What would you buy with crypto coins? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cuterthing

What would you buy with crypto coins?

I think I'll like to buy clothes,shoes, wristwatches and many more,but that won't be possible if the sellers don't accept bitcoin's as their mode of payments,I just hope that things will work well

I would actually buy more coins and invest in them because i see a big future for the digital currencies but if i want to spend it other than buying coins i would like to buy tickets and travel to Italy but obviously it's not possible with corona virus right now. 

First, I will convert crypto coins to our local currency. Then, I will use the money to upgrade my computer. And i want to do every thing with bitcoin every transections in my single day. It is also a good idea to buy some books on the internet using bitcoin.

Well my dear friend, there are many projects that I dream of implementing and many ideas that revolve in my head, but now I am focusing on collecting and storing bitcoin waiting for its price to rise and double my profits so that I can achieve my dreams

• +3 1

First, you should look for companies that accept Bitcoin as a trading currency, maybe I will consider buying a computer or a Rolex watch, but in my country, you should convert it into the currency of the country first and then shop.

We can buy anything like books, electronic devices, gifts etc with crypto coins. There are many online stores which are accepting cryptocurrencies. This shows that this technology is growing rapidly.

• +3 1

Well, if our country accepting bitcoin as a payments, i would buy my own pc because computer is important to me by using it on posting and also to do homeworks, in online i want to buy games in steam because they are accepting crypto coins such us bitcoin.

• +2 1

I think with bitcoin we can buy many things and same with others coin also, some times also when there is an opportunities about Gift cards, and there are many service online we can buy with Bitcoin.

I hope we see in the near future some digital markets that accept digital currency payments. I would buy many electronics or maybe a new laptop. It would be very exciting. 

• +1 1

I will buy anything I need from cryptocurrencies .. And these currencies also helped me with my study expenses a little, and sometimes I buy things I need such as books or clothes or anything that benefits my family .. But I plan from now on not to withdraw the whole quantity, but to withdraw part of it and preserve the other part For trading and investment to achieve greater benefit.

I won't buy any of this Goofy things with my crypto currency. What I'll really love to do with my crypto is to invest or withdraw it to Fiat currency and but whatever I want to with it which really helps me in paying most bills

Cryptocurrency that I get from any site I will not use to buy goods or games but I will use it as start-up capital for my trading, by trading I can increase my income from various sites, trading will make me multiply my income and I think that is the best choice so that our presence in the crypto world continues.

• +5 1

Is Ukraine legalizing bitcoin and this will most likely lead to an increase in the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin miners will not be disturbed by trifles that are in the hands of miners. Very good news..

• +2 1

You can buy any thjng from bitcoin. But i don't want to buy with bitcoin,but i want to generate more money from bitcoin. Because with investment i can make more money. So if I'm buying any thing then my buying will cause to lose the part of profit. So it good to me that i hold my coins and select such project which give mw opportunity to earn more money from bitcoin. So for this i can start trade, but for this we need to get knowledge about how to invest and how to start trading.then bitcoin is more favorable to me.

We can buy everything which we wants to buy.. There are a lot of online shops which are dealing in bitcoins or  we can say that they are dealing in crypto currencies. So if you have any balance in crypto currency then you need to go there and purchase everything thing with your balance.. If you want to cash them and then purchase your commodities then you need to go to youbit exchange. You need to connect your youbit exchange account with this account and choose any wallet through which you will get your earnings.. 

If I have good dividends I would focus on buying a property or a car, I think it would be the best investment because over time I know that the value will multiply and I will be able to sell it to acquire more profits.

• Useful or interesting 1

I currently only thing cryptocurrency can buy some food and drink in my country.

So after i booking it with my cryptocurrency, the driver will sent it to my home. But i realize that is still hard to apply in my country. What i do now is only collecting many cryptocurrency for the future. Hope that ideas can be true in the future.

I only invest in the cryptocurrencies that I get because I see that it brings the best gains, but when we want to buy anything with cryptocurrencies we have to search for sites that accept these currencies and choose the things of interest and I can think of buying gold.

• +2 1

I only buy mobile load and also pay bills using cryptocurrency.. I'm not yet experience to buy some thing online like video games, books, anything.. 

At the moment, I'm just saving cryptocurrencies, and others are just putting it off. And if there were a lot of them, I'd only trade them for regular currency. I will buy candy in supermarkets and donate funds to the Children's Wellbeing Fund! Regarding the progression. Would loved ones make presents, and all kinds of other things in life? 

At the moment, most companies do not support buying using cryptocurrencies, but when popular companies start accepting cryptocurrencies, I will buy games online, in addition to that, I will buy clothes and other distinctive things available on Internet platforms, and of course I will also put some of this money in my account Banker

• +3 1

We can buy anything like books, electronic devices, gifts etc with crypto coins. There are many online stores which are accepting cryptocurrencies. This shows that this technology is growing rapidly.

• +2 1

I want to buy important think which help us in future. Some of coin i used for personal used and some i will do trading which give me more profit. I will study and, pay my tution fee and academy fee. So i can get good job. 

Well, if our country accepting bitcoin as a payments, i would buy my own pc because computer is important to me by using it on posting and also to do homeworks, in online i want to buy games in steam because they are accepting crypto coins such us bitcoin.

• +2 1

My friends if i will ever buy something like mobile phones using cryptocurrencies and the rest is i will invest into business and lend it money to other people who have interested and earn more profit to them since there won't be much stress in that case.