Alt coins going up? - Page 16 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Annlisa

Alt coins going up?

I don´t know to much about cryptocurrencies but i have seen in the market an altcoin called Uniswap(UNI) got a really good grow up and it is expected to grow even more

Yes, it's true that altcoins are ont the rise, but altcoins have not yet begun to rise because Bitcoin has been heavily affected by some events. But ı believe it will recover as soon as possible.

I think that some of the altcoins will sooner or later hit the top. Therefore, I look for deliberately underestimated altcoins and buy them for small amounts (up to $ 50) This allows me to diversify risks and, if successful, make good money, since I hope for multiple growth

Hi all
good question
now I see no buy signal for the alt despite the big drop, I think we have to wait for a buy signal before starting
have a good day🙂

At the moment, I see sharp fluctuations in most of the altcoin currencies. A rally comes today and tomorrow gets a sharp statement and takes us down the market. I mean, we must exercise until stability

yes i think that , i heard from my friends that alt coin in future will doing up because all people buying and trading with that coin just be patient when you buying the alt coin and good luck .

You have to be careful, a lot of fraud, patience and calm in making the decision to invest in any of them after researching and investigating them.

Altcoins will go down with Bitcoin until it begins to go up once more, and it's not satisfactory when that time will be. At the cost to move there should be more added to the product for the coins, more designers making things. The cost doesn't proceed onward slight air it proceeds onward the declaration of new turns of events and speculators who esteem these turns of events. On the off chance that you need them to move add to the codebase!

At the moment the price of the coins has been rising a lot so those who acquired previously and those who are acquiring the yobit tokens now are going to obtain quite a lot of profits for the prices that rose at this time

I hope that, with  the entrance of the  institutional investors,  more and more numerous, crypto market  revitalizes itself and ,finally, altcoin prices, now stagnant,    increase, going as rocket, to the moon.

Of course, if like everything else in the economy there are times of ups and downs currently most of the tokens are in a bearish position, however, we must wait for the movements of the markets to see how the Alt Coins behave and they will surely rise as always They have done so that we are at a good time to anilize and see if those tokens that we like or attract our attention and why not? Invest in them as they may rise.

The main problem currently is the uncertainty with the pandemic, also the US elections. And lately BTC has reacted to the pattern of the US stock markets which can be very volatile in these times. But it is still impressive how BTC still managed to stay quite stable last few months, ALTS too considering they had a recent good run.

The only way for altcoins to rise is for bitcoin to rise, or for a coin to survive the dump and pump, this is what makes the movement of the coins is dependent on bitcoin.

In countries with high inflation or few relatively safe investment alternatives, savers often take refuge in a foreign currency such as the dollar. The option of hard currencies at times is used as an investment and in others, as a refuge. Here cryptocurrencies have great potential, as they remain attractive, whether the exchange rate of the local currency rises or falls against the dollar or some other important reference currency.

It is really being this way, most of the altcoins if not all have an upward trend, from time to time they have their falls but they recover. It is best to invest and see the results of these altcoins in the future

An indicator for telling me that alt coin prices are going up is that BTC dominance starts to fall yet BTC value stays up/rises higher. I remember when BTC was around 17K, the dominance was roughly 42% from memory. Currently its at 58%

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

At the price they are at right now, it is good to be storing some altcoin, personally bitcoin is my priority, there are never losses with btc, at any time it breaks the barrier of 11,000, that is not news.

I don't know much about it. But you have to bear in mind that if we can exchange it for cryptocurrencies they can go up and down. That's what I think

personally I do not think that alternative currencies go up much except for those that have a solid project behind with a well designed model