Newbies excluded from receiving rewards - Page 3 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Newbies excluded from receiving rewards

7 hours ago, Ismoney said:

It is important that we avoid witch hunting each other

This is what we really do not need in this forum. I have been in the other forum and this are really annoying. This witch hunting made the forum toxic and we do not see another one here too.

It's on us how we drive the forum but it will be really good to see a calm and very friendly environment here while we also fight against the spammers.

16 hours ago, Yoona456 said:

hat is difference between new registered newbie & newbie rank,

there is no diffrence on the same category! 

now he suggest to prevent 

newbie from getting reward , shame on you @hexwin

I also carry the obligation as i admit that the suggestion he maid is upvoted by me!

Im sorry for that!

there was a better suggestion that every newbie will gain still but they will have the access to collect the funds if they are Jr. member! that is much better i think!

shame on you @hexwin

No, shame on you for shitposting and low quality of you content...
good luck next time  mr. Shame on you

s.322.jpg

s.323.jpg

A real problem boots, because even on the Yobit there is the same problem; for new beginners you must know that other members to earn the maximum will create multiple accounts that's the reason! I am for this idea.

This is what i am thinking of! they are into forum yet they are not following the rules but they are the onw who will be angry to those people who just want to have a clean forum! but okay! get me on i dont care! i will continue my work!

I am requesting that everyone who will post here (anyone) will be banned  or get a warning! as long as they are not reporting anyone with a complete or strong evidence! this is to pretvent the thread for being flooded! like me if you favor the reuest and ignore me if not!

Edited by cryptokram

3 hours ago, hexwin said:

No, shame on you for shitposting and low quality of you content...
good luck next time  mr. Shame on you

s.322.jpg

s.323.jpg

you think only your post that having high quality post? and other people post is low quality? get a job bro,

judging people is not good job ! 

Just now, idrissultana said:

No offence but that's the worse suggestion ever like termi said this is gonna affect the growing number of users, since this offer is to attract newbies like me. LOL

It's just a suggestion and anyone can suggest anything that they think will support the forum. The OP has good intention and he backed up his argument. If the admin has the same thought then he can add it however I am other few members also think like you that - it will not be a good idea at all.  

16 minutes ago, idrissultana said:

No offence but that's the worse suggestion ever like termi said this is gonna affect the growing number of users, since this offer is to attract newbies like me. LOL

yes bro you are right, this pay to post campaign is to attract newbie or new user to register on this forum,

if they add this shit suggestion intro their system, no one will join or register anymore

22 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

It's just a suggestion and anyone can suggest anything that they think will support the forum. The OP has good intention and he backed up his argument. If the admin has the same thought then he can add it however I am other few members also think like you that - it will not be a good idea at all.  

I don't see to many people suggestion or thinking about improving the forum,
and moderators can check and testify if we did or did not contribute to cryptotalk forum so far.

6 minutes ago, Yoona456 said:

yes bro you are right, this pay to post campaign is to attract newbie or new user to register on this forum,

if they add this shit suggestion intro their system, no one will join or register anymore

You risk to much .... having alt account is not allowed here.
Do you know that people get BAN for that?

Edited by hexwin

8 minutes ago, hexwin said:

I don't see to many people suggestion or thinking about improving the forum,

I hope we see more people who really care for this community. We all may have different view in something but it's important that whatever we are doing we are doing it for the well being of this community. I have no doubt that you are one of them and this is why I was backing you even though in this particular suggestion we have an agreement of disagreement.

2 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

I hope we see more people who really care for this community. We all may have different view in something but it's important that whatever we are doing we are doing it for the well being of this community. I have no doubt that you are one of them and this is why I was backing you even though in this particular suggestion we have an agreement of disagreement.

I have nothing against people proposing better solutions 😉 and I am open for talk.

Everyone else who started to cry or complain in this topic is just bookmarked in my potential spammer list. Good luck browsing the forum.

Edited by hexwin

15 minutes ago, hexwin said:

You risk to much .... having alt account is not allowed here.
Do you know that people get BAN for that?

im just wondering from last night, how the fuck are you very sure that im an account farmer or having much account? please do not accusing people without reason, its very bad 

13 minutes ago, gtx1650 said:

This topic turned to be arguments, which reveals the true nature of other users.

I agree with this. Some newbies often argues that they must not be excluded, while their posts was pure trash. The best idea is that let the moderators find the quality of a users post, or reporting trash posts with valid evidences. Because sometimes, hate drives us to report someone.

Yes that's right! our emotions sometimes push us to report them if their post are annoying, which pushes me to submit a report to the moderators here if ever I have.

4 minutes ago, hexwin said:

potential spammer

Potential spammers or spammers whoever they are they will be discovered today or tomorrow and of course they will get warning point. The way we are fighting against the spammers - they will disappear in no time.

We just need more people who are good at creating contents and sharing their own ideas to the community.

1 minute ago, gtx1650 said:

I suggest that there would be more implementations with regards to quality content

For good contents we can not actually push the users. It's something that will need to come from them and they will have to be open to share it. Sometimes your mind really does not produce much idea to have a topic. We already have a lot of good users but still we do not have that many good contents yet.

I think we will see them as we go and become stable. Right now perhaps people have doubt about things like what if he forum does not continue etc things. 

1 minute ago, gtx1650 said:

What if we imply upvotes for the comments and it is free and doesn't affect the user's reputation? With it, quality will be on top posts and low quality would be on the lower ones. Hence, the moderator can easily see whether a posts is something great or not with the upvote sorting.

This could be a great addition. Thing is we need to see if the default forum software has it yet and if not then it will require someone to write a function for it and I think that will be time consuming and extra headache for the admin. Not sure if he thinks it's the right time for this or not. But if he thinks it's the right time and this kind of features should be added then this will be a very good addition.

I think this is not a problem. I think the majority of users who have been refused will have been done so correctly. Some users who are genuine will get burned too. But if its genuinely to be part of the forum it won't matter so much. I notice more and more users in yobit are getting the 29btrades for freecoins requirement and would guess the most of those people are the ones refused here.yiu win some you lose some. 

3 minutes ago, misterkalmarchi said:

Bro , I am new user and i dont know what is it "crypto" etc . This is intresting dor me and i trying to understand it , and this forum paying to me for this . That its cool , but spam and boots will be banned .

Welcome to the forum mate. WE are talking here about those spammers and how to stop them. The OP just gave an idea and to me it's harsh for genuine users. I hope you are one of those category who is here to share and learn the knowledge.

Users like you will suffer is we see this kind of implementation. Anyway, since you are new - I will suggest to check the forum rules and posting guidelines to get a better grip of the forum.  

58 minutes ago, Yoona456 said:

im just wondering from last night, how the fuck are you very sure that im an account farmer or having much account? please do not accusing people without reason, its very bad 

I can do it if you insist... but I never said you are account farmer, you said that.

Now go do you work as usual and forget about me.
Enjoy ♥️

EDIT:
super fast research and report:

https://cryptotalk.org/profile/6327-yoona456/

s.327.jpg

Edited by hexwin

4 minutes ago, misterkalmarchi said:

then this is goodidea

Okay you really need to read the forum rules mate. 

Check this :

2. Messages in LARGE FONT are prohibited.

Reference: Forum rules.

The font that you have used is kinda annoying and you should not do that. I would suggest you to edit the message and use the normal font since it is breaking the forum rule indeed.

On 10/22/2019 at 11:08 PM, hexwin said:

I think that all newbies should be excluded from receiving daily rewards on Yobit exchange,
as we see huge number of bots that are posting copy/paste and stupid posts.
I would put more restrictions on them with number of posts.

This should be temporary measure, until situation is under control.

I think they should get daily rewards as long as they do not spam too! We were getting Satoshis when we are started posting on this forum so they should earn money too

Spammers should not earn anything, and most off the spammers are newbies.
All people who cry and complain here are suspect for spamming, and liar like we saw in Yoona456 case. 😂

If you report spammers and help forum instead of cry and complain, there would be no problem.

EDIT:
latest update from moderators:

image.png.0b25237317d8940e4299a7c93d751970.png

Edited by hexwin