Full time\ part time for Crypto - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Full time\ part time for Crypto

13 hours ago, Dada said:

I am spending around 7 - 8 hours per day in crypto sites but it is not continuous 7 to 8 hours there is a break, i mostly spent most of that 8 hours in forums specially here in cryptotalk because i am learning new concepts and new strategies i can use in my crypto career and also at the same time i am earning some bitcoins every time i posted so it is a win win for me.

What if Crypto Currency fails, then does your career too fails? I don't thin it will fail, but just a question. It's nice to see you are spending more time here and hope you continue same thing in the future.

10 hours ago, HeroCre said:

Right now I am spending half time on crypto because I have to do an other job and preparing for a business. But very soon I will start to work online for full time. 

Same here. I only allot 3 to 4 hlurs a day on earning cryptos every day to balance both my studies and other things I'm must do on home. Not fully dependent on bitcoin but certainly helps a bit. 

3 hours ago, Great Commander said:

Same here. I only allot 3 to 4 hlurs a day on earning cryptos every day to balance both my studies and other things I'm must do on home. Not fully dependent on bitcoin but certainly helps a bit. 

But I have a planning to spend much of my time in this field because this is a much beneficial place for us. I will also suggest you to spend more time in crypto. It may give you a lot of earning. 

31 minutes ago, HeroCre said:

But I have a planning to spend much of my time in this field because this is a much beneficial place for us. I will also suggest you to spend more time in crypto. It may give you a lot of earning. 

spending alot of time to bitcoin that how you will earn the bitcoin easily then there is no doubt that you will earn the high amount of money and trading is a good way for you.

On 10/4/2019 at 9:00 PM, cryptosix said:

This is a general question, but I am asking how many hours you like to spend or spending on Crypto sites per day. I myself wasted the 2018 year all the time by joining fake bounties and left Crypto. Again I came 5 days back after a year and started to spend most of the time on forums and learning.

We have the same experience mate,I left the crypto world last 2018 because Im also a victim of fake bounties so I decided to cool down.Now that I join this forum when a friend told me,I spend  part time here since I also have things to do and happy because they pays posters and it's not scam.

On 10/4/2019 at 1:00 PM, cryptosix said:

This is a general question, but I am asking how many hours you like to spend or spending on Crypto sites per day. I myself wasted the 2018 year all the time by joining fake bounties and left Crypto. Again I came 5 days back after a year and started to spend most of the time on forums and learning.

These last three years I have devoted myself completely to trading and learning, it is a long way and I demand that you get better and better, even so it is the best job I could get in my circumstances.

1 hour ago, gier0370 said:

I'm a college student, I only spent 2-3 hours only in crypto. And I think that's enough for now. I'm not yet in trading or anything else, but when start that, maybe I guess I will spent my whole day. 

2 or 3 hours is fine, it is not necessary that you spend a lot of time stuck on the pc watching charts, otherwise that would be counterproductive. Many spend the whole day looking at the graphics and believe me they are not winning traders.

Im a student and i used crypto whenever i am available, a good investment of time in crypto is 3-5 hours. I think that is enough. I enjoying the topic here in forum and i still learning here because i read other people's thought.

for now, i can only manage to spend for about half an hour or the maximum time that i can spend is 1 hour... i keep on getting distracted easily so that’s the reason why i can only spend short period of time... although i would like to spend more time here if the posting are not only limited to 30 posts a day... i can do 2-5 hours if the posts are not limited... 

I'm totally part time on crypto only when i have free time. If i do full time i would go hungry. Crypto is still illegal in my country. I have to find a way around to change my crypto to fiat.

2 hours ago, gier0370 said:

I'm a college student, I only spent 2-3 hours only in crypto. And I think that's enough for now. I'm not yet in trading or anything else, but when start that, maybe I guess I will spent my whole day. 

It's good to focus on college right now but in the same time also learn something new like how to trade cryptocurrencies. Because if it doesn't work with college maybe it will work with trading 

On 10/31/2019 at 11:43 PM, Jarrem said:

Im just a 2nd year college studying about IT and its technologies. I think this forum will help me to explore about cryptocurrencies so I make a part time by visiting it.

Its a good choice to do it part time but you have to also take care of the market situation and to get the proper knowledge and analyze the market before moving in.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.