10 Thing you should avoid in crypto world in 2020 - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

10 Thing you should avoid in crypto world in 2020

Wao a good summary friend, as I always say, these warnings are not only for newbies that although they are starting it is good to advise them but they also serve as reminders for those who take a little longer. Do not make decisions lightly, on impulse let's be insightful.

These are good and important points, it is necessary to plan well, study well and collect important information before starting in the world of cryptocurrencies and investing and trading these currencies.

Yeah, fake airdrops should be on top of the list. It's a waste of time for people and a lot of people end up giving away their personal details for some crypto that doesn't exist. I hope people start doing their research and will be careful when joining random airdrops. Sometimes some little cash is not worth it.

• +4 1

Thanks for good post, we have to be care from all those but the most thing which i hate there is telegram bots! Since i knew them and earn a lot from there i have never be able to withdraw my earnings. They are totally scammers.

• +3 1

You described everything correctly. Now in my opinion if where and earn it only at auction. Most new projects with a Scam, it's hard to trust.

Thanks for this useful information my friend this topic is really helpful and beneficial for all the members of this platform if they want to survive on this platform for a long time because we must avoid from this thing if we want to become a successful person on this platform. 

Totally agree with you friend, these are the most important things foe especially newbies , and I have nothing to add more becaue Ia also new here and want to learn more.

Your advice and guidance is very important, my dear, as cloud mining is a waste of time because you will deal with a lot of useless links, and if there is a benefit then it is very little.
You should also avoid entering the random links that are sent to you because they are links to fraudulent and unreliable websites that offer you huge financial offers, large sums and great interest in order to continue your presence within them, but these sites aim to steal your money and penetrate private wallets Your.
You should avoid giving the private key to your wallet to anyone because he can hack your wallet and steal your cryptocurrencies from it.

Thank you for these tips, my dear friend, because these matters are very important and we must avoid suspicious sites that could lead to the theft of our money and upon knowing these matters we can stay away from fraud.

• +2 1

Thank you for sharing with us these 10 tips that are useful to me and every member here, especially those of us who are beginners, who are most at risk of fraud, it is important to fortify ourselves with knowledge to avoid fraudulent people.

• +2 1

In this forum there are many mistakes and notes that we must avoid and not do, such as copying and relying on friends to spread their ideas that they share.

Thank you my friend for sharing this useful post with us.  Surely people will read this post carefully and act upon you advice and your post shows that you have done great search in cryptocurrency and you are also aware of the problems faced by people on this forum. 

• +5 1

Thank you for these tips, many people waste their time mining on mobile, so I advise them to avoid mobile mining because it is scam, and in my opinion, working in cryptocurrencies needs patience and hard work.

• +2 1

Hello my dear friend, thank you for sharing with all of us, this useful and interesting information, I hope that newbies take it into account when doing business with their coins.

• Useful or interesting 1

It's really a good post for the new members on the forum and also for those who are new to this section also.. As we k ow that many of the me2start there journey y beginner sections so if any of them start with this section then this post will be of much importance for him.  I will advice them to read this post so that they will not face any difficulty on the forum while working.. 

Thank you for the advice and the words of caution because all of these things will really help members to minimize the rate of loss they will encounter in the world of cryptocurrencies when conducting business.

Yes, these ideas must be avoided altogether because we see that many scammers exist day after day and there are many frauds to which many are exposed. Therefore, attention must be paid to dealing with any party and not using our personal information.

• +3 1

I lost my so much money just invest in fake projects in the crypto and now i just invest in old and good projects because now so many scammers not just make their own coins they are going to make their exchange also and thats why old coin and exchange is the best for us to invest in that because they are real and good..

All this things you say we should avoid during trading this year is very unique and important which might benefit the new members if they really follow that with full force, so thank you senior for sharing your experience with us.

Those things in the list are the main reason why our time is getting waster and also some of them are the reason why many people are getting scammed. If people in crypto have basic knowledge about this things then they can avoid losing their money. 

The ten things listed for one to avoid before or after 2020 are very good observation that if properly guide from them then you will be save and protected from any bad thing or person that will harm you.

Thanks my friend for sharing this useful topic with us.Those ten points you give can be a tool for self-anticipation that can sometimes forget the danger. Actually, We should avoid these scammers by generally scamming the coins that are supposed to be up and running with little money. In fact, If we want to keep safe in this crypto world then we should follow those steps.

On 10/22/2019 at 5:17 PM, Cryptohash said:

These are the top 10 things you need to avoid in the year 2020

Cpu / Mobile mining - Totally its not benefit for you .Now it is just harmful for your product.

Cloud mining - Scam's nothing is profitable you will get more links don't waste time.

Suspicious Exchanges -  Ask you to deposit to withdraw money/ Overnight boom exchanges with there affiliate bonus.

Ponzi Schemes with high profits. - New coin offer more advantage.

Random Fake airdrops in telegram - They add you randomly and contact you to deposit some ETH

Wallet Scam - They ask your wallet address and private key its a huge scam

Gambling bots - It is stealing all the details from your computer to be aware.

Trade signal group - It can be said as Pump & Dump Groups

Community manager - Contact's you and say they will trade for you with there experience

Fake airdrops and ICO - It just gets viral everywhere in overnight in all social media which is just a fake pump to eat all newbie money

Do not follow these stuffs blindly. All newbies are been scammed by these 10 stuffs only mostly

If i missed something try to give suggestion below  it would be useful

This is good suggestion mate. Actually there are good and bad aspect in crypto world. We have to welcome the good one and avoid the bad one. Always be careful of what you wana do. Best of luck. 

I agree with you, everyone should avoid these things because they do not help us win any cryptocurrencies, and I want to advise beginners to stay away from faucets sites because they are also a waste of time

Many topics mentioned these cautions. All traders in 2021 should avoid being fooled with scamming websites, apps and other methods you have mentioned. Thank you for the great effort.

• +2 1