Which place you spent more in crypto life ? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Which place you spent more in crypto life ?

I spend most of my time buying and selling several crypto websites simultaneously - Finance, .I wonder how some people are still at a great disadvantage despite having a good device that is currently running cryptocurrency. I spend a lot of time sharing this we  will be up to the merchants to best understand how they care about the currency opening on the weekends (sports books) and sometimes I search for information on new coins that have a great ability inside the destination At the same time I went to the same forum as a shopping cart.

But now I want to know more about crypto before I finally invest in this national Bitcoin forum and online trading platform.
Frankly speaking, I once basically gambled in the call.

I have just won the Kipta. It is a very good website. Income here without investment. I basically visit the signals and try to answer the questions I have and from here I get a lot of money if my wife and baby are going to the family.  Is to eat

What kind of life is it to say, then I have spent most of my life in my grandmother's house and how I came to know about the use of currency, maybe I would not have known about cryptocurrency.

Watch an hour or two of Bitcoin topics on Youtube. Couple hours a day here altogether but always on here too. Always watching the markets when I'm not working or sleeping.now im trying to learn sth new( for me ) crypto 

Crypto currency is a very good website I give cryptocurrency more time in my room Sit in my room and check in on crypto currency I spend more time searching on cryptocurrencies Do not sit in your room can easily use cryptocurrency 

I spent social media like what's app,Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, viber but now i realise that i should spent a long time with crypto because crypto helps us Financially,helps to acquire knowledge etc.

On 10/21/2019 at 3:23 PM, Cryptohash said:

These are the 4 place where are crypto people unite and move forward in there life.

• Gambling
  • Trading 
  • Social medium - For new coins.
  • Forum 

These are the place i used to spend my time 🙂 

• I spend around 5 to 6 hours in gambling and
  • Rest of hours in social medium to gain more knowledge.
  • Now i stick to forum life i spend around 3 hours

Which is your favorite place where do you spend most of your day ? is there any place i left just quote it. so i can hang out there with you.

How about you ? 

Well for me, I spend most of my free time here, on Cryptotalk forum. This great forum definitely deserves my attention and my time as I am learning a lot from here and, obviously, earning good amount of money each day!

I spend my time trading about 2 hours, then to post on the crypto forum about 10 hours and the remaining time I use it in general such as playing games, sleeping, and worshiping.

I will spend more time in the forums because there is so much more to know.  I'll get them from the forum.  And all I know is sharing them with others.  They too can learn something good.  I will never share wrong information with others.

I old to consume further time on telegram, but at this instant at this juncture at cryptotalk is anywhere i stats most. I contemplate is is frequent to every of us.

I spend the most time on trading (about 3-4 hours) the other 2 hours I sit here on the forum and communicate

Trading is where I spend most of my time, but I'm still junior and trying to learn and implement my information in the exchange, so maybe at noon I'll be back in the spotlight and in the moment.

20 hours ago, Avisehek 1234 said:

So we want to earn btc balance by this site. But i don't know how to use cryptotalk. So you can follow cryptotalk beginers platform. All time of data included in this platform. You can easily earn bitcoin by commenting in this site. I spend almost the time by reading topics and answer for questions, also by searching on google and youtube in order to give right information for my friends 

We all need to earn more day by day, but that lead us to work hard, as you say, you always read comments and search on google and youtube , i do also all that to get more in short time

We are still happy to spend time trading cryptocurrencies and forums.We spend about 70 percent of my time in cryptocurrency trading. He put purchase as well as sell, and observing digital currency value constantly.

I spend only 1.5 hours on the cryptocurrency to share here and to check if their wallets are still in place. My life is more important than making money. And leave you a suggestion gamble immediately.

I am new to the digital currency industry, I spend most of my time on this great forum learning more useful information

The places are gambling trading social media and crypto forums there will be i can spend crypto time 

I do not practice gambling. Most of the time I spend working with encryption is here on the Cryptotalk forum. As for the rest of the time, I spend it searching for new information about encryption and everything new about cryptocurrencies. Spending times for dice and gambling is not good.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

To be honest, I once hooked up to gambling primarily in faucets. But now I'm more into bitcoin forums like this and on online trading platforms to learn more about crypto currency stuff before finally invest my coins to trusted one

Dear Fellow , I think forum is the best place because it totally based on the rule of "buy one and get one free"

Your purpose of joining this.. is to earn money but with this you can improve you vocabulary with no charges as mandatory in schools, so here knowledge is the reward that is free of cost. 

All other are risky and time consuming.

To be an excellent trader, it’s advisable to go through social media and crypto forums to know what’s happening in the industry and get news about new opportunities. Likewise, spend less time gambling.

I also spend a lot of time on this forum, but I learned a lot thanks to him, and I am still learning a lot, too. I will also learn how to organize my time to be able to sit more on this forum.

1 hour ago, jamshid malekpoor said:

I gather most of my energy in many forums. To increase new information. I don't care much about gambling because it's not very good for me and I'm always a loser

So you are already a gambler? how do you fight addiction, i'm having trouble quitting gambling.

Till now i didn't not open any other medium to earn money.

i aim only use this forum to earn money.

i think nearly 3,4 hours of the day spend to post 30 valid comments.

I think this is the nice platform to earn money.