Trading is not for everyone - Page 10 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Trading is not for everyone

Of course, I agree that crypto trading is not for everyone, and also requires a lot of knowledge and nerves of steel, but at the same time there are all kinds of traders, for example, on the traiding view, who post their predictions

Trading is not for everyone and it is not forever, as everything has its moments and its things to take advantage of, you also have to take into account that patience is very important

You are right, trading is not for everyone. Because not everyone has the discipline to stick to a trading´s plan and not everyone has the patience to trade. We want to get rich overnight and we will most likely lose everything.

I agree with you. First you learn about cryptocurrency and trading. Then you can trade any currency. Trading is very risky. If you have good knowledge about trading then you can trade and get good money.

Yes, thank you very much for the information you provide. I have to train psychologically so that when I experience losing money I don't get stressed. and if you want to trade you must know that this is a high risk.

Trading the risky business and Crypto is too much risky and I will recommend that before starting it first get trained from experts and then start it.

In order for trading on the exchange to be successful, you must have sufficient knowledge. This will avoid stupid mistakes and minimize the risk of losing money.

In fact, we are not talking about attending specialized educational institutions and obtaining a diploma in Economics and Finance. To get started, it is enough to understand the topic well and form an objective view of the market and what is needed for trading.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

Trading is extremely risky, I recommend those who want to trade with good training, develop plans and strategies, and practice curbing themselves "fear and greed".

we need to have enough knowledge about how to trade and when to begin a deal and when to end it without loosing our money. Its not an easy task.

Trading is not for everyone but if it is possible for everyone, whoever follows all the guidelines will surely become one, but there are those who do not manage to prepare psychologically

Trading has its own challenges. Extreme volatility in currency prices can lead to significant losses if traders do not apply a proper risk management system.

Markets can change quickly you have to be lucky to be able to trade at the right time

Trading is not for everyone but still I think many people could try and under some circumstances a person can earn money on trading cryptocurrencies.

I think trading is for everyone but it is about how to deal with, there are whales and small fishes which represent us, if we know how big fishes think, then we will take profits without any losses

Trading is not for everyone, but worth it to give a try. But before you start your first trading, you need to make some preparation, learn more about it, how it works and so on.

On 21/10/2019 at 0:48, Keith700 said:

El comercio no es para todos hermano ... Y no es algo que sea solo para los ricos, ni para los más inteligentes, pero sería irresponsable hacerte creer que cualquiera puede beneficiarse operando en la bolsa de valores.
Si bien el comercio es algo que cualquiera puede aprender, existen ciertas circunstancias muy claras en las que tratar de convertirse en comerciante no es nada recomendable, pero eso ya depende de la persona; el número 1, su aspecto psicológico y su posible fallo si no se entrena es la primera característica que destruye a los nuevos operadores principiantes, y el número 2 volverse adicto a las posiciones implica una pérdida de concentración que te obsesiona pero no te hace avanzar para mantenerte Rentabilidad que todos buscan al final del día.

You are right friend, many people think that trading is easy to learn and it is not, it is so complicated, in the same way it is delicate for anyone with knowledge imagine someone without experience, they can lose their money by simply entering and trusting in your imagination and not in reality.

Bien sûr que le trading n'est pas pour tout le monde avant que je me lance dans le monde de trading j'ai fait des courses sur YouTube. Il y a un Syrien qui vient en Turquie tu m'as offert 29 leçons sur le trading et j'ai beaucoup appris avec lui je le remercie d'ailleurs vraiment ça m'a beaucoup aidé. 

Profit by trading requires great experience in the field and knowledge of cryptocurrencies well and that by following up, the trader can fail and lose his money if he takes the declining currency without ascending

It is worth adding that cryptocurrency trading is an interesting but risky activity. Before you start buying and selling various coins, make sure that you have a good understanding of all the trading mechanisms and principles of the cryptocurrency market.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

I totally agree. Trading is for not so emotional people who are not disappointed with a loss, as this may make you exit this business afterwards

In my opinion anyone can operate in a risky market, as long as you have a good psychologist to know how to deal with losses and know the right time to sell and have your profit.

Trading isn't easy as it sounds and that's why it isn't for everyone in my opinion.. It's the best field in this cryptocurrencies world for me but it requires much time just to know the right times to enter or end any deal! but to be honest , we can't say that trading isn't for everyone! each one can practice and become an expert in this field but it takes more time for some people comparing to others because it's a talent in my opinion..

• +1 1

7 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

Trading isn't easy as it sounds and that's why it isn't for everyone in my opinion.. It's the best field in this cryptocurrencies world for me but it requires much time just to know the right times to enter or end any deal! but to be honest , we can't say that trading isn't for everyone! each one can practice and become an expert in this field but it takes more time for some people comparing to others because it's a talent in my opinion..

You are right.  Trading is not for everyone and trading is for everyone.  Trading is not for those who start trading without knowing anything.  Again, trading is useful for those who have gained all the information and knowledge of the crypto world.  Newcomers will learn about trading and continue to practice as well.  We all know that practicing increases efficiency. @MuhammadSh

Yes I agree with you trading is not for everyone.  Only those who are good at crypto and have a good understanding of crypto should trade.  Trading is more risky than profitable.  So it's not for everyone.... 

1 hour ago, Cleaner said:

You are right.  Trading is not for everyone and trading is for everyone.  Trading is not for those who start trading without knowing anything.  Again, trading is useful for those who have gained all the information and knowledge of the crypto world.  Newcomers will learn about trading and continue to practice as well.  We all know that practicing increases efficiency. @MuhammadSh

learning enough knowledge and information about this crypto world and how it works is really important before entering any cryptocurrencies earning field! after you find yourself an experienced one so you will be able to enter any field like trading without any afraid because you depend on your knowledge and experiences and not your ignorance! so i will clear it again , trading can be profitable for all those you want to depend on their experiences not on the luck..

• +5 1

On 03.11.2019 at 05:37, jcarlo said:

I agree that trading is not suitable for everyone. People who are suitable for trading are people who are able to be patient even though prices fluctuate and people who do not easily panic when the value of the portfolio goes down

If a person has only one loss during a long practice in trading, it is better not to continue. For example, for me, trading is profitable in General. But playing for crypto is always a loss. I stopped playing at all.