Facebook coin? - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sakkievt

Facebook coin?

On 10/4/2019 at 7:47 PM, Sakkievt said:

Recently i have been hearing rumors of a facebook coin that might be comming oust soon.anybody know anything about this or if its true?

Yes,they will release libra coin,it is a permissioned blockchain digital currency proposed by the American social media company Facebook, Inc. The currency and network do not yet exist, and only rudimentary experimental code has been released. The launch is planned to be this year.

Actually I am newbies in crypto and I have no idea about this metter. But I am very interested to know Facebook coin. If anyone know about this metter then please tell me

I am also heared this news Facebook will launch their own cryptocurrency.If they launch their own cryptocurrency then Cryptocurrency users also increased

On 10/4/2019 at 5:17 PM, Sakkievt said:

Recently i have been hearing rumors of a facebook coin that might be comming oust soon.anybody know anything about this or if its true?

Yes you have been hearing is tru the Libra coin is developed by

Facebook.but it will use for fiat currency and will support to

Banking

4 hours ago, Jackmil said:

I think facebook coin or libra will be a good coin because it was launched by facebook. That's just my opinion about Facebook Coin. Let's see what happens next?

There is nothing interesting right now. As if people are familiar with Libra. And related to the launch, there aren't many communities that discuss this anymore. Different from before, a new beginning was planned. People deal very much with Libra. But if this year is to be launched, then a huge profit is also included in the crypto market.

On 11/9/2019 at 4:44 PM, William . Hobbs said:

Marсk zuсkerbеrg is enоugh wеalthy but I think might bе thе primary weаlthy to clаim crptoсurrеnсy but I do nоt undеrstаnd why it's miles mild and hаve no back.

Facebook coin is blocked and that is not released now because the court said to mark that use the blokchain so now soon in the facebook payment option we see the blockchain option and we can deposit the money through the blockchain now and also we can withdraw the money from this.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is true that many people are waiting for the launch of their Facebook coin. It is called libra coin. I think it will be well trusted because its from Facebook. I hope it will be launched very soon.

I know about the facebook coin libra. The facebook team works hard and made a new crypto currency coin. But according to the news this coin is a stable coin. So, its price does not change. But  the things clarify after the final product.

This is fake news because now Facebook working and experiment in Crypto world. May be after few years bitcoin will also release their own coin.

yeah, i did heard this also from my colleges of mine. it is better if Facebook will have their own coin base currency. so that if ever you want to purchase any that is in Facebook it will be easier 

On 10/4/2019 at 5:47 PM, Sakkievt said:

Yes, facebook will launch their own native token named Libra. They launch their own blockchain. It will be revolution if facebook get in the crypto market.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 10/4/2019 at 7:50 PM, Bitkoyns said:

Last news I heard about it is that facebook coin will be launch early 2020. Not sure if there are any recent news about it or anything but if facebook really launches their own coin, I think lots of people will learn about cryptocurrency

Yes I also  heard about it and also the twitter crypto coin. Maybe they will be launching these coins sooner.

Its called libra and is backed by a lot of multinational corporation including facebook. It is still not released and i heard there are some investor of the coin who has backed out and will no longer invest on the coin because of government regulation. Libra is backed by real assets and is designed for online payments. Its different from bitcoin and is not an investment coin.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

On 1/24/2020 at 3:39 AM, HorbiDJ1 said:

I also heard this and heard that many big names support this coin, but unfortunately I also heard that PayPal no longer supports Libra. I think Facebook / coins will be released next year on Facebook?

Not only Paypal who resigned from the Libra coin association. there are still some big names that come out of this association and also there are still those who survive. I forgot the big names, but there are still many big companies that come out in the Libra Coin Association

It's ridiculous that we can earn coins from Facebook. You know that Facebook is just a waste of time and a waste. We will always try to stay away from it

In today's society, Facebook is a communications medium. I don't know that well about Facebook coins. I hope everyone understands the importance of Facebook coins by 2021-2021.

No recent news of that here in my country don't you think it's kind of awkward I don't believe it until i see it

1 hour ago, JamesMark said:

The Libra coin is from the founder of Facebook and many people are talking negatively about it. Facebook doesn't need another giant company, Facebook is big enough to launch Libra

if the founder of Facebook is standing then it's not enough. because in Libra need support from other large companies. therefore the Libra coin association was created to help in the future.

i heard some around of facebook coin but getting nothing till that.some are talking about 2020 and some are sharing 2023 libry coins.not getting right and proper knowledge from that

On 10/4/2019 at 4:50 PM, Bitkoyns said:

Last news I heard about it is that facebook coin will be launch early 2020. Not sure if there are any recent news about it or anything but if facebook really launches their own coin, I think lots of people will learn about cryptocurrency

Yes i agree with you if facebook launches the coin then it will be very famous as people have full trust on facebook.

I don't know anything about Facebook Coin. And I don't even know how to earn it. If anyone is aware of this, please help me with the information.