Facebook coin? - Page 9 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sakkievt

Facebook coin?

On 10/4/2019 at 6:47 PM, Sakkievt said:

Recently i have been hearing rumors of a facebook coin that might be comming oust soon.anybody know anything about this or if its true?

Be wary of rumors. The current tokens related to facebook are all fake

The facebook currency is known as Libra, which has solid investors, seeks to make payments more easily, but does not meet what is necessary to be a cryptocurrency because it is centralized, violates privacy and at some point if they decide you they can freeze your funds

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Have a happy day..Yes the balance currency..till now there is nothing official..but it is a fixed currency according to what you heard, so it is not expected that it will be of that value and interest.

I don´t know anything related to this them and hadn´t heard of it,but it would be interesting having a big company like Facebook introducing itself in this crypto world and it would encourage more people to study cryptocurrencies and start as well to know about them

in today is society.. facebook is a communications medium.. i do not know that well about facebook coins/tokens.. i hope everyone understands the importanc of facebook coins/tokens by 2020-2021

Libra is a permissioned blockchain-based payment system proposed by the American social media company Facebook, Inc. The plan also includes a private currency implemented as a cryptocurrency.

The launch of Libra, the Facebook currency, which BITCOIN wanted seems to have been
an illusion.
At first, it had the support of money companies, worldwide such as Visa, Mastercard,
Paypal, Stripe, eBay or PayU. But over time it has lost the endorsement of these large
companies, mainly because the markets of some countries believed that it could overshadow
 their local currencies.
  • Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, andreimoczepuro said:

yes facebook coin ( libra ) launch soon, they recently launch android testnet wallet , you can earn free libra every hr on libra website  if you join by my referal link u can get 3 libra for joining. 

Hello! Give me a link to get free Libra. How much 1 hour can you get? How much Libra is Facebook going to distribute before it goes live?

I think it's just propaganda, it's a fake coin most of partners pulled out because most of them see a threat for users concerning privacy. 

After months of rumors and partial leaks, Facebook confirmed on Tuesday that it is working on a cryptocurrency called "Libra", which will be launched in 2020. Libra payments will be written on a new blockchain, which is still being built. . There will be no "mining" for pound; basically you will buy it. Among the various companies that signed up to invest about $ 10 million each in Libra are the credit card giants Visa, Inc. (V) and Mastercard, Inc. (MA), and the ridesharing powerhouse Uber. Technologies, Inc. (UBER). Without a doubt it is a great project and in my personal criteria it will displace many currencies.

Libra cryptocurrency
The payment method is still available to Facebook itself and 27 corporate partners of the project. Among them are Visa, Mastercard, Uber, Spotify and other well-known companies.

According to Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg, the new system should become a global payment tool that will be used by people who do not have Bank Accounts, but own a smartphone. Money transactions with Libra will be as simple and accessible as sending messages in messengers. This will allow the system's clients to make instant and almost free transfers.

It is not that weird, the presence of the cryptocurrencies in the global market it's growing with every second, I won't be not surprised if in the beginings of the next year other companies start to announcement their owns tokens, this year we got the libra form facebook (I mean all the industry of facebook in general, not only the social website) and who knows?pherhaps the next big company which will make this choice  will be youtube, is not an impossible event. In the end all those announcements are good for the cryptoworld in generall and they are just helping to continue with the the expansion of the digital currencies ^^.

45 minutes ago, sunnynguyen said:

Hello! Give me a link to get free Libra. How much 1 hour can you get? How much Libra is Facebook going to distribute before it goes live?

Don't be fooled. This is a scam. There is no free Libra
  • +3 1

Last year, Facebook announced the launch of its own crypto currency called Libra so that its 2.7 billion registered users can use it worldwide. This is the goal.

What is Libra? A crypto-currency allows immediate transactions, without intermediaries, between an issuer and a receiver anywhere in the world and, along with its speed, avoids costs that do occur in traditional currencies. The Facebook currency is not exactly the same as Bitcoin, because it will have a more stable value and its blockchain method of verification is based on a different algorithm.

The libra had a lot promotion as the great facebook currency but in the end it deflated and went into the background that not even remember

Wow libra is coin owned by Facebook? It looks like this cryptocurrency is taking over the fiat currency, very soon the finance system will be overtaken by the crypto currency to enable all country share one currency and increase the business partnership we have with countries.

The Facebook project, given that it has many fans, is a very large project and we will hear more about it in the future, but so far no exact information has been released since its initial release.

Facebook announced in June last year that it would launch the Libra digital currency, with a goal of making payments easier and cheaper.

1 hour ago, Cheo0202 said:

Last news I heard about it is that facebook coin will be launch early 2020

Its partners in the Libra Association include Lyft, Spotify, Shopify, but several other high-profile members such as Visa left after the idea was criticised by authorities. Facebook is reportedly rethinking its plans for its own digital currency after resistance from regulators.

I read about she Libra is virtual money or digital currency. Its administrators are corporations and therefore it is a centralized currency. This means a kind of payment network in which it will be linked to the local currencies where it operates. that seems really good, but you should read more about it.

Edited by mario75

The facebook currency will be the GRAM in the future, but at the moment it is not yet known with certainty if it is that currency or another, nor is it known if it will be done in fiat or cryptocurrencies

On 10/9/2019 at 8:28 PM, Elton23 said:

The coin is Libra. However, it is looking unlikely that Facebook will get permission to release it as the US authorities to name a few are completely against it. Also, Paypal, who was to partner in on the project has now pulled out. So my guess is it has met its end before it started.

Thanks for sharing important information with us. I didn't know about this before, I found out through your comments.

It seems to me that Libra is not a currency or project which I would follow from head to toe, I don't like it, do you know why? It is a centralized "cryptocurrency", it loses all the essence of this ecosystem.

Maybe he is good in other areas but as a trader or a cryptocurrency enthusiast it does not appeal to me.