Which place you spent more in crypto life ? - Page 32 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptohash

Which place you spent more in crypto life ?

Me spend more of my time at forum and rest of time in trading. I'm not a professional crypto hunter. So i dont know which work is more profitable. And despite being of a student, it is difficult to manage free times. So whenever i get free times, i work on forum and sometimes in trading. I don't like gambling and never try it yet

This has not really happened to me and I had no information about this, but thank you very much partner, I can see that you have a lot of extremely useful information and I want to congratulate you for uploading this publication that will help us all to grow and not be deceived by such sites fraudulent that all our information can be leaked and we would lose all our assets.

• +1 1

I spend halve out of 24 hours of my time in trading and, 6 hours in the forum and then the remaining hours on search engines to gain useful informations on recent event in and around the world of crypto and pray to be most successful.

On 10/21/2019 at 7:07 PM, setifien said:

Social media firstly : telegram, Twitter...(about 3~4 hours)

then trading for around 1.5~2 hours a day 

And around 30 minutes (~1 hour) surfing web (forums, research in Google...)

You are doing really great and spending a lot of time offline also I think but I would like to know that if you can make a living through the two hours of the trading you are making or not.

Most of the time I spend in this forum to learn about crypto and also spend in the trading sector to learn it properly due to I want to start crypto trading.Because through trading i make good money on daily and also on weekly basis and through the forum i learn so much about the crypto market and also i just earn some money in it. Crypto talk is the best.

• +4 1

I spend most of my time trading and constantly monitoring currencies, and of course there are 3/4 hours a day that I spend here in the forum, in addition to some time reading content related to cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

I spect moat of my time on social media websites like face book,twitter youtube for searching new coins their i spent 2 hours or 1 hour.And for information i go to bloggs and news websites for good articles.Thwn i go to exchanges to check today price change of coins or new coin lauching.Now a days i am spending most of my time on crypto talk.my time on crypto talk spent better here.I mostly spend 2-3 hours here but i never get tired here...

My way if being attached to this platform was forum and , and social media earning that includes free mining and and composing co tent to earn bitcoins and satoshi ,I have spent a lot of time in the forum by composing.

Currently, I spend most of my time in this forum and I find it a way to learn more about cryptocurrencies. My information increases day by day, but in the future I want to start working with cryptocurrency trading, and then I will divide my time between the forum and trading.

• +3 1

I spent more time in the forum were I make posts and comments to be able to get good reputation which will make me earn money that will make me settle the little expenses  in school and I wish to make more profit and benefits 

I spent 4 hours on forums searching for knowledge and earning satoshis. And 5 hours for trading, I think I spent a lot of time trading because if I trade the feeling of wanting to profit will be so big that it encourages me to trade longer. Trading made me addicted and wanted to stay in the market before the coins I traded made big profits.

I spend about three intermittent hours in the coding world on this forum and check out the educational videos on Facebook

I spend most of my time in cryptocurrency trading because I think it is the real way a of earning so if you have knowledge and skill that you will make maximum profit in cryptocurrency trading gambling is very risky option if you lose your bit you will lose your all money I cannot suggest gambling to any person

Currently, I spend about two or three hours in the forum, learning and gaining more experience in the field, I spend some time in the trading platforms, I watch the prices and try to analyze the movement of some currencies and plan for long-term investment, I really enjoy that

• +4 1

Currently, my friend, I spend two hours of my time daily in the forum where I create my daily posts with high accuracy and I evaluate others' posts and provide positive evaluations of useful posts in order to encourage and motivate them to work hard.

I mostly spend my time in forum place. Because i love this place to know about different information of this forum and i always try to learn as much as i can so i spend most of my time in this section of platform because i like to learn new things about this crypto world and i hope so near in future i will try to learn about trading section also.

Hello my friend, I have not worked in any site or forum before, I started working in the field of coding in this wonderful forum I work here between 4 to 5 hours a day and work here is very comfortable, fun and useful

I spend most of my time in this forum because I seriously don't like gambling, I prefer working her and learning also I sometimes search for few things from social media,so as to increase my knowledge and experience

• +1 1

most of the time i devote to crypto i spend it writing on various forums, a small part of time on the various social networks dedicated to the topic(crypto), and not time at all on gaming and trading. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

11 minutes ago, Tesla said:

Trading is the place I spend most of my time and this is because it has so much profit to offer. Gambling is very risky and one main thing is that you can control, what happens in sports gambling but with trading you can have your strategies to make you profits

@Tesla Glad that you can gain profits in the crypto market from trading. I am also learning trading techniques and know that they are confusing and do not always help us to make the right decision. The result of a trading order depends on traders rather than on market indices.
I spend a lot of time on bounty campaigns, but I want to be a trader in the future.

Since I joined this platform, I have set science as my primary goal. I always strive to learn everything related to the coding world. I spent a good time for that without any interruption. And that is after my return from university, I spend most of my time here gaining experience and skill.  Take some time to watch the market and trade to see which currencies will go up or down

Every day I spend 3-4 hours in this wonderful forum to learn and read in addition to making money.  Some days I spend around 4 hours trading.  Cryptography needs a lot of knowledge and experience in order to be able to earn big money.  Therefore, a good time should be devoted to reading research and articles in the field of cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

I spend most of the time on social media to learn more and more about cryto currencies fluctuations and I also spent some of  my time on this forum to earn both knowledge and crypto currency from here.

• +2 1

Thanks. I can learn a lot here. Basically, I spend time in the elementary section so that newcomers can take advice. Besides, I spend a lot of time trading. Because, it gives me good results. I can learn from the posts of experts Want to comment? So, I want to take knowledge of all things.

I spend time in searching more knowledge about crypto currencies  because is very important and we also have to keep updated knowledge about crypto in our minds because this field is getting development very faster and if we will remain along with the steps of it then we will not remain away from this field. 

• +2 1