Signature Campaign, Airdrop, and Bounty. - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Signature Campaign, Airdrop, and Bounty.

I was wandering that is there also signature campaign, Bounty, And Airdrop here at cryptotalk. Can somebody reply with a link if there are any? An details on how to start. Because I now that there are new members that are wondering if there are any something like that in this forum. And I think that it can really help new members like me in this forum.

There is no bounty nor airdrop at the moment, the only one is paid to post herein this forums. If you spend more time here, then you are going to make great money from other resources, not just bounties.

1 hour ago, josephrioveros123 said:

I was wandering that is there also signature campaign, Bounty, And Airdrop here at cryptotalk. Can somebody reply with a link if there are any? An details on how to start. Because I now that there are new members that are wondering if there are any something like that in this forum. And I think that it can really help new members like me in this forum.

I am 100 percent sure that there is no signature campaign in this forum! not yet but soon this community will surely have those bounties! About the airdrop you might see some in this section https://cryptotalk.org/forum/10-gamblinghyipsfreecoins/ 

Or you can visit this link https://airdropalert.com/

Thankyou. For your replies. Now I can see that there are still no signature campaign here now. I think the reason why is because of the on going pay per post of this forum. Well it is good to be here and there are alot of things that we can learn here and talk about.

Just now, josephrioveros123 said:

Thankyou. For your replies. Now I can see that there are still no signature campaign here now. I think the reason why is because of the on going pay per post of this forum. Well it is good to be here and there are alot of things that we can learn here and talk about.

Dont you like the situation:? you are earning now while you are posting in the forum> that is the biggest reaward we can have without a rank discrimintations right> i hope that they will continue this!

I do think the same way you are! the community is getting better and more projefcts needs to be here !  i dont know what they think but we need omre confident on this forum! we will see the future from this! right?

2 minutes ago, sotole said:

Hi everyone,
I'm a new user here, I'm confused about how to get free bitcoin?
where should I write the post?
does anyone want to help me?

You can write a postto any section as you ar eon the right language! secondly! dont make spam an d do more than 100 letter on every post you will do! then you will have the payment! 

9 minutes ago, sotole said:

can you provide an original discussion topic?
so that I know about the original rules of this forum, I'm looking for no discussion I can ask.
the topic is closed, I'm confused sir

Go to the about this forum and from there you can see alot of pinned post hwhich sis good ti read! if you will be astayin in this and asking people without searching they will doubt you! so you better move on and get on!

2 minutes ago, susilabai said:

Their is one bounty which is you get pay per post in yobit exchange. Here in this forum you can post in any section, on any thread but it should be meanigful and not spam. But the payment will be made in your yobit exchange. Another bounty is highest posting and reputation gainer.

So right now their is only two bounty running. After it gets completed we will come to know about any new bounty.

1 there is no bounty in this forum but those promotion from the admin!

2 the airdrop section is not here if if you will be good go on there! there will be no worng as ong as you are in the right section!

You are asking if there are topics to promote airdrops, bount and / or other such campaign, I say no. What exists is that many users enjoy your subscription to promote any project or something you want to share with others .. That's what I realized so far .. I may be mistaken. hugs and welcome.

8 hours ago, josephrioveros123 said:

Did you ask if there are airdrops, bonty or something, or if the forum has any campaigns? If this is the last case, Cryptotalk is paying 1000 satoshis for a posted post, as long as no spam or abuse, like plagiarism, these things, I sent you an answer here but I guess it wasn't about what you asked, well I I understand your post in two ways and I'm leaving you two answer .. hugs

17 minutes ago, gtx1650 said:

I don't even know if the moderator would imply those BItcointalk forum ideas, as many users even here spams/plagiarize a lot. We all look forward joining such campaigns, yet there were still some moderation enhancement to do.

those who spam and plagiarize are being hunted now! if you would mind to help us get them? are you here to criticize the forum? if not would you mind to help?

57 minutes ago, The Dictator said:

I'm sure everyone will answer the same as what I say here. For now there is still no bounty, airdrop except signature campaign conducted by the forum itself. I think in the future we will see all that in this forum.

there is an airdrop though you are not on the right section! and you could find them at the bottom of the page!

4 hours ago, Giovana B said:

not right now because we are being paid to post on the forum as i know everyone can join so the forum dont have more campaign now is already enought i think he

Even we don't have campaign yet here, the forum has a rules to pay per post which is very helpful to all members in the forum of cryptotalk, so let us just stay follow the rules. 

4 hours ago, Haydoidayctm said:

To be able to participate in this program requires your account to have a high rank and reputation on the forum

You are talking about bitcointalk forum right? Because most of the high rank get a good profit in that forum and also an advantage too if you join in signature.

12 hours ago, josephrioveros123 said:

Cryptotalk is taking its first baby steps, I don't think at the moment any company is interested in promoting its services in the forum.
At least using the signature campaign approach.

I recommend you to be part of the community to create an ideal environment for companies to be interested in investing in the forum.

55 minutes ago, sotole said:

Yes, I see that man.
I saw the topic pinned, but the topic could not write a reply again.
I think the topic is closed, do you know anything else?

Thread that our locked are the best to read, you will learn alot from that!

It is lock because the OP is answered pretty well, there are users who explained the answer very nice! and nothing should be add as it is the best!

Responding to OP:

There are no signature campaign or airdrop or any kind of usual bounty that you are expecting is not here. However there are paid per post and to win a 1BTC contest is going on. For the contest it seems you are far behind but for the paid per post you have still time.

No sure if you have done your research or not. We are not even four weeks old. Show me a site with four weeks age which has this much userbase and have this kind of earning sources that you are asking. It will be too much to ask about these things right now.

Let's build the community together, may be in the future we will get that we expect.

23 hours ago, josephrioveros123 said:

Well, the forum is still new and it's growing everyday, so we haven't seen any bounty or airdrop here. We are all hoping this forum will attract bounty managers from other forums to manage their bounties here. 

Join Jackbit today and start claiming free coins worth up to 10$ every 10 minutes.

i am more interested in the signature campaign because the value is higher than the bounty,even though the rules in the signature are Stricker,but according to the payment

4 hours ago, nenni said:

i am more interested in the signature campaign because the value is higher than the bounty,even though the rules in the signature are Stricker,but according to the payment

Well give time to build up the account first. Stay active and make informative posts or help others with information. Have a good ranked account and then you can expect good payment once we will see any signature campaign here.

It may take time but it will not take long for us to see some signature campaign in the future.

6 minutes ago, Giovana B said:

If they do this here will be the same not only on bitcointalk if they start a signature campaign it will be only for high ranks I think is the most common sense for things like this

Everyone can rank-up here because we have no merits to gather! we just need to post and we will rank-up!

As for the bounties! we are just waiting for the project to come and offer us a good bounty campaign! if that happen more people will come here!

On 10/23/2019 at 2:56 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

On 10/23/2019 at 10:04 PM, silvousplaitxz said:

Different cases happened. Six months ago, both bounty and air drops brought in more coins and money than today, but that doesn't say anything. And today there are good coins, the main thing to look for them.

Bounties usually have a reward mechanism offered by companies to individuals....it varies though

On 10/23/2019 at 10:56 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

I don't think there is an AirDrop campaign at the forum. I'm here every day and I didn't see what I asked if it would be in the coming days or weeks.

the signature and bounty and airdrop campaigns give extra to all cryptotalk hunters, in which the gift coffers of the bounty or air droplets will flow

10 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

Menanggapi OP:

Tidak ada kampanye tanda tangan atau airdrop atau hadiah apa pun yang Anda harapkan tidak ada di sini. Namun ada bayaran per posting dan untuk memenangkan kontes 1BTC sedang berlangsung. Untuk kontes tampaknya Anda jauh di belakang tetapi untuk bayaran per posting Anda masih punya waktu.

Tidak yakin apakah Anda sudah melakukan riset atau tidak. Kami bahkan belum berumur empat minggu. Tunjukkan pada saya situs dengan usia empat minggu yang memiliki basis pengguna sebanyak ini dan memiliki sumber penghasilan seperti ini yang Anda minta. Akan terlalu banyak bertanya tentang hal-hal ini sekarang.

Mari kita bangun komunitas bersama, mungkin di masa depan kita akan mendapatkan yang kita harapkan.

how can crypto talk as good as this does not take the other way that is by holding an air drop or bounty, whether your explanation can make me very sure of it.