Facebook coin? - Page 8 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sakkievt

Facebook coin?

On 3/13/2020 at 2:41 PM, halloweed said:

It is not rumours, coinbase was also one of the founding partners of Libra, but they have withdrawn.

No only coinbase that withdrew, visa card, PayPal, master card and many other big companies withdraw. This is an excellent problem that Libra is not a good project. 

• +5 1

Facebook plan to launch it's own Crypto currency ( named Libra ) in begining of 2020 . but I think due to loss a good numbers of invester they will postpone launching of This project . i didn't think this is going be a good coin .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Libra has been postponed so much that right now I am in doubt if it will ever be released. It seems that governments aroung the world were angry about facebook having its own stable-coin and their reaction was strange in the beginning. Certainly after a while we found that almost every country is thinking of creating their own CBDC national digital currency and that they just didn't enjoy too much competition.

7 hours ago, Zharahu said:

It is true. It is Libra coin. It will be stablecoin complete from singular fiat currencies - by and large USD. From that remembrance will be backed up stablecoins of every one fiat - for model libra USD.

I do not believe in Libra, the coin should not be allowed by united state SEC, the coin telegram wanted to launch has been banned by SEC, this also fit Libra. They are social media, not a platform to trade. 

Howdy, 

Facebook coin, otherwise known as Libra-coin, has yet to be unveiled to the public. However, I'm sure that it will garner even more interest in the cryptocurrency universe as Facebook seems destined to finally release it. The company has been mired in controversy since Libra's inception, so there might not be an ICO later this year either. 

Best, 

@hiroyuki476

Edited by Hiroyuki476
redundancy

On 10/4/2019 at 7:47 AM, Sakkievt said:

Recently i have been hearing rumors of a facebook coin that might be comming oust soon.anybody know anything about this or if its true?

I don't think facebook toss its currency for now, in fact I think that if I had already done so I would have done advantage of the fact that the pandemic made usability of cryptocurrencies grew in the last 6 months, until it is official I will not believe that facebook tossed its own currency

Now with the boom of cryptocurrencies, it is expected that large companies such as Facebook, Amazon, among others, will launch their cryptocurrencies and help this market to grow.The bad thing about Facebook and what has delayed the creation of its currency are the sanctions for bulnerability of data which it has faced in different countries but it is believed that before 2024 the creation of its currency will be achieved.

The idea of Facebook for this cryptocurrency is to revolutionize the market as well as the financial system as it will offer various options. Whoever has this cryptocurrency can send money to another person from any phone, without costs, without intermediation and at the moment.
Although currently this is done through Blockchain with additional costs. Facebook also created Calibra, a digital wallet to store money. With which it would not be necessary to have a checking account in a bank.

• +5 1

Yeah there have been a lot of news about facebook coin Libra but things when sideways back in late 2019 that cause the project launch time to be delay, Libra is real and it will come online soon, there is just a lot of things being work out be facebook before it can launch.

This same 2020, the Facebook coin Libra coin was approved, but it has not yet been listed, it is in process, and it has created a faucet to opt for free tokens, in addition to its pre-sale, for investors. Greetings.

If this coin actually exists you have to invest without thinking, it will be a resounding success if it is supported by Facebook, it will literally be incredible

On 10/4/2019 at 7:47 AM, Sakkievt said:

Recently i have been hearing rumors of a facebook coin that might be comming oust soon.anybody know anything about this or if its true?

There are still chances that a coin will come out with facebook?

I think facebok should issue a coin that only circulates internally in facebook, giving priority to low transfer fees. best fixed like USDT

I had not heard of this, in fact every day I am surprised and learn more, if this project occurs I would dare to say that it would be complete madness, but in a positive sense, since Facebook is one of the most used social networks in the whole world, if it were to be carried out it would be a success, perhaps even for many many currencies it would be a headache, but we also have to see how this will develop, but personally if I see a good future for it.

Facebook said on 2019 that Libra (fb cryptocurrency) will be able to buy or send money to other people without fees. 

Libra has its own website with a lot of information and it explains really well. 

it has not been listed. and there is no official information from the facebook. also it is gonna to have to so much supply and it is gonna to have low comissions. so it is absolutely not interesting coin to invest

Я немного наслышен о монете от компании фейсбук,вроде бы либра называется.А когда будет выпущена и для каких целей не знаю.Нужна ли она вообще?

You can earn money from Facebook.  For those you need Facebook pages, groups.  Etc. If you have an account then you can earn income.

Now it's just postponed project which has fallen under the pressure from traditional financial system. That is sign that cryptocurrencies face serious resistance in real world and that big projects is not possible now. Crypto community has to go a long way ( technical and law ) before it can be widely adopted.

Actually I have no idea about this metter. If Facebook give us coin then it is really great news for us. Now we can easily work Facebook and earn more mone

Yes, Facebook announced the creation of the Libra cryptocurrency, which can be used both for transactions between individuals and for purchases in establishments, and will be integrated into WhatsApp and Messenger from 2020.

"The idea is to make financial transactions as simple as possible for everyone in the world, regardless of where they live and whether or not they have a bank account," said Facbook staff. Libra is wanted to be based like the rest of cryptocurrencies on a blockchain technology or "blockchain".

Facebook firm suspended the Libra project for a while because it feared the American sanctions.And still no progress is announced.Just like they pre-sell Telegram Ton tokens and then postpone the project.Librada may not come out anymore.

Hi all
Totally agree with you
Libra appears to be nothing more than a variation of the traditional financial system. This should not have much impact on the bitcoin price, as the world's first and most popular cryptocurrency's key value proposition is as an apolitical store of value and medium of exchange
have a nice day

It's over before it starts. The us authorities are against the launch of this crypto. it seems that PayPal has withdrawn from the project.