read it on the thesis. Working the cryptotalk you get talk token and satoishi l. If you want to trade in the platforum to earn more.

• +3 1

Well my view is that it is very easy to use has a lot of amazing airdrops a comfortable and manageable system with good commissions and low fees,a great variety of very interesting tokens,Yobit marketing is one of the most active and responding wallet

Yobit is really and amazing place to trade, the charges are lie and the security is top notch. I would recommend it for anybody.

It is good trading, but I advise in trading in well-known and famous currencies, I advise not to put money in one currency, to avoid the slightest losses, and also you can use more than one trading platform, this will be safer, but you must be careful in choosing the platform that will be traded. 

Yobit market is best and comfortable for members.it is more secure market .the members can exchange their money from yobit market, it's really great.