10 Thing you should avoid in crypto world in 2020 - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

10 Thing you should avoid in crypto world in 2020

I think that the 10 things you should avoid are taken seriously since scammers and hackers are very dangerous for our finances and that we no longer want cryptocurrencies

On 10/22/2019 at 7:17 AM, Cryptohash said:

These are the top 10 things you need to avoid in the year 2020

Cpu / Mobile mining - Totally its not benefit for you .Now it is just harmful for your product.

Cloud mining - Scam's nothing is profitable you will get more links don't waste time.

Suspicious Exchanges -  Ask you to deposit to withdraw money/ Overnight boom exchanges with there affiliate bonus.

Ponzi Schemes with high profits. - New coin offer more advantage.

Random Fake airdrops in telegram - They add you randomly and contact you to deposit some ETH

Wallet Scam - They ask your wallet address and private key its a huge scam

Gambling bots - It is stealing all the details from your computer to be aware.

Trade signal group - It can be said as Pump & Dump Groups

Community manager - Contact's you and say they will trade for you with there experience

Fake airdrops and ICO - It just gets viral everywhere in overnight in all social media which is just a fake pump to eat all newbie money

Do not follow these stuffs blindly. All newbies are been scammed by these 10 stuffs only mostly

If i missed something try to give suggestion below  it would be useful

I appreciate your post, it is very informative, especially for newbies, and also to remember that things we should not accept or do, no matter how promising they seem

Currently we have countless people behind great rewards in an easy way, but also remember that nothing is easy, always in this world of cryptocurrencies you have to be with your eyes wide open and avoid introducing money into something that we know very little, we must play it safe.

-          Do not use two-factor authentication (2FA) via SMS
-          Remain anonymous
-          Don't brag about your fortune
-          Use a hardware wallet
-          Invest only what you are willing to lose
-          Use different email addresses for different purposes
-          Save the web pages you visit to your favorites
-          Use a VPN connection on public networks
-          Install an antivirus and a firewall
-          Avoid public wifi

Yes, indeed, fraud in the crypto industry has developed greatly, now you need to be especially vigilant and in no case give your data to anyone else, otherwise you risk losing your funds.

On 10/22/2019 at 2:47 PM, Cryptohash said:

Cpu / Mobile mining - Totally its not benefit for you .Now it is just harmful for your product.

Cloud mining - Scam's nothing is profitable you will get more links don't waste time.

Suspicious Exchanges -  Ask you to deposit to withdraw money/ Overnight boom exchanges with there affiliate bonus.

Random Fake airdrops in telegram - They add you randomly and contact you to deposit some ETH

Community manager - Contact's you and say they will trade for you with there experience

Fake airdrops and ICO - It just gets viral everywhere in overnight in all social media which is just a fake pump to eat all newbie money

Do not follow these stuffs blindly. All newbies are been scammed by these 10 stuffs only mostly

nice information and advises.

Gambling bots are the worse and happened to one of my friends and his whole phone get hacked.

I will keep your list very good since I do not have much time in this life of cryptocurrencies and it will really help me. since I wasted time in many pages that do not work for being a novice.

Thank you very much for posting this useful information about the key to avoid the brother. This is the idea that this application will help the truth of each user of cryptoto. Many users have different types of scandalies including many fake television airls. So this post will really be aware of how to do all of them. You are again thanking you. You have seen a lot of posts, which you will help to understand new members.

Thanks for the suggestions, in my opinion I would also add the so-called mining bots that abound in telegrams and then ask you for referrals or even pay a fee to withdraw.

I advise you personally to be cold when trading. That is, do not give in to emotions, know when to close. Constantly gain experience in the trading process. These are the most basic things that will give you a profit in the future.

Totally agree with you friend, unfortunately they are the most common to use daily.

In my opinion, we are expected to continue the bearish movement, after bitcoin breaks highs, and the market will be euphoric bears will continue their business.

Of the best posts I've read, all beginners who start in this world should read this, the information you give is complete and whenever you start in this you fall into some of them, there will always be someone who wants to steal your money that cost you so much effort to get, and you hit the nail on the head with all the points, are the most common things or mistakes that are usually committed. 

You are absolutely right, most of us have been victims of these frauds. Today it is common scams with smart contracts of the ETH and TRX network. They promise to triple your money in a short time, the unwary deposit to feel certain that it is a verified contract without knowing that these contracts have a back door and all people's money is stolen is a pyramid scheme where those who start and lose the that they deposit last.

• +1 1

On 10/22/2019 at 6:17 AM, Cryptohash said:

many for the advice most already knew but for someone who is starting they are a good help so that they do not cheat

Each one of these 10 tips should be kept in memory to avoid making catastrophic errors, such as mining with a computer's CPU, this will definitely lead to crash the computer for a few cents.

• +2 1

Thanks, these are good for beginners to know about and there are just a few of the things you need to know about and to understand a lot about the internet and how it works as well as protect from scams.

• +2 1

Yes, thank you, my friend. I gave good advice so that members avoid cheating methods and everyone learns from the cheating methods prevalent in this area and everyone should avoid them

I cannot say I have the 10 things that usually have that kind we need to really keep ourself in that space and the truth we need to really keep on moving and in the end we are able to balance a certain chance in every kind of sort of solution that is all kind working perfecly we need to keep everything in the right position 

• +3 1

You have given very good advice because many when we begun had no idea and we were finding scam after another scam with all of these signal and pump and dump groups the fake mining and more. I think that this is something to consider a lot and research before investing in the cryptocurrency space.

• +1 1

These are basic knowledge and everybody should know the meaning and how dangerous all of these scams are. We can lose a lot of money and we don't need to if we just read about how these scams work and avoid them. There are more too like the currency doublers that have many ways of appearing.

• +2 1

I'm also avoiding those things from the list, since almost all those earning methods are scam. I said so, simply because I had already tried those all, and I can say the it would just waste your time, and it could also caused damage like the mining with the use of your personal computer. If I were you, better to focus on some forum sites like this one and the Bitcointalk.

Thanks for this great input my friend! This makes a lot of questions answered and I have found more advice in cryptotalk but you explain everything very well and make it understood to beginners. I am now a little more experienced but this is still very good to know.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

From time to time we should read this post again and remember what are the things we always have to avoid in the crypto world and not just for 2020 but forever. There will be more scams and even better and more difficult to understand them so we have to keep watch out for them.

• +1 1
  • +4 1