World Countries and Crypto Prohibitions - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptotalker

World Countries and Crypto Prohibitions

I think that there are many countries that have begun to set controls for the work of digital currencies .. and some of them prohibit or restrict these activities in a terrible way .. I believe that in the near future, cryptocurrencies will flourish greatly and everyone should know how to benefit from them positively.

Hello, if it is true that there are countries where cryptocurrencies are accepted, such as the example that is in your article, but there are also countries where they do not allow it since they do not agree with them.
In my case, in my country, some options are maintained to be able to use cryptocurrencies, although not at% 100 but if businesses can be seen where they can be seen as a method of payment to bitcoin, it is something that I have looked at in some but not in all business, but as they say, little by little you start.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies are banned in a lot of countries because every country have their own rules and regulations but the cryptocyrrency is also not allowed in my country but I hope the government will accept it in a future.

My country could be said to be in the midst of uncertainty regarding the regulations that refer to cryptocurrencies, although measures have not been promoted that limit their operations, it is possible that over time you will be seen of a differently or fully adapt to the economic system, at least that is the government's plan since it is promoting their adoption through banks and public universities.

On 10/21/2019 at 6:31 PM, cryptotalker said:

One of the leading countries in the world in terms of crypto assets and Blockchain is Malta. there people can continue their activities in a comfortable way. (Binance is therefore in Malta)

How are the approaches to crypto in the world and in your country? Is it possible to access crypto assets in your country?

In my country cryptocurrency is not prohibited and can be used as a trade or asset, but cryptocurrency cannot be used as a substitute for local currency because there may not be any rules there. In my country there are also many legal crypto exchanges, there may already be dozens of crypto money exchanges listed so I am very comfortable using cryptocurrency for trading and investing.

• +1 1

In all of the countries the cryptocurrency is prohibited yet and we do not know when they will lift the ban on the cryptocurrency so do not worry about the investments you have made because you will be able to use it and sell your coin even if the ban is not lifted.

There are more and Malta hasn't done so much as you think. It just has some kind of relaxed taxation to attract those that want to evade taxation coming from Europe, UK and nations in the Mediterranean. The open to blockchain and innovation statements are just narratives and Malta isn't some kind of cryptocurrency haven or a nation that exceeds in innovation. This is just a lie created by the crypto media. And Binance as we learned one day, it isn't located in Malta.

Edited by kryptonick

On 2/4/2021 at 6:16 PM, Carolena said:

Dealing with cryptocurrencies is strictly prohibited in my country, and the lack of technological development taking place in it stands an obstacle in the purchase and trading of these cryptocurrencies.

Seeing you hear and yo say crypto is prohibited in your country tells me that crypto is not something the government would truly succeed in prohibiting.

in past its not possible but now its been posible for everyone to be more effective.

Because our countries main line workers are interested in this forum to be kore workable here.

This is only because of the main work to work here.

IN MY PLAN, i want to invest in future 

now i am collecting some coins for my forst investment.

And one day i will make this

• +2 1

Dealing with cryptocurrencies in our country is strictly prohibited, and the platforms that are traded on are also prohibited, but this never prevented me from entering this field, understanding the basic mechanism, studying technical analysis and investing some currencies in the Yobit platform, which is the only platform that is not prohibited in our country.

Yes, I completely agree with you.  Because, the cryto currency has been banned from some countries.  These are some of the effects of these national currencies, and there are different types of work that we must refrain from forbidden. And this cryto currency is now known all over the world.

Crypto approach in my country is not a problem, because cryptocurrency is legal in my country and recognized as a financial asset. To use cryptocurrency we can do it on an exchange that is officially registered in our country, there are no restrictions except for its use which is not used as a tool to buy goods. Taxation has also become a natural thing, so in general cryptocurrency in my country is legally used as an investment asset.

In my country there is still no any problem with this currency and we all the movers of this wonderful family are enjoying our trading and our posting daily without any fear but it is far to say about the future of cripto in my country.

It is good to see that some countries accept cryptocurrencies, it is very difficult to buy cryptocurrencies or use them as a means of payment in my country and I hope to be able to use it in the future.

• +1 1

Many countries around the world banned these currencies in their countries and began to fight them with all their efforts for fear that they would cause major economic crises and fear for the value of their currencies that they trade in.

• +3 1

In my country, cryptocurrencies are not very popular
But until now, there is no problem with accessing cryptocurrencies
But when I talk about these currencies, the world disapproves of this idea very much.

• +2 1

Bitcoin has been around for a while, but other crypto currencies are just getting started.Crypto's usefulness and reliability are increasingly becoming evident, and it is being implemented all over the world. 

Countries are studying cryptocurrency and blockchain technology in order to establish policies and legislation to regulate them.

• +1 1

You can access and deal with cryptocurrencies and invest from any country in the world, and this is one of the most important advantages of cryptocurrencies, but unfortunately some countries prohibit dealing with these currencies or some platforms that prohibit some countries and often Arab, which makes dealing more difficult, but it is also available.

Virtual currencies have the potential to threaten the sovereign systems of nations by substituting traditional currencies for virtual currencies. Government control of central currencies is the key to regulation in many ways, unlike virtual currencies that governments will not be able to control or deal with, on the one hand, encrypted transactions will be done with less government efficiency due to the system’s inability to know the size of the currencies that must be printed in response to external economic pressures. And inland, instead, the production of virtual coins will be based on independent mining operations.

No, my country has not yet supported cryptocurrencies and dealt with them, but I really hope that we will reach any time when we see all countries accepting cryptocurrencies because it will benefit all people who are looking for job opportunities with good salaries and do not find them.

• +2 1

It is a funny topic in my country because they think that these currencies are a waste of time and cannot form any source of income or help in securing capital to start a project.
Few people use the cryptocurrency to transact

It's sad and uncertain seeing some of the countries refusing to accept crypto currency, I still don't seems to get the reason why their against it,the crypto currencies has a lot of use and also has a great impact on our businesses, I just hope they'll try to see its uses and finally embrace and accept it

I can easily asses many crypto sites and can make account on different sites.But government is keeping eyes on us.So we have to careful and not use any illegal money for crypto we have to gave them full records of our accounts.So we are in tight situation.

• +1 1

In my country, cryptocurrencies can never be used, and most trading platforms and successful crypto projects are banned, so we face a lot of problems so that we can invest in cryptocurrencies.

I hope we can find a solution to this matter.

• +3 1

Actually, Crypto is popular in many countries, I don't think there is a problem with it. Most of the country are using bitcoin. They know very well the use bitcoin. But there are many countries where crypto is banned. World countries should come to a point they realize that crypto can not be prohibited easity.