About groups ! Wonderful Experience - Page 13 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Devh

About groups ! Wonderful Experience

Yes it the best feature of CryptoTalk. We not only can chat personally with any member but also create a group of many members to discuss and share knowledge. In this way we can interact with each other and helps others if they stuck in any problem. Unfortunately, we do not use this feature because every member only came here to fulfill his daily task. 

• +3 1

Yes, this is true, there is a feature to create a chat between any two members of the forum, as well as more members can be added to the chat, this is a very good feature and not found in other forums, so this feature can be used to create a chat between members and exchange experiences between members.

This is a nice experience,some of the members prefer working as a group,working in group can bring about alot of achievements,you can share your thoughts and idea,also you can join forces to make the forum grow bigger by hardwork and determination

Edited by ABDULAZEEZ001

In this platform we can't can create a group we can create a group on another platform in which the mostly users from this platform added and that all users chat together and we can solve the problems as a whole and if anyone of us face loss in trading we can console that one. 

That's good my deer we can make friends through chat group. It is so beneficial for us because we discuss our work in group chat and help each other. You know in every field coordination is very important. Groups will coordinate with each other which helps everyone. I want to make attachment with some people in this forum so due to groups I will do this easily.

I love the members who share good usefull posts 

I am happy to read your topic 

This Cryptotalk is wonderfull forum where you can explore and learn so much things

Even this forum doesn't have any fee or charges 

This forum gives you good learning and understanding 

And by this forum you communicate with different people also

Notifications and the inbox mail is truely wonderful on this forum! you may without difficulty song the ones individuals who quote you and might solution them quickly. the Private message is truely desirable and sure you may create a collection there! you can ship message to (now no longer simply moderator however moderators) if you want their interest in private!

Well, that's good for you mate, many members are being happy in this forum by learning more about cryptocurrency and also earnings some coins, just continue what you're doing so that you will be still longer member in this forum.

I congratulate and celebrate you my dear mate for having this opportunity to learn about cryptocurrency here anyway as you can see cryptotalk is the best forum where you can earn and learn also by doing performing some task daily and by following the rules and regulations.

Although this cryptocurrency group cannot be said in one word.  Yet from this group came my wonderful idea.  Because current platforms are not so reliable and trustworthy.  As has been the case with this platform.  Moreover, by working on this platform, we can get many opportunities.  I will be able to acquire such knowledge and skills and experience.

I must be the only member of this forum that has never used the private messenger yet. It is a good tool to have but it is required mostly for conversations outside the subject of a post and it could be about anything, perhaps trouble, or question. But better don't use it for investment advice from strangers, or for giving personal information. Avoid anything that will have to do with this.

Many people are very curious to join different online site but most of them don't know how to start their work on it and how to gain a better at quotation from this real based learning program because when you work as a group member then you have to give us a great idea with perfect logic which is very useful and valuable for all other users who are working on this real based learning program and earn much and more profitable only from this site and also improve your skills which is very useful and impactful your reputation because when your reputation with increases then your profit will also increases.

This is a good suggestion. And I agree with you to make ek group for friends and the higher members for help and for confusion full staff due to this groups we can solve our issues more efficiently and easily. But this is not so easy to make groups and maintain them.

The feature of private message is wonderful. This forum like a community, and it is necessary to have a chatting system. So the feature of chatting and add many peoples to adding in this session is a wonderful way to chat each other and discus.

Yes bro that is really fascinating. The more we are spending time here the more we learn and notice new things about this forum. We can see that each day the number of newbies are increasing. Notification and the mail service is a really great feature. Hope it will come here as a new feature

On 10/23/2019 at 6:38 PM, Devh said:

Its almost 1 month since i joined crypto talk. Today i have noticed the most important feature and advantage of this forum. When i talking to a member in private message then i have seen that we can add more members in a chat which means almost a group. I am very happy to see this. However we does not need to see email for message notification and every thing is live. Its really great and i thought some members also have some groups if they get this. We can also make some trusted groups and leads inside the forum. Let me see who will do it 😄 . Happy times with crypto talk 🙂❤️ 

I think there is certain amazing features the forum provide that will benefit members which are many. As we can communicate share our experience, thoughts and opinion about crypto currencies with our friends through private chatting massage benefit knowledge from each others. Cryptotalk have alot of interest features that not all social medias app have the features that his forum have.

It is nice to have such a feature that gives work an interesting social character, which enables our relationships with each other, strengthens them, and makes them stronger, through this feature we can exchange ideas, perhaps with more privacy and more speed.

Woah. I didn't even know that there can be groups. Well, now that I read this, i might be indulge to it since we can really share longer discussions there and most probably ،become a team or a helping hand.

I have not try yet chatting privately with someone here. I think it's a good thing for this forum that we can add members members for a chat room, it's like a group message type.vey happy to know this things here.

Edited by Gimini

Aside public discussion ,it is as great as the forum provides avenue for private chart you can contact your counterpart and message them directly when the need arises.

Creating groups and friendships in the crypto world would be really cool, but beware there are some scammers, you can't trust everyone, people can share experiences and work here. 

On 10/24/2019 at 5:29 PM, iloveyobit said:

Wow this is great , you can make friendship from this this forum then , because there is some members that i want to join with them to a group and sharing information , good step 😄

If there are some details that are useful for the people than why not share the information in the forum directly so that all of the users can benefit out of it?

Well that's true sir, expecting that there are more feature adding here in this forum in the future so that there are more people who will joined here and enjoying the features here, if you want to see this, just continue posting and avoid being banned in this forum.

Hi friend I think all features of the forum are very helpful for everyone and as you are discussing about the groups of the private chat then I would like to say that we can do personal message to each other but nothing for wastage of time. We should get knowledge and information to each other.

• +5 1