Do you think it will come on and each company opens its own coin? - Page 11 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thekingcallme

Do you think it will come on and each company opens its own coin?

I do not think that it is even possible given that the world of cryptocurrencies is somewhat ruthless so to speak, and especially without thinking about the acquisition of the active population that all those currencies would require so that their value does not decrease, since everyone knows bitcoin and It would be very difficult to detach from various cryptocurrencies and tokens that I trust and above all that we already know!

In summary, I DO NOT see that companies are going to implement this tactic at least in the near future or in the medium term, but only time will decide if it is profitable in the future.

It is very likely, I remember that many years ago Coca-Cola had a particular currency to redeem on its website, but it was not set as such and it was abandoned over time due to the poor accessibility that people had at that time , but the idea was already there since then and to this day it has evolved in an incredible way, this tells us that it can become a trend in companies over the years.

I think not, that each business or country had its crypto would harm consumption, inside and outside the country, making it much more complicated. I think it would be even more logical if crypto was universal and could be used in any field

I believe that companies are going to adopt some of the existing cryptocurrencies. They will have to analyze which currency is the most suitable for their needs. For example, a Japanese company will pay its e-gamers their salary with XRP. And I believe that these types of measures, over time, will be adopted more frequently.

I have no idea if many companies would come, but, not all can make their own currency. Since they themselves could say that they already use currencies that are in the current market. But in a distant panorama it could become reality, nobody knows.

If each company makes its own coin, it will cause a lot of confusion. Especially if they want to make some payments with these coins, it will be even more difficult. I think a common coin will be accepted by hundreds of companies.

I think only the biggest companies that cost 10-20+ billions of dollars will make their own crypto. Small companies have very few possibilities of promoting their coins.

If they do open, they are more likely to have a course, like their stocks, to be associated with them, and to rise or fall depending on their activities. For example, Apple has released something innovative, coins and stocks are growing

I think there's a possibility that this will happen. But also I think a lot of companys will use blockchain to control their working process and have their tokens what will not go to market.

I believe that most companies will make currencies for them, especially because currencies are in a terrible increase and it is possible to replace paper currencies and when rationing coins so as not to be chaotic

In theory, large companies can afford this if the law allows it. For example, it was possible to earn bonuses using cryptocurrency, which could be spent on the following purchases. It would be interesting to see this in the future

If this situation arises to be able to acquire products from each company, you have to have its currency, which I see as impractical and following in this scenario the only way to carry it out would be having its value associated with a stable asset

Well, in my opinion, I think such big companies as Facebook or Tesla can try to make their own tokens. but in my opinion it was more appropriate and better if everyone used the same coin. I think there are many potentially good altcoins for this

I think not, not all companies will get the cryptocurrency, it is something very complicated, also it will surely not meet the objectives / expectations of the same, it would be a real chaos to do something like that.

I think that companies are beginning to see where the future of the global economy is heading and the importance that cryptocurrencies will have in it, so companies do not want to miss the opportunity to launch their own token to earn profits, but with the creation From so many new tokens the market will be saturated and most will not have a relevant value, so I think that the largest and most important companies or those with interesting projects that attract people will be the ones that can have the tokens with a significant value.

This is something that would unleash a lot of chaos and many would not be useful outside of this company at the country level if I think that each one seeks to develop their own cryptocurrency

For me, thinking in the future can happen that each company creates its own coins, but since everything will be a good project, others will not all depend on the development of each currency and the profitability it may have

ı dont think companiiest will loose tıme to produce new coıns. i think they will make agreement with coins which are already exist and doing this job good.

I honestly believe not, since most companies if they would do that would take a risk when launching a coin, since the result that digital currency could have would not be known, since it may or may not be successful, or it simply will not be profitable for the company. And also, users will prefer old cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, among others, which have shown to be profitable over time.

The real deal for every company is to create or to have a bitcoin fund for security of their general balance and in case of loss. If big companies support bitcoin, it will grow up to the roof of the Earth and more people will start to use it. But if every company create a different token, it is like tokenizing the stocks... doesn´t make sense.

It is not the best thing in the world to do that, for each company to have its own currency. It would be very complicated when making payments to other companies and so on. The best thing is that they associate with each other and create one that they use all

While some companies will open their own coins, it's impossible that all companies will do so. Some of them really don't need it, some will ignore opportunities. And that can be real chaos if all of them will create their own coins.

Yes and BTC is the right choice.
If cryptocurrencies were to be used with multiple types, then it would be a mess that needs to be cleared up

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.