I catch scammer! - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

I catch scammer!

When someone pm you just expect that he is scammer... you know there are many scammers in telegram nowadays so be careful they just want your money.

• +2 1

Hello friend, I advise you never to talk to unknown people through any social network, be it facebook, whatsapp, instagram, twitter or telegram, in the networks there are many scammers, who just want to steal your money.

• Useful or interesting 1

Do not ever send Bitcoin to anyone, I was also asked to send the Bitcoin channel via telegram and even sent me the cryptocurrency address of the wallet to which Bitcoin should be sent. I did not agree to send and deleted the correspondence with the defendant telegram.

He's indeed a scammer,we have to be very careful because they do disguise themselves to innocent people, in need if our help but they won't miss any chance they get to scam and steal our money let's be vigilant and always be on alert so that we won't fall for their traps

The Telegram app is full of scammers so we have to be careful. When someone requests your personal email, block them immediately because they want to hack your account or cheat you. Stay alert.

• +1 1

Certainly, this is a fraud. You should beware of scammers, and avoid dealing with them. Do not trust anyone who wants financial help from you, and we must report them and warn beginners against dealing with them.

There are a lot of fraudsters on Telegram, so we must be careful and do not deal with anyone we do not know.

Many people whom I do not know offer me investment offers and send me links to investment sites, but I block them immediately because I fear that my wallet will be hacked

• +1 1

On 10/20/2019 at 9:19 PM, Lubruselu said:

Someone PM me on telegram and ask for help he told me he has 6 btc in crypto exchange site but he say not eligible to withdraw them due to his country has block bitcoin so he ask me to open account to that exchange the he transfer 6 btc to me and he told to help sell them and give him back to credit card and he told me will pay me 0.6 btc. So when I'm ready to help him I've tried to withdraw them but it say I must deposit 0.006 to activate account. Then I told him what happened and he tell me I send all money to you so I dont have any stock then he told me to deposit my money and he'll pay me 0.9 btc. There I couldn't agree with that I ask him are scammer then he told me "hah you are blackmailer you want to still my money god see you" then I told him I'm expert of that you can not scam me I'm gonna report you then he block me first. Be aware of scammers like that. Goodluck

I think telegram is the home for scammers. that is full of scammer so don't talk with unknown person in telegram it will be harmfull.

we should not give out our personal data for participation in airdops. It still amazes me that people are willing to reveal their identity for the sake of getting no coins needed. And then your data will sell, people are so naive and so easy to trust those they have never even seen

• +1 1

Good for you. I've heard of people getting scammers to send them BTC to prove they aren't a scammer. And they have done it haha. I don't talk to anyone about anything. If I want something I do it for myself. 

• +2 1

Yes, I receive a large number of emails or messages every day here within the forum, people in those messages give me a lot of offers and requests similar to your story, I ignore them or block them, they are really provocative

• +1 1

Thank you for telling us your experience, reading this helps all of us to be careful with scammers every day they abound more, let's not be naive with this. It has also happened to me, I think that one learns from these bad experiences.

Fraudsters are everywhere, whether in everyday life or in the field of cryptocurrencies, so we must be careful and do not trust anyone, even if they tempt us with money, what you did, my friend, was a right decision.

• +2 1

Thank you so much to share this useful information with us my dear friend one thing more I want to tell you that if you really did this then I really appreciate your work because the scamming caught is very difficult

• +2 1

Of course, we do not have to trust all people on the Telegram application or otherwise, there are fraudulent people who deceive us in one way or another and with attractive means to obtain our money, so we must be careful and choose reliable people and safe sites.

• +2 1

On 10/20/2019 at 11:19 PM, Lubruselu said:

Someone PM me on telegram and ask for help he told me he has 6 btc in crypto exchange site but he say not eligible to withdraw them due to his country has block bitcoin so he ask me to open account to that exchange the he transfer 6 btc to me and he told to help sell them and give him back to credit card and he told me will pay me 0.6 btc. So when I'm ready to help him I've tried to withdraw them but it say I must deposit 0.006 to activate account. Then I told him what happened and he tell me I send all money to you so I dont have any stock then he told me to deposit my money and he'll pay me 0.9 btc. There I couldn't agree with that I ask him are scammer then he told me "hah you are blackmailer you want to still my money god see you" then I told him I'm expert of that you can not scam me I'm gonna report you then he block me first. Be aware of scammers like that. Goodluck

There are many social sites who do such a trick or something similar here, perhaps true, but in the end it is deceptive and swindling.

At the point when it's somebody pm you simply expect that he is trickster. you know there are numerous tricksters in message these days so be cautious they simply need your cash.

Its really good to keep sharing on the various scams in the crypto world. This information will really help us so much and we need to be very careful when talking to people online because some might even give good offers to lure you in

Thank you, my friend, for sharing your experience with us. I believe that we, the members, must be more careful, in order to avoid falling into fraud, and junior members should consult with the most experienced members in this field in order to get help.

• +1 1

Yes you can catch scammer for not to doing with us a scam for example if anyone ask you to do kyc of any site if they do so the site will announce official then you can do kyc if not then do because it's a scammer

There are many scammers around us we should be aware form these scammers. We should not share the important information from others. They send you a massages and give you advantages so that you attracted by them and give information so they can hack your wallet. So be aware from them. 

I think It was really a much useful story for all of us.everyday,a lot of scammers are trying to contact us so that they can make us fool and cheat us and can steal our money by showing us greed of huge profit of rewards.We all must be careful about them.

• +1 1

Lucky you my friend and you really made a good decision when for not depositing, today telegram is full of scammers who want to steal people money, keep your eyes open dudes and work well in this field of cryptocurrencies because it is not easy to earn here.

Yes, my friend, you are truly a wonderful person and you deserve respect for your work, it is really important to all of us, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation of course you are a wonderful person and deserve respect from us. 

This is very helpful, thank you very much. I learn from your post that we must not communicate with anyone we did not know before, even friend can not be trusted. No one giving you that high price for doing nothing. stay safe.

• +4 1