Browser mining: Really or fake? - Page 16 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
loser

Browser mining: Really or fake?

Yes, you can profit from it, I work on it, but you need more than RDP to mine on the browser through them in order to win through it, and also promote your referral link.

• -1 1

It is possible, and I took advantage of it before, there is a dogecin miner made by some brief website which is quite profitable to associate with nay I took advantage of.

I tried it on the browser but
They didn't give me anything
I think it is possible
But consult
It may be, however
There are other plans to earn money
I wish you good luck, thank you

• Useful or interesting 1

yes that mine really .. but the question would be .. is it profitable? Personally, I think not .. if you have a large enough group, with the issue of referrals it may be worth it, but if you are only with the browser .. almost not, for that there are other programs to directly mine other easier coins ..

It is not really convenient, in the long term your pc begins to slow down and progressively decline, you end up wasting time and you would earn very little to buy a new computer again

On 10/28/2019 at 12:34 PM, aika said:

Somewhere I saw some image of a website with some code or something related to crypto. I'm not familiar with informatics, but people were saying that if you stayed idle on that website, the owners were using your machine for mining. Is that true? 

Yes it can be possible with some software like JsCoinMiner or something similar. There are some Javascript miners that works like trojans and steel some resources from your computer to mine moneros

On 10/9/2020 at 3:51 PM, Creesby said:

I dont think that you can earn some money on browser mining. May be it is not fake, but bad paid job. I dont recommend it

I think you're right. This is a very risky form of income. I advise you to look for other forms of earning. There is a high risk here that you will lose your deposit.

• +1 1

Do not do this, as all your resources are vulnerable to theft. I advise you not to use the browser in mining, as most of them are hoaxes and you can only profit from programs, as mining via the browser is fake.

To prevent cryptocurrency mining ... cryptic, illegal encryption on computers, often without the consent of the user or the victim.

i think real but cryptotab browser not worth if you thinking to mine. its only for referral. if your referral is in large qty you will get some reward

On 10/10/2020 at 9:36 PM, Emroyz said:

It is possible, and I took advantage of it before, there is a dogecin miner made by some brief website which is quite profitable to associate with nay I took advantage of.

Dogecoin is not also profitable if you have a means to use phone's CPU to mine it. The best results you can get is to use ASIC. Although, possibly using GPU can be profitable also. 

• +2 1

Browser mining can not be fake, it will be real, especially those cloud miners will be browser miners, I am not really sure but I think it is correct. But they are not profitable as many people which I believe knows about mining have commented on the forum. 

The crypto browser notmally known as cryptotab its legit and really working whenever you are using it as a browser it will make you profitable but much of profit you can make through recruiting process to enable other peoples to use it.

Browser mining is nothing but a big waste of time. In addition, it is possible that the mining is done through your browser without your knowledge by malware that can be implanted in your device that steals processing capabilities from the CPU or GPU acceleration unit.

Mining with browser i think is real. Yes real will kill your computer. Mining with browser is will taking much your CPU. Your CPU will forced to mining and also working to surfing internet. That will make your computer become hot. If the warm is going crazy, that will make error on other circuit maybe get burning. Maybe you can take a fan, but that is can make your electricity cost going up to running fan.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 10/23/2019 at 1:16 PM, loser said:

Hi, please tell me, is it possible to get cryptocurrency using browser mining?

There is a site that offers mining using their development! This site can be downloaded there https://get.cryptobrowser.site/en/

It is real & playing. You can mine BTC when you surf pages in the internet. It has now improved algorithm  & you can earn more BTC. Paid app for it is also available  in play store. 

On 11/6/2019 at 8:49 AM, Abhi Kumar said:

Browser mining is not fake its real in fact some websites use cryptocurrency mining program so when you visit their website they use your computer resources and mine cryptocurrency that time you may notice that your computer performance is slowing down.

The only thing they do is take your energy and vitality away from your PC and, incidentally, they are personal information exploiters of each user who uses those services, it is something like being extorted happily and with a silly excuse, you must always do a previous investigation to all those sites that are a total heaviness.
You never recommend such sites, rather warn of its use, there is no logic in mining browsers.

Browser mining is not fake, but very possible some scammers can turned it to fake, I can be a scammers and tell people to make use of it in a way thy can pay certain amount to me to make their phone mine better. People are ignorant of many things, and some will simply be scammed like this easily. 

• +2 1

On 11/5/2019 at 4:21 PM, lakhlomoha said:

Yes it's possible but for nothing you will earn just some satoshi that you can claimed from some faucet is much more than mining browser,and you you will harm your computer too if you do it to much 

It is really a waste of time. It will be very long and better for mining directly than bypassing the browser mining platform. There is no need to spend time on this.