What Should We Do to Prevent Fraud? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptotalker

What Should We Do to Prevent Fraud?

This business is risky and full of scammers like you can lose everything in just one weong click so we must be really careful in opening links and only use a reliable resource and we should also report a scammer when we find one. 

Your tips are really wonderful and also useful, I'm sure this will benefit alot of the forum members, it'll surely minimize the issue of fraudulent if not totally stoped,and we the members we have to be extra careful in each an every step we're taking in this forum yo avoid such problems

• +1 1

There are lots of spammers available nowadays. We have to be careful of them. They will give you proposal to earn double money. Dont fall onto thier trap. Dont click any unusual links. Dont share your personal information. Make strong password. 

I think it's better to be caught by the financial experts in crypto advertising and we are able to see a lot more in the showcase hypothesis. General Chat Chat LoungThere are currently extortion cases going on with the buyer and therefore amateur amateurs will unfortunately put their coins in it and this may be appropriate

• +2 1

Dear friend, I thank you for this important information. Of course we must fight viruses because it can eliminate what we have been tired and watched for by simply downloading it in some way on our computer.

Edited by Zein21
  • +4 1

One of the best ways to avoid defrauding you. First, to avoid sharing personal information with someone for the sake of attractive offers.
Second, keep your email away from people
Third, you must put a strong password that is difficult to guess and put in a safe place out of the reach of others.

Edited by علي سليمان
  • +2 1

I agree with you, we must follow these procedures to protect our wallets from theft, and we must not connect to public Wi-Fi networks because they may contain a lot of hackers

• +1 1

Many people are exposed to hacking because they do not care about passwords and put easy passwords or download untrusted programs from the net or use expired anti-virus, so these things should be avoided to avoid the hacking.

• +1 1

Thank you for these tips, of course, we have to download the latest versions of anti-virus programs on our devices, as well as not to open anonymous emails to protect our devices from viruses and worms, and our password should not be saved on the Internet and saved on a paper in a safe place so that no one can see it.

Dear i have no idea to use the any software or other thing for the indicating the fraud so you guess the people and read the mind for the prevent accident. 

Dear i have no idea to use the any software or other thing for the indicating the fraud so you guess the people and read the mind for the prevent accident. 

I think to prevent the fraud we need to be attentive about anything we do in the internet, on our emails account, in our media social account and in our websites exchange account, also always update you password and needs to be strongly and enable the 2AF.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, to protect our account from fraud, we must always be careful and keep our account safe, but fraudsters always use their methods, so we must be careful and think wisely.  Also you need to use strong password for account security and if you don't show your password to anyone else then I think you can avoid fraud.

First, there are many applications that can be useful to us if we use them well and correctly, so we must not enter any application that we cannot understand or deal with, and we also have to ask about all the things that confront us.

There are also other points that is worth mentioning:

1 - Keep changing your password every month. An old password is more likely to be hacked because it has been used so many times. Choose new passwords that are totally different from previous ones.

2 - When you have no work with your account, always log out and disconnect internet connection. You should not tick stay logged in because the more time your account is open, the more chance for hackers to enter it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think that everyone should pay attention to their level of security because working in the field of cryptocurrencies means that you store your money on the Internet and this is what increased the number of fraudsters who exploit any vulnerability you have in order to steal your money, so we have to pay attention to the issue of security greatly.

• +3 1

I have to say it that this was a great advice and hoping all people here is understand that what should we do to prevent fraud but in addition remember to do not click anytime what ads flashing out links are like phising sites that when you click then your money will disappeared, for that we have to be careful on the way we run our activities.

• Useful or interesting 2

3 hours ago, Xantosis said:

I have to say it that this was a great advice and hoping all people here is understand that what should we do to prevent fraud but in addition remember to do not click anytime what ads flashing out links are like phising sites that when you click then your money will disappeared, for that we have to be careful on the way we run our activities.

Dear thanks for your information I can see you less number of account and you can share such great information which is essential believe me I learn something special from your post and hope you will get many post at the passage of time and many members will learn from you..

Much thanks to you for every one of these accommodating counsel, my friends. The programmers on the Internet are sitting tight for the chance to sneak into individuals' records, take their own data and afterward take the cash they keep, be cautious about them.

Just use a legit site to store or buy your coins, there are many fraud sites this days so dont trust easily every site which deals with crypto or even normal currency... have a full investigation on it first.

• +2 1

To prevent fraud we need to always stay aware. We need to be careful. We need to abstain from sharing any personal information with other. We need to use a very unique and stronge password. Thus we can be safe from fraud.

• +3 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that you should too to prevent the fraud on this forum first of all you should to protect your private key and you should not share you and information with anyone that is too much beneficial for you

• +4 1

On 4/18/2021 at 7:14 AM, Mark wood said:

Dear thanks for your information I can see you less number of account and you can share such great information which is essential believe me I learn something special from your post and hope you will get many post at the passage of time and many members will learn from you..

Thanks for recommending my posts dear friend, our primary assignment here is to post in beneficial informations about cryptocurrencies and anything related to it and tht is what I am trying to do.

Thank you for this useful information to reduce our exposure to fraud, but I believe that programs have been launched to detect, combat and disable fraudulent sites and hacked people, also we must all change the password every short period of time.
We have to avoid entering anonymous and untrusted sites, and also do not click on the random links that are sent to you.

• +5 1

Thank you, my friend, things have become clear to everyone regarding fraud and theft of our accounts and our cryptocurrency wallets. I hope everyone increases their cultural knowledge of the crypto world to avoid matters of fraud.

• +3 1